Top Sports stories
Running back returned from knee injuries for successful senior season
Brotherly bond pulls Norcross linebackers together
Buford has had 26 players carry the ball this season.
The 1998 season was a rough one for Gwinnett’s three remaining football teams in the state high school playoffs
Buford hosts first two rounds of national tournament
Providence Christian’s Tayler Tuttle and Peachtree Ridge’s Kevin Mills were selected the runners of the year by the Gwinnett County cross country coaches on Tuesday at Greater Atlanta Christian.
Mountain View’s wrestling team improved to 12-2 on Wednesday after a pair of victories.
Even as Jimmie Johnson speeds through Champion’s Week and enjoys his coronation in Las Vegas, the focus of those who compete in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and those who follow it, even peripherally, already has begun to move toward 2014.
DeCou led Grizzlies to national tournament in first season of eligibility
Kyle Korver tied an NBA record while ensuring the Los Angeles Clippers’ seven-game road trip got off to a bad start.
Tall shortstop to continue baseball career with Tigers
Former Falcons honored by Atlanta Sports Council
ESPN announced its top 50 junior college players on Wednesday
Lee Westwood, reunited with his longtime caddie and happy to put in long hours with his swing coach, plans to improve every aspect of his game for next year as he hunts a first major title.
The Daily Post ranks the county’s top boys and girls basketball teams that are performing the best
Recap of Tuesday’s prep action.
Andre Chatfield hit five 3-pointers in as many first-quarter attempts and it looked like Norcross might romp to any easy victory over Mill Creek in its Region 7-AAAAAA basketball opener.
Dacula hosted Grayson in Region 8-AAAAAA action
- Fans Choice Player of the Year: Mill Creek's Carter Governale
- HAMMOCK: Norcross, North and Buford come a long way in 15 years
- South's Marshall signs with Auburn baseball
- Gwinnett Basketball Power Rankings, 12-5-13
- PREP ROUNDUP: Mountain View girls get first win ever over Bulldogs
- Mill Creek gives Norcross boys a scare
- Gibbs' night keeps Dacula basketball unbeaten with win over Grayson
- Joseph leads Brookwood boys past Central
- Rallies becoming a trademark for Bulldogs' season, playoff run
- North football to sell semifinal tickets until Thursday
- Nobis receives lifetime achievement honor
- Braves fail to tender contracts for three players
- Yankees' signing of Gwinnett's Brian McCann is official
- Forced fumbles help Falcons fly by Bills in overtime
- IceMen put Gladiators away in third period
- Currie goal forces overtime, but Gladiators fall in shootout
- Domingue serves up shutout as Gladiators defeat Evansville
- Pyle-led IceMen go against Gladiators for three-game set
- Greenville surges past Gladiators with three-goal 2nd
- Duluth's Brian McCann agrees to $85M deal with Yankees
- Uzomah big part of Auburn's thrilling Iron Bowl win, turnaround season
- Georgia Gwinnett College coach DeCou earns conference award
- Grayson product Fenteng ranked as No. 3 prospect nationally by ESPN
- SMITH: Wounded Bulldogs deliver big win over Tech
- Delta bumps 50 passengers to accommodate Florida Gators team
- Georgia Bulldogs' adjustments key to rally past rival Yellow Jackets
- UGA defeats Georgia State in women's basketball
- St. Johns takes down Georgia Tech basketball
- Bulldogs continue dominance at Bobby Dodd Stadium
- Georgia spots Tech big lead, rallies for 41-34 win in 2 OTs
- A VIEW FROM THE COUCH: You Know You're a Bulldog When
- A VIEW FROM THE COUCH: Best Dressed Dawg
- A VIEW FROM THE COUCH: Student-athletes are back and so am I! 3 comments
- BUCK'S BYTES: Internet, TV gave soccer path to victory 1 comment
- WILL'S WORLD: Friday's matchups will reveal plenty
- WILL'S WORLD: Don't forget about Parkview 2 comments
- WILL'S WORLD: Boyd and the Milton saga
- WILL'S WORLD: Football tab time
- THE BLITZ: Questions and some answers for the season
- LOCAL IN LONDON: Final thoughts and retrospective
- HIGHLIGHTS: Dacula vs. Colquitt County Football
- TALKIN' FOOTBALL: State quarterfinals
- HIGHLIGHTS: North Gwinnett vs. Archer Football