Zimmerman was acquitted of murder in the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin
George Zimmerman, the Florida man who was acquitted of murder in the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, was arrested on Monday after police responded to a disturbance call.
Fall happens days after company fined in connection with June fatal accident
A Cirque du Soleil acrobat was hospitalized after suffering injuries in a fall during a performance in Las Vegas on Friday night
The Los Angeles International Airport said on Friday that police were responding to an incident at the airport and California media reported that a gunman with a high powered rifle was shot by law enforcement.
Airline passengers will soon be able to use certain electronic devices throughout their entire flight after the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration ended a long-standing ban on Thursday.
The "Hollywood Blockbuster Show" was performed by members of the Ohio State University Marching Band this past Saturday at the Penn State football game.
Lou Reed, the pioneering songwriter and musician behind the influential rock band Velvet Underground, which fused art and music in collaboration with artist Andy Warhol, died on Sunday at the age of 71.
The Food and Drug Administration has turned to pet owners for help in an ongoing investigation into jerky products, most made in China, that have killed nearly 600 dogs and cats.
An Ohio man who confessed in an online video to driving drunk and killing a 61-year-old man in a crash was sentenced to 6-1/2 years in prison on Wednesday by a Franklin County judge.
A 24-year-old math teacher was found dead outside a suburban Boston high school, and a 14-year-old student has been taken into custody as the suspect in the killing.
A 13-year-old California boy carrying a replica of an assault rifle was shot and killed by sheriff's deputies who believed the gun was real.
Apple Inc on Tuesday took the wraps off a slimmer faster tablet called the iPad Air and said it will give away Macintosh operating and work software free to its users, challenging Microsoft Corp's near-stranglehold on personal computing.
Grammy-winning R&B singer and "The Voice" judge CeeLo Green was charged on Monday with giving the drug ecstasy to a woman, allegedly slipping it to her while the two were dining.
A faux funeral for beloved "Breaking Bad" meth kingpin Walter White raised almost $17,000 for charity on Saturday night - but not without stirring controversy.
Singer Dolly Parton was slightly injured on Monday when the SUV she was riding in as a passenger was hit by a car, police said, but the country music star posted on Facebook that she was fine and resting at home.
President Barack Obama sought on Monday to limit political damage from the problematic launch of the government website for his signature healthcare law as Washington became embroiled in a new uproar days after a possible debt default was narrowly averted.
- Sen. David Shafer addresses Gwinnett Chamber to preview legislative session
- Mega Millions up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Georgia National Guard to grand identity cards to same-sex spouses
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $297 million
- Thanksgiving holiday travel results in 15 traffic-related deaths
- 'Fast and Furious' production in Atlanta delayed after Paul Walker's death
- Tree from Georgia International Horse Park serves at Christmas tree at Governor's Mansion
- Congressmen hold field hearing on Obamacare in Gainesville
- Homeless man steals alligator from aquarium in Ga.
- Global lights come to Turner Field
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments
- Coca-Cola gives Albany State $50,000 scholarships grant 1 comment
- Covington DDA approves loan for restaurant based on 'Vampire Diaries'
- Restaurant coming to Covington sharing name with 'Vampire Diaries' eatery 1 comment
- Post office reports record loss of $15.9B for year 12 comments
- BP to pay US billions for Gulf spill 4 comments
- Home Depot sees signs of improving housing market 2 comments
- Coca-Cola halts ties to conservative law drafters 3 comments
- Haverty Furniture 1Q sales rise 5.7 percent 1 comment