Tracy Morgan has spent most of the last two decades on NBC airwaves, but it was his lawyer who took his place on the "Today" Show on Monday morning.
Hollywood celebrities and many others who knew Robin Williams paid tribute to him.
Actor-comedian Robin Williams was found dead on Monday at his home in Northern California from an apparent suicide.
Discount chain Dollar Tree will buy rival Family Dollar Stores Inc for about $8.5 billion, in a surprise deal that will help it fend off increasing competition from big-box retailers such as Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
U.S. retail giant Target has asked people to keep guns out of its stores after being the subject of campaigns in Texas where people have brandished firearms in store aisles in their attempt to secure more rights to carry guns in public.
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday ruled that business owners can object on religious grounds to a provision of President Barack Obama's healthcare law that requires closely held private companies to provide health insurance that covers birth control.
United States head coach Juergen Klinsmann has produced a cheeky hand-written letter for American fans who want to skip work on Thursday in order to watch his team's World Cup game against Germany.
Starbucks will raise prices on some drinks offered by its U.S. shops and also boost list prices on its own brand of packaged coffee sold in supermarkets and other retail outlets.
A museum opening in Atlanta on Monday links the U.S. civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s to modern fights for human rights across the world to give visitors new insight on how the struggles are related, organizers said.
Casey Kasem, the radio personality with the distinctive voice who counted down the top pop music hits on his popular weekly show and also provided the voice of hippie sleuth Shaggy on the "Scooby Doo" cartoons, died on Sunday.
The world's oldest man has died in New York at age 111, according to the senior citizen residence where he lived.
Actor and comedian Tracy Morgan was still in critical condition, but more responsive, on Sunday, after suffering injuries including a broken leg and nose and several broken ribs in a deadly New Jersey highway crash.
Apple Inc is preparing to sell its first wearable device this October, aiming to produce 3 million to 5 million smartwatches a month in its initial run.
President Barack Obama paid tribute on Friday to U.S. veterans who 70 years ago stormed the beaches of northern France.
A 26-year-old man is in custody after one was killed and two were wounded
As the guman attempted to reload, a student security guard pepper-sprayed him and he and other students held the gunman down until authorities arrived.
- Georgia looks to bounce back at home against Troy
- Home Depot says 56 million card details likely stolen in breach
- State unemployment rate ticks upward
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Senate candidates tout support from former Presidents
- Kroger hiring 2,000 new employees in Georgia, South Carolina and eastern Alabama
- UPS to hire up to 95,000 temp workers for holiday season
- Gov. Deal announces all Georgia counties are 'Camera Ready'
- Sales tax holiday set for water saving and energy efficient products
- Secretary of State’s Office investigating voter registration fraud in Gwinnett
- Chick-fil-A founder Truett Cathy eulogized at funeral | PHOTOS
- Metro unemployment rate hits 8 percent
- Time of change — and crisis — in the hospital world
- Deal extends tax-free holiday weekends
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- Georgia unemployment claims in January at lowest point since ‘06
- Georgia reaches record numbers in international trade
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Gov. Nathan Deal announces record job creation in Georgia
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments