Atlanta loses fifth straight game to fall to 2-9, while New Orleans sets up big showdown with Seattle
Point guard Jeff Teague had 18 points and nine assists to lead the Atlanta Hawks to their second victory over the Detroit Pistons in three nights, 96-89, on Friday at The Palace.
Playing in the ECHL for the first time in nearly a month, Louis Domingue was besieged for 45 shots on net from the Road Warriors and stopped all but two.
The Gwinnett Gladiators announced several roster moves on Thursday, including the reassignment of goaltender Louis Domingue from AHL Portland.
Two-time league champion takes reign of WNBA’s runner-up
Evan Bloodoff signed as a free agent with the Gwinnett Gladiators after three seasons with the Phoenix Coyotes organization. Bloodoff was assigned to the Gladiators by Phoenix last season and was among the team’s most prolific point-getters. The 22-year-old Canadian also led the team in playoff goals and was second in points. Bloodoff began his pro career in 2011-12, playing 48 games for Portland in the AHL. He was picked by the Coyotes in the sixth round of the 2009 draft in the midst of a successful major junior career in Kelowna. In this installment of “Getting to Know …,” Bloodoff talks to staff writer Christine Troyke about a variety of topics, including Movember, being on the same junior team with his older brother and loving living in Georgia.
Atlanta stumbles into rivalry game in primetime
Former Dacula, Auburn and NFL running back involved in hit movie
The Atlanta Braves released the first images of what could be their new home in Cobb County.
With six games to play, the Atlanta Falcons are starting to take aim at next season, embracing the reality of no longer rating as Super Bowl contenders.
Trailing 4-3 in the third period against the top team in the ECHL, the Gwinnett Gladiators rallied for three unanswered goals to knock off the South Carolina Stingrays 6-4 on Tuesday night at North Charleston Coliseum.
Gwinnett’s McCann, Atlanta’s other clubhouse leader, also expected to leave in free agency
Linebacker Thomas Howard, a former member of the Oakland Raiders who had been waived by the Atlanta Falcons last week, was killed in a car crash on Monday in Oakland, Calif.
Former Gladiators Painchaud, Jakaitis play key roles as South Carolina remains a dominant force
In this week's 'Behind the Scenes' segment, we give you an inside look at the job of Dakota King, the equipment manager of the Gwinnett Gladiators hockey team.
- G-Braves Ball named turf manager of the year
- Gwinnett Braves name new manager
- G-Braves' Ball gets International League award
- G-Braves finish season with loss to Charlotte
- G-Braves stun Knights with big comeback
- G-Braves hold on at Charlotte
- Late G-Braves rally falls short in 7-6 loss to Durham
- G-Braves down from start vs. Durham
- Uggla homers, but G-Braves lose in 12 innings
- Terdoslavich on IL postseason All-Star team
- HAMMOCK: Things don't look good again for Georgia Force 1 comment
- Time running out for Force in search for new owner
- Force season ends on Jacksonville field goal
- Getting to Know ... James Clark
- Playoff hopes teeter with Force loss 1 comment
- Pittsburgh overpowers Force 58-41
- Rookies help Force hold on for much-needed win 1 comment
- Force face critical test against Orlando
- Rough outing for Force in trip to Utah
- Continuity, new QB remain challenges as Force visit Utah
- Gladiators sign former NHLer Laliberte
- Gladiators battle each other in preparation for opposition
- IceMen put Gladiators away in third period
- Currie goal forces overtime, but Gladiators fall in shootout
- Domingue serves up shutout as Gladiators defeat Evansville
- Pyle-led IceMen go against Gladiators for three-game set
- Greenville surges past Gladiators with three-goal 2nd
- Gladiators drop close, physical game to Greenville
- Domingue returns as part of busy day for Gladiators
- Getting to Know … Evan Bloodoff
- A change in the number
- G-Braves take down Mud Hens, Turner in Game 1
- HOOPING OVERSEAS: Army Parties and Missle Text Messages
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Rehab with less hoopla
- G-BRAVES BLOG: On rain delays and pitching and Julio Teheran
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Uniform on, Cox enjoys time managing Future Stars
- HOOPING OVERSEAS: Taking the leap
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... with the Gwinnett Gladiators' equipment manager
- Gwinnett Gladiators kick off hockey season
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... with WNBA champ Maya Moore