Loaded region, with at least five playoff-caliber teams, has both teams in Saturday’s Class AAAAAA title game
The 1998 season was a rough one for Gwinnett’s three remaining football teams in the state high school playoffs
Gwinnett County puts three teams in the state semifinals for football.
Eagles sneak past limelight, but results say they’re one of Class AAAAAA’s best teams
The third round of the state playoffs always seems to be that special round.
Former Dacula, Auburn and NFL running back involved in hit movie
Senior becomes the first athletic signee for the prestigious Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science and Technology
The Class AAAAAA state championship game will be played in the Georgia Dome next month, but the path to get there runs through Gwinnett County.
Gwinnett Football League’s marquee event takes place Saturday at South Gwinnett High School
Retiring Parkview football coach needs to be honored somewhere at The Big Orange Jungle
Five-year-old school Archer locked up the Region 8-AAAAAA championship on Friday. It’s a very quick rise to success, but one that is not uncommon in Gwinnett.
Former coaches turned principals take lessons of high school sports into new GCPS leadership positions
Jordan was a tackling machine at linebacker for the Crimson Tide and Dallas before founding a successful lumber business
Numbers thus far on the 2013 season aren’t fair and don’t show the Wildcats’ improvements
Spartans present $7,000 for lost possessions, other gifts to inner city Chattanooga program
- Sportswriting legend, SCNI columnist Furman Bisher dies
- BISHER: How Butch became Butch
- Furman Bisher: When retirement is really retiring
- BISHER: Hogan and the early days on tour
- BISHER: The story of Steve Dalkowski
- BISHER: Whatever happened to Denny McLain
- BISHER: Is this the end of the teaching game?
- BISHER: Eli strikes oil in Indianapolis
- BISHER: Back to baseball for Braves
- BISHER: Terrible time for once-proud Penn State
- HAMMOCK: Dacula's Irons back in action for "The Best Man Holiday"
- HAMMOCK: Don't write off Brookwood, Parkview just yet
- HAMMOCK: Norcross football team aims to rebound from shocking loss
- HAMMOCK: Custom socks a hit for Dacula grad, GGC student
- HAMMOCK: Look for these football players to have breakout years
- HAMMOCK: GMC's Concussion Institute life-changing for Gwinnett athletes
- HAMMOCK: Dacula's Rau aims to build on PGA Tour debut
- HAMMOCK: Honors build for Wofford
- HAMMOCK: Five prep football teams on the rise 4 comments
- HAMMOCK: Tait enjoys radio life with Mississippi Braves
- A VIEW FROM THE COUCH: You Know You're a Bulldog When
- A VIEW FROM THE COUCH: Best Dressed Dawg
- A VIEW FROM THE COUCH: Student-athletes are back and so am I! 3 comments
- WILL'S WORLD: Friday's matchups will reveal plenty
- WILL'S WORLD: Don't forget about Parkview 2 comments
- WILL'S WORLD: Boyd and the Milton saga