Actor Paul Walker, known for his roles in the "Fast and the Furious" movies, died on Saturday in a car crash in Southern California.
A man who worked as a Santa Claus in a Massachusetts shopping mall has been ordered not to put the red suit back on until a court resolves a charge that he groped an adult coworker over the weekend.
A Long Island convenience store owner and his son, accused of duping a customer who spoke limited English out of a $1 million winning lottery ticket, were charged on Saturday with grand larceny.
Country singer Willie Nelson's drummer broke his hip and two other band members suffered minor injuries after their bus hit a highway overpass pillar in heavy rains in East Texas early Saturday morning.
Justin Timberlake and Taylor Swift were the big winners at the American Music Awards on Sunday. Swift took the top prize for artist of the year.
Snow continued to fall in the U.S. Southwest on Sunday in a storm system that may snarl Thanksgiving travel as it heads east, while biting Arctic winds plunged much of the East Coast to sub-freezing temperatures.
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" exploded into movie theaters over the weekend, burning up box office charts with $161 million in U.S. and Canadian ticket sales.
Elizabeth Vargas is a co-anchor on the ABC news show "20/20"
Television journalist Elizabeth Vargas, a co-anchor on the ABC news show "20/20," said on Wednesday she was out of rehab and doing well after receiving treatment for alcohol abuse.
A pilot who landed his small plane on a rural stretch of the Pennsylvania Turnpike after its propeller fell off is protesting a $3,000 bill he received for towing his aircraft from the roadway, saying such fees could cause other pilots to seek out more dangerous emergency landing options.
A Virginia state senator who mounted an unsuccessful bid for governor in 2009 was stabbed and critically wounded in an attack at his home early on Tuesday, and his 24-year-old son was killed by a gunshot wound.
Linebacker Thomas Howard, a former member of the Oakland Raiders who had been waived by the Atlanta Falcons last week, was killed in a car crash on Monday in Oakland, Calif.
President Barack Obama urged his supporters on Monday to help get people signed up for health insurance and declared that the troubled website HealthCare.gov would eventually be the "easiest place" to get care despite its many glitches.
A Pennsylvania pastor on trial by Methodist church officials for officiating at his son's 2007 same-sex marriage ceremony was found guilty on Monday of violating church law and being disobedient.
"Selfie" - a self portrait usually on a smartphone or webcam - was selected word of the year on Tuesday by the Oxford Dictionaries, based on a 17,000 percent rise in its usage from a year ago.
A powerful tornado, part of fast-moving storm that hammers much of Midwest, kills eight people in Illinois and Michigan, but many survived thanks to quick reactions and because their homes have basements to flee to.
- Chick-fil-A says aloha to Hawaiian-themed restaurant
- Ga. woman killed in shootout over sale of hair weaves
- Sen. David Shafer addresses Gwinnett Chamber to preview legislative session
- Mega Millions up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Georgia National Guard to grand identity cards to same-sex spouses
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $297 million
- Thanksgiving holiday travel results in 15 traffic-related deaths
- 'Fast and Furious' production in Atlanta delayed after Paul Walker's death
- Tree from Georgia International Horse Park serves at Christmas tree at Governor's Mansion
- Congressmen hold field hearing on Obamacare in Gainesville
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments
- Coca-Cola gives Albany State $50,000 scholarships grant 1 comment
- Covington DDA approves loan for restaurant based on 'Vampire Diaries'
- Restaurant coming to Covington sharing name with 'Vampire Diaries' eatery 1 comment
- Post office reports record loss of $15.9B for year 12 comments
- BP to pay US billions for Gulf spill 4 comments
- Home Depot sees signs of improving housing market 2 comments
- Coca-Cola halts ties to conservative law drafters 3 comments
- Haverty Furniture 1Q sales rise 5.7 percent 1 comment