A 24-year-old math teacher was found dead outside a suburban Boston high school, and a 14-year-old student has been taken into custody as the suspect in the killing.
A 13-year-old California boy carrying a replica of an assault rifle was shot and killed by sheriff's deputies who believed the gun was real.
Apple Inc on Tuesday took the wraps off a slimmer faster tablet called the iPad Air and said it will give away Macintosh operating and work software free to its users, challenging Microsoft Corp's near-stranglehold on personal computing.
Grammy-winning R&B singer and "The Voice" judge CeeLo Green was charged on Monday with giving the drug ecstasy to a woman, allegedly slipping it to her while the two were dining.
A faux funeral for beloved "Breaking Bad" meth kingpin Walter White raised almost $17,000 for charity on Saturday night - but not without stirring controversy.
Singer Dolly Parton was slightly injured on Monday when the SUV she was riding in as a passenger was hit by a car, police said, but the country music star posted on Facebook that she was fine and resting at home.
President Barack Obama sought on Monday to limit political damage from the problematic launch of the government website for his signature healthcare law as Washington became embroiled in a new uproar days after a possible debt default was narrowly averted.
While in Abu Dhabi to perform at a concert over the weekend, the singer was asked to leave the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque after posing in front of the religious monument for a series of Instagram photos that staff deemed "inappropriate."
J.C. Penney Co Inc and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia on Monday announced a revised agreement that eliminates Stewart's products in home goods categories to which rival Macy's claims exclusive rights.
Netflix Inc CEO Reed Hastings said on Monday he was hopeful the company would reach a deal with Comcast Corp and other pay television providers to offer his company's movie and TV streaming service through cable set-top boxes.
A 12-year-old student armed with a semi-automatic handgun shot and killed a math teacher and critically wounded two classmates before killing himself at his Nevada middle school on Monday.
The White House budget office told hundreds of thousands of federal workers to return to work on Thursday.
President Barack Obama early on Thursday signed legislation that ends a U.S. government shutdown and raises the U.S. debt ceiling, the White House said.
President Barack Obama said on Wednesday he will sign legislation to reopen the U.S. government and avert a debt default as soon as it reaches the White House.
The U.S. Senate announced a last-minute deal on Wednesday to avert a historic lapse in the government's borrowing ability and a potentially damaging debt default, and to reopen the government after a two-week shutdown.
A stuntman working on the U.K. set of David Ayer's World War II tank drama "Fury" was accidentally stabbed in the shoulder on Tuesday and airlifted to a nearby hospital.
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $297 million
- Thanksgiving holiday travel results in 15 traffic-related deaths
- 'Fast and Furious' production in Atlanta delayed after Paul Walker's death
- Tree from Georgia International Horse Park serves at Christmas tree at Governor's Mansion
- Congressmen hold field hearing on Obamacare in Gainesville
- Homeless man steals alligator from aquarium in Ga.
- Global lights come to Turner Field
- Snow Mountain ready for winter tubing
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Braves release images of development around Cobb County stadium
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments
- Coca-Cola gives Albany State $50,000 scholarships grant 1 comment
- Covington DDA approves loan for restaurant based on 'Vampire Diaries'
- Restaurant coming to Covington sharing name with 'Vampire Diaries' eatery 1 comment
- Post office reports record loss of $15.9B for year 12 comments
- BP to pay US billions for Gulf spill 4 comments
- Home Depot sees signs of improving housing market 2 comments
- Coca-Cola halts ties to conservative law drafters 3 comments
- Haverty Furniture 1Q sales rise 5.7 percent 1 comment