Staff Writer Brandon Brigman likes how fan cheering sections give students a chance to be a part of the game. He doesn’t like when they are actually in the game.
Showdown of unbeatens with Monroe Area a big game for young program
Would Buford, the No. 1 ranked team in Class AAA, ever play North Gwinnett, the No. 1 ranked team in Class AAAAAA?
Two traditional powers may be 0-3, but they will still make playoff push
Staff Writer Brandon Brigman gives his thoughts on the first week of the high school football season.
Blue Devils still have plenty to play for despite season-opening loss to nation’s No. 1 team on ESPN
Staff Writer Brandon Brigman makes his predictions for the upcoming season.
Hard-working offensive coordinator coaches from a player’s perspective
Dazilma’s KD Kustoms, worn by many basketball players in Gwinnett, is rapidly growing
Sports editor Will Hammock names his rising stars on every Gwinnett prep team
Brand-new facility, the first of its kind in the Southeast, makes Gwinnett the leader in treatment, recovery from head injuries
A few weeks ago, Nate Rau experienced one of those moments in life where it’s virtually impossible to hide a massive grin.
Longtime Georgia journalist one of three finalists to join Hall’s exhibit for writers and announcers
Coach’s work on and off the field recognized by NFL, too
All of those Parkview football seasons that ended with deep playoff runs and state championships will never be matched, but every year carries a special place in the hearts of the players and coaches involved.
- Sportswriting legend, SCNI columnist Furman Bisher dies
- BISHER: How Butch became Butch
- Furman Bisher: When retirement is really retiring
- BISHER: Hogan and the early days on tour
- BISHER: The story of Steve Dalkowski
- BISHER: Whatever happened to Denny McLain
- BISHER: Is this the end of the teaching game?
- BISHER: Eli strikes oil in Indianapolis
- BISHER: Back to baseball for Braves
- BISHER: Terrible time for once-proud Penn State
- HAMMOCK: Which Georgia schools fared the best recruiting Gwinnett football talent?
- HAMMOCK: Dacula's Irons back in action for "The Best Man Holiday"
- HAMMOCK: Don't write off Brookwood, Parkview just yet
- HAMMOCK: Norcross football team aims to rebound from shocking loss
- HAMMOCK: Custom socks a hit for Dacula grad, GGC student
- HAMMOCK: Look for these football players to have breakout years
- HAMMOCK: GMC's Concussion Institute life-changing for Gwinnett athletes
- HAMMOCK: Dacula's Rau aims to build on PGA Tour debut
- HAMMOCK: Honors build for Wofford
- HAMMOCK: Five prep football teams on the rise 4 comments
- A VIEW FROM THE COUCH: You Know You're a Bulldog When
- A VIEW FROM THE COUCH: Best Dressed Dawg
- A VIEW FROM THE COUCH: Student-athletes are back and so am I! 3 comments
- WILL'S WORLD: Friday's matchups will reveal plenty
- WILL'S WORLD: Don't forget about Parkview 2 comments
- WILL'S WORLD: Boyd and the Milton saga