An advocacy group called on toy maker Fisher-Price to stop selling a baby seat designed to hold an iPad at the front, saying the product encourages parents to leave infants alone to watch screens that could be harmful.
A Nevada couple and four young children reported missing on Sunday in a remote mountain range northeast of Reno were found safe by rescue workers on Tuesday huddled in a canyon, a dispatch supervisor for the Pershing County Sheriff's Office said.
Thanks to a team of merry WestJetters and the power of technology, passengers learned that miracles really do happen.
Milton Olin Jr., former chief operating officer of music-sharing site Napster, died when his bicycle was struck by a police patrol car at the 22000 block of Mulholland Highway.
President Barack Obama shook hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at a memorial for Nelson Mandela on Tuesday, a rare gesture between the leaders of the ideologically opposed nations that reflected the anti-apartheid hero's spirit of reconciliation.
The average price for a gallon of gasoline in the United States rose over the past two weeks for the second time in a row.
A massive winter storm that left parts of the Southeastern United States in a deep freeze pushed up the East Coast on Sunday, with snow and ice snarling road travel and forcing another round of airline cancellations.
Researchers with Trustwave's SpiderLabs said they discovered the credentials while investigating a server in the Netherlands that cyber criminals use to control a massive network of compromised computers known as the "Pony botnet."
Police in Alabama said they are investigating whether a deadly shooting involving two University of Alabama fans after the school's top-ranked football team lost in dramatic fashion on Saturday was linked to the game.
Dozens of passengers were bumped from a Delta Air Lines flight from Gainesville, Fla., to Atlanta on Sunday so the University of Florida's basketball team could travel to Storrs, Conn., for its Monday night game against the Connecticut Huskies.
Amazon.com Inc is testing delivery packages using drones, CEO Jeff Bezos told the CBS television program "60 Minutes."
U.S. online sales are expected to hit $2 billion on "Cyber Monday," for the first time since the data firm comScore has been tracking such information.
Heavy discounting took a toll on U.S. retail sales during the Thanksgiving weekend as shoppers spent less than they did a year earlier.
At least four people were killed and 63 injured, including 11 critically, when a suburban train derailed in New York on Sunday, with at least five cars from the Metro-North train sliding off the tracks.
Actor Paul Walker, known for his roles in the "Fast and the Furious" movies, died on Saturday in a car crash in Southern California.
- Sen. David Shafer addresses Gwinnett Chamber to preview legislative session
- Mega Millions up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Georgia National Guard to grand identity cards to same-sex spouses
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $297 million
- Thanksgiving holiday travel results in 15 traffic-related deaths
- 'Fast and Furious' production in Atlanta delayed after Paul Walker's death
- Tree from Georgia International Horse Park serves at Christmas tree at Governor's Mansion
- Congressmen hold field hearing on Obamacare in Gainesville
- Homeless man steals alligator from aquarium in Ga.
- Global lights come to Turner Field
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments
- Coca-Cola gives Albany State $50,000 scholarships grant 1 comment
- Covington DDA approves loan for restaurant based on 'Vampire Diaries'
- Restaurant coming to Covington sharing name with 'Vampire Diaries' eatery 1 comment
- Post office reports record loss of $15.9B for year 12 comments
- BP to pay US billions for Gulf spill 4 comments
- Home Depot sees signs of improving housing market 2 comments
- Coca-Cola halts ties to conservative law drafters 3 comments
- Haverty Furniture 1Q sales rise 5.7 percent 1 comment