Norcross product Jodie Meeks had a monster game Sunday night as the struggling Lakers stunned the visiting Oklahoma City Thunder
Garcia takes a pounding, Wood sharp, Minor returning
Performers of all types visited Coolray Field Saturday to audition from 30 to 50 open slots.
Mark Guggenberger made Rob Kwiet's game-winner stand Friday night as the Gwinnett Gladiators won on the road against the Florida Everblades
Julio Teheran wasn’t as sharp as he’d been in his first spring start, but he kept the Washington Nationals scoreless again.
The Gwinnett Gladiators made a couple of moves Thursday, signing rookie goaltender Josh Unice and forward Will MacDonald.
Brandon Beachy, trying to put his elbow problems completely in the past, didn’t allow a hit over three scoreless innings in his second spring start Wednesday.
Gwinnett Gladiators captain Joey Haddad was named the ECHL Player of the Week for Feb. 24-March 2 on Tuesday.
The Atlanta Braves finally have a Grapefruit League victory, thanks in part to a gift by the National League East-rival Washington Nationals.
Dan Uggla was mad and embarrassed. How could he not feel that way? He wanted a chance to redeem himself in the postseason last year and didn’t get it.
A look at the 2014 Gwinnett Braves promotional schedule
Florida scored twice in the third, including the game-winner just 29 seconds after Joey Haddad’s tying goal, to beat the Gladiators 5-3 in front of 3,936 at the Arena at Gwinnett.
Julio Teheran allowed a pair of two-out singles – both with two strikes — in the second inning to complete his scoreless outing.
The Gwinnett Gladiators thrilled the 8,093 on hand Saturday to another comeback victory over division rival Florida, once again recovering from an early deficit.
Playing with their 12th goaltender of the season, one who arrived at the rink two hours before puck drop, the Gwinnett Gladiators made a miraculous third-period recovery to beat rival Florida 4-2 on Friday.
- Singers audition for chance to perform national anthem at G-Braves game
- Beachy tosses three hitless innings as Braves tie
- Fireworks return, Chipper visits G-Braves this season
- G-Braves to host five-day high school showcase
- Braves' Sims vaults up prospect rankings
- G-Braves change start times for 2014
- Snitker touts experience as new G-Braves manager
- SPORTS STORIES OF THE YEAR: A look at Gwinnett's top headlines
- BRAVES NOTES: Dismuke replaced as Gwinnett hitting coach
- G-Braves Ball named turf manager of the year
- HAMMOCK: Things don't look good again for Georgia Force 1 comment
- Time running out for Force in search for new owner
- Force season ends on Jacksonville field goal
- Getting to Know ... James Clark
- Playoff hopes teeter with Force loss 1 comment
- Pittsburgh overpowers Force 58-41
- Rookies help Force hold on for much-needed win 1 comment
- Force face critical test against Orlando
- Rough outing for Force in trip to Utah
- Continuity, new QB remain challenges as Force visit Utah
- Guggenberger helps Gwinnett Gladiators to victory over Everblades
- Gladiators make additions to roster
- Gladiators’ Haddad named ECHL player of week
- Gladiators' three-game winning streak snapped
- Gladiators rally to beat Florida again in slugfest
- Gladiators overcome bad start to beat Everblades in third
- Getting to Know Bobby Hughes
- Gladiators beat Evansville to snap six-game losing skid
- 'Pink in the Rink' has special meaning for Gladiators' ice crew
- Gladiators can’t keep pace with East-leading Stingrays
- A change in the number
- G-Braves take down Mud Hens, Turner in Game 1
- HOOPING OVERSEAS: Army Parties and Missle Text Messages
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Rehab with less hoopla
- G-BRAVES BLOG: On rain delays and pitching and Julio Teheran
- G-BRAVES BLOG: Uniform on, Cox enjoys time managing Future Stars
- HOOPING OVERSEAS: Taking the leap
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... with the Gwinnett Gladiators' equipment manager
- Gwinnett Gladiators kick off hockey season
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... with WNBA champ Maya Moore