Joan Rivers has died at the age of 81, her daughter said in a statement. She had been in a New York hospital recovering from complications during a recent surgery.
A newly discovered asteroid will pass "very close" to Earth on Sunday, NASA says.
Season 19 will premiere September 15 on ABC
The new season of "Dancing With the Stars" will feature a "Duck Dynasty" star, a race car driver and one half of the comedy duo Cheech and Chong.
George Birnbaum, former chief of staff to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, was the guest speaker at the Sept. 4 Gwinnett Tea Party meeting.
Justin Bieber was arrested on assault and dangerous driving charges stemming from an alleged fight after his ATV collided with a mini-van in Canada Friday, a police spokesman told CNN Tuesday.
Kraft Foods said on Friday it is voluntarily recalling 7,691 cases of some varieties of its Kraft American Singles as a precautionary measure after a supplier failed to store an ingredient correctly.
A 4-year-old boy was expelled from preschool because of his mom's Facebook post. The school says she was "sowing discord."
Joan Rivers was rushed to the hospital Thursday morning after she stopped breathing.
A staff member of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has returned to the United States from West Africa by charter flight after the employee had low-risk contact with a health worker who tested positive for Ebola.
In a night marked by a few upsets and a host of repeat winners, “Breaking Bad” grabbed its second consecutive Emmy for best drama series while “Modern Family”made it a record-tying fifth consecutive win for comedy series.
A review of the Emmy Awards by Brian Lowry from Variety.com.
There were surprise stunners, including Lizzy Caplan in black-in-front, white-in-back Donna Karan Atelier, January Jones in vivid red Prabal Gurung, Robin Wright in a Ralph Lauren pantsuit, Alexandra Daddario in Reem Acra and Sarah Paulson in Armani Prive.
At Monday's Primetime Emmy Awards, Billy Crystal led the audience in a moving tribute for comedian and Emmy-winning actor Robin Williams, who died Aug. 11.
Apple said "a very small percentage" of iPhone 5 smartphones may "suddenly experience shorter battery life or need to be charged more frequently."
Shooter reported at Fort Lee. Installation is in lockdown.
- Governor Deal issues state of emergency for Gwinnett, 49 other counties ahead of winter storm
- GaDOE honors dozens of local schools for Advanced Placement results
- Blue Cross offers help after customers hacked
- Gov. Nathan Deal declares State of Emergency for northern counties ahead of winter storm
- Gwinnett Tech among nation’s fastest growing two-year public colleges
- Emory, WellStar discuss blockbuster hospital merger
- First confirmed case of measles in Georgia since 2012 reported
- DUI convictions in Georgia down; causes debated
- Chick-fil-A offers free coffee all month
- Kroger social media promotion offering chance for free gas
- Metro unemployment rate hits 8 percent
- Time of change — and crisis — in the hospital world
- Deal extends tax-free holiday weekends
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- Georgia unemployment claims in January at lowest point since ‘06
- Georgia reaches record numbers in international trade
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Gov. Nathan Deal announces record job creation in Georgia
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments