With some twerking and shaking, the leading ladies of pop music dominated the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday as raunchy performances opened the show, while Katy Perry and Ed Sheeran took home the first Moonman awards.
Hip-hop music mogul Suge Knight was among three people shot and injured early on Sunday morning at a nightclub in West Hollywood.
At least three people are seriuosly injured
The magnitude 6 earthquake damaged historic buildings and set some homes ablaze.
Actor Robin Williams was cremated and his ashes were scattered in San Francisco Bay, according to his death certificate.
Just 13 months after Twinkies made their celebrated comeback to store shelves, one of the four bakeries that make the cream-filled treats is closing.
We've seen the ice bucket challenge, but what about when it goes wrong?
Here's something that will make returning to school less painful for some college students: Starbucks is launching food trucks.
The ALS Association said that it has received $15.6 million in donations since July 29.
Robin Williams was sober and suffering from early stages of Parkinson's disease as well as anxiety and depression at the time of his apparent suicide.
Lauren Bacall, the sultry actress with the heavy-lidded eyes and husky voice who captured Humphrey Bogart's heart both on and off the movie screen, died on Tuesday at the age of 89.
Details have emerged in the shocking death of actor and comedian Robin Williams.
Tracy Morgan has spent most of the last two decades on NBC airwaves, but it was his lawyer who took his place on the "Today" Show on Monday morning.
Hollywood celebrities and many others who knew Robin Williams paid tribute to him.
Actor-comedian Robin Williams was found dead on Monday at his home in Northern California from an apparent suicide.
Discount chain Dollar Tree will buy rival Family Dollar Stores Inc for about $8.5 billion, in a surprise deal that will help it fend off increasing competition from big-box retailers such as Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Kroger social media promotion offering chance for free gas
- Georgia's Phillip Phillips, American Idol winner seeks to escape contract
- FBI gives 'all clear' after bomb threat hoax at Hartsfield-Jackson
- Ga. teens suspected of tying up mother and attempting to steal guns
- Gov. Nathan Deal offers plans for failing schools, funding
- National Retail Federation said 2014 holiday sales highest in three years
- Education, transportation top priorities for Deal
- Gov. Nathan Deal focuses on new beginnings for Georgia residents in inaugural address | PHOTOS
- With initiatives in mind, Richard Woods sworn in as State School Superintendent
- Georgia panel urges reforms in state child welfare system
- Metro unemployment rate hits 8 percent
- Time of change — and crisis — in the hospital world
- Deal extends tax-free holiday weekends
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- Georgia unemployment claims in January at lowest point since ‘06
- Georgia reaches record numbers in international trade
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Gov. Nathan Deal announces record job creation in Georgia
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments