The patient is an adult being treated in an isolation unit in Dallas
Health officials have confirmed the first case if Ebola to emerge in the United States.
Olympic swimming champion Michael Phelps was arrested for drunken driving early on Tuesday after speeding and then crossing the double-lane lines inside the Fort McHenry Tunnel in Baltimore, Maryland Transportation Authority Police said.
The announcement is planned for 4:30 p.m. at the White House
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder will remain on the job until a successor is chosen.
A toddler found submerged in a tank of baptismal water in an Alabama church died of accidental drowning, the local coroner said on Monday.
The United States and partner nations are carrying out the first air strikes against Islamic State targets in Syria, the Pentagon said on Monday, in ongoing operations that mark the opening of a new, far more complicated front in a battle against the militants.
Apple said it sold more than 10 million iPhones in the first weekend after its new models went on sale on Friday, underscoring strong demand for phones with larger displays.
U.S. Senators Chambliss and Isakson issued statements following President Obama’s Sept. 10 speech.
President Barack Obama told Americans on Wednesday he had authorized U.S. air strikes for the first time in Syria and more attacks in Iraq in a broad escalation of a campaign against the Islamic State militant group.
Apple is giving away U2's new album, "Songs of Innocence," for free on its iTunes store through Oct. 13.
Apple unveiled the "Apple Watch" alongside two new iPhones with sharper and larger displays on Tuesday, calling the wearable device the next chapter in its history.
Joan Rivers has died at the age of 81, her daughter said in a statement. She had been in a New York hospital recovering from complications during a recent surgery.
A newly discovered asteroid will pass "very close" to Earth on Sunday, NASA says.
Season 19 will premiere September 15 on ABC
The new season of "Dancing With the Stars" will feature a "Duck Dynasty" star, a race car driver and one half of the comedy duo Cheech and Chong.
George Birnbaum, former chief of staff to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, was the guest speaker at the Sept. 4 Gwinnett Tea Party meeting.
Justin Bieber was arrested on assault and dangerous driving charges stemming from an alleged fight after his ATV collided with a mini-van in Canada Friday, a police spokesman told CNN Tuesday.
- UGA postpones visit from Liberian journalist
- Gov. Nathan Deal forming Ebola response team
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Gubernatorial candidate says ‘Ebola misunderstandings’ could be worse than Snowpocalypse
- Publix recalls snack mix
- DeKalb Co. schools form Ebola monitoring policy
- Police: Driver killed in wrong-way crash on I-75
- New book on 'Gone With The Wind' author Margaret Mitchell's letters launches in Jonesboro | VIDEO
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Gainesville plane crash
- Ga. auditor slams state ethics commission
- Nurse with Ebola arrives in Atlanta for treatment
- Metro unemployment rate hits 8 percent
- Time of change — and crisis — in the hospital world
- Deal extends tax-free holiday weekends
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- Georgia unemployment claims in January at lowest point since ‘06
- Georgia reaches record numbers in international trade
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Gov. Nathan Deal announces record job creation in Georgia
- Ga. 400 toll to end Friday
- Unemployment rate on the rise in June 4 comments