Superstar receiver Julio Jones stood on the sideline with his helmet off for most of the second half. The surprising Atlanta Falcons didn't need him.
Providence, the Atlanta Gladiators’ AHL affiliate, released eight players after Saturday night’s exhibition game and three of them are on their way here.
FLOWERY BRANCH — First-year head coach Dan Quinn, who was a driving force in flipping nearly 40 percent of the roster, has the Atlanta Falcons off to a surprising 3-0 start.
MINNEAPOLIS — Needing a win to keep their slim postseason hopes alive, the Minnesota Twins’ playoff chances unraveled for good in a sloppy seventh inning against the Kansas City Royals on Saturday.
Just because it was the first day, just because he’s done this 10 times before, doesn’t mean Derek Nesbitt wasn’t concerned with the details.
Julio Teheran finished up his season pitching like the Atlanta Braves hoped he would have all year.
It’s been a long offseason, but Atlanta’s only pro hockey team is kicking off the 2015-16 campaign with an afternoon on-ice practice session open to the public at the Duluth IceForum. Admission is free.
Atlanta Braves president of baseball operations John Hart announced Thursday that John Coppolella has been named as the club’s general manager
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones has been named NFC Offensive Player of the Month for his performance through the month of September.
Jordan Zimmermann had a quality start in what was likely his last game for the Washington Nationals, but it wasn’t good enough to get a victory.
Peachtree Ridge will honor former standout Bradley Roby, now a Denver Bronco, with a special ceremony at Friday’s home game
Just days before training camp opens, the Atlanta Gladiators signed defensemen Drew Baker and Zach Yuen as well as forward J.T. Barnett.
In Sunday’s 39-28 victory over the Dallas Cowboys, Devonta Freeman carried 30 times for 141 yards and three touchdowns.
The Southeastern Conference announced its 2015 SEC Football Legends class, which includes Georgia's Richard Seymour and Tennessee's Chuck Smith
For an Atlanta Falcons team struggling to find a rushing attack, the first start by second-year running back Devonta Freeman was certainly welcome
- Gwinnett Braves announce 2016 schedule, game-time changes
- Cedric Hunter gave the Gwinnett Braves lineup much-needed pop
- 2015 a season to remember for the Gwinnett Braves
- Brookwood grad Lucas Sims could be on G-Braves roster in 2016
- G-Braves win, finish season just one game out of first
- G-Braves eliminated from playoffs despite win over Charlotte
- Hunter wins G-Braves MVP award
- G-Braves two games back with two to play
- Loyal, and fuzzy, co-workers brighten Ball's days at G-Braves' ballpark | PHOTOS
- Gwinnett Braves lose lead late, suffer costly defeat to Tides
- HAMMOCK: Things don't look good again for Georgia Force 1 comment
- Time running out for Force in search for new owner
- Force season ends on Jacksonville field goal
- Getting to Know ... James Clark
- Playoff hopes teeter with Force loss 1 comment
- Pittsburgh overpowers Force 58-41
- Rookies help Force hold on for much-needed win 1 comment
- Force face critical test against Orlando
- Rough outing for Force in trip to Utah
- Continuity, new QB remain challenges as Force visit Utah
- Max Everson assigned to Gladiators by AHL affiliate
- GLADIATORS NOTES: Nunn back in fine form after trek back to Atlanta
- Nunn, Condon and goalie Ginn on their way to Gladiators camp
- Gladiators knock rust off with first skate of training camp
- Gladiators hit ice for training camp opener Saturday
- Gladiators add three to roster with training camp on horizon
- Gladiators donating $4,500 in gift cards to Gwinnett food pantries | PHOTOS
- Gladiators' blue line gets big boost with Stejskal, Register signings
- Gladiators able to bring back sought-after forward Garry Nunn for 2015-16
- Gwinnett County’s ECHL team changes name to Atlanta Gladiators
- A change in the number
- G-Braves take down Mud Hens, Turner in Game 1
- HOOPING OVERSEAS: Army Parties and Missle Text Messages
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Rehab with less hoopla
- G-BRAVES BLOG: On rain delays and pitching and Julio Teheran
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Uniform on, Cox enjoys time managing Future Stars
- HOOPING OVERSEAS: Taking the leap
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... with the Gwinnett Gladiators' equipment manager
- Gwinnett Gladiators kick off hockey season
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... with WNBA champ Maya Moore