Trailing 5-2 in the opening four minutes of the third period, the Gladiators responded with two goals and plenty of opportunities.
Shelvin Mack scored a career-high 24 points and the Atlanta Hawks routed the Cleveland Cavaliers 127-98 Wednesday night for their 11th victory in 12 games.
Parkview grad Michael Palmer is in his second season with the Pittsburgh Steelers
Cameron Heyward has become a key player and key leader for the Pittsburgh Steelers defense
Matt Ryan and eight teammates put an outing together Tuesday night at Dick’s Sporting Goods at the Mall of Georgia, treating the kids to a dinner from Taco Mac and a $150 shopping spree each at the store.
The Gwinnett Braves will have a new hitting coach, but no other changes, for the 2015 season
The Gladiators traded Bobby Hughes to the Indy Fuel in exchange for second-year forward Travis Ouellette on Tuesday.
Al Horford scored 21 points, including a huge jumper with just under a minute remaining, and the streaking Atlanta Hawks defeated the Chicago Bulls
Head coach Mike Smith's future is uncertain as the Atlanta Falcons push toward the finish of the regular season
The Atlanta Braves signed infielder Alberto Callaspo and designated Anthony Varvaro for assignment
Recaps of the Sunday, Dec. 14 NFL football games
Roethlisberger threw for 360 yards, pushing his season total to a career high, and capped his performance with a third-down pass to Heath Miller that clinched the Pittsburgh Steelers’ 27-20 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday.
Once the Gwinnett Gladiators and South Carolina Stingrays were actually allowed to play a little, it turned into a fairly interesting game, but it was secondary to the first-period show the referee.
Tobias Harris hit a runner at the buzzer as host Orlando snapped Atlanta’s nine-game winning streak in dramatic fashion with a 100-99 victory.
No one has played more games in a Gladiators jersey than Brandt, who was promoted when Rick Emmett was fired Dec. 2. Gwinnett won in his debut behind the bench Tuesday in Toledo, but couldn’t dig itself out of the hole against the Cyclones.
- Gwinnett Braves pick up new hitting coach for 2015
- Braves lose Graham, take Winker in Rule 5 Draft
- Braves trade second baseman La Stella for Vizcaino
- Braves' changes should help Gwinnett
- Mississippi Braves broadcaster, South grad Tait honored as best in the Southern League
- G-Braves show improvement despite third straight losing season
- Gwinnett Braves pitcher Stewart named International League pitcher of the week
- Gwinnett Braves close 2014 season with victory over Charlotte
- Doyle, bullpen guide Gwinnett Braves to victory
- Wang, Charlotte cruise past G-Braves
- HAMMOCK: Things don't look good again for Georgia Force 1 comment
- Time running out for Force in search for new owner
- Force season ends on Jacksonville field goal
- Getting to Know ... James Clark
- Playoff hopes teeter with Force loss 1 comment
- Pittsburgh overpowers Force 58-41
- Rookies help Force hold on for much-needed win 1 comment
- Force face critical test against Orlando
- Rough outing for Force in trip to Utah
- Continuity, new QB remain challenges as Force visit Utah
- Gladiators' third-period rally comes up just short in Florida
- Gladiators trade forward Bobby Hughes to Indy
- Gladiators fall to South Carolina in penalty-marred game
- Cincinnati spoils home coaching debut for Gladiators' Brandt
- 10 years later, Gwinnett Gladiators' Sing For Santa more than doubled in size
- Gladiators swamped by Kalamazoo despite early goal
- Gladiators win in OT in Brandt's coaching debut
- Gwinnett Gladiators fire head coach Rick Emmett
- Gladiators fire head coach Rick Emmett
- Former Gladiator Jakaitis shuts out Gwinnett, leads South Carolina victory
- A change in the number
- G-Braves take down Mud Hens, Turner in Game 1
- HOOPING OVERSEAS: Army Parties and Missle Text Messages
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Rehab with less hoopla
- G-BRAVES BLOG: On rain delays and pitching and Julio Teheran
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Uniform on, Cox enjoys time managing Future Stars
- HOOPING OVERSEAS: Taking the leap
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... with the Gwinnett Gladiators' equipment manager
- Gwinnett Gladiators kick off hockey season
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... with WNBA champ Maya Moore