U.S. Sen. Saxby Chambliss, the Georgia senator who is vice-chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, talks about the plan to fund intelligence gathering in Washington.
Sunday sales at Dacula’s lone liquor store approved in an 88-87 vote.
Sixty-five percent of Peachtree Corners voters chose ‘yes’ on tax allocation districts, which have the potential to help the city fund infrastructure and redevelopment projects.
The candidates who will hold posts 1 and 2 on the Duluth City Council won’t be decided until Dec. 3.
Voters decided to continue a one-percent sales tax to fund Gwinnett government projects, extending the tax for three years.
After months of campaigning and 12 hours of voting, the residents of Grayson choose Linda Jenkins to the position of Post 4 for the city council.
While Robert Vogel III retains a council seat, Donna Scouten lost to William B. Ackworth in Tuesday’s election.
Turnout was light at Gwinnett County polls, as voters made their thoughts known on a county sales tax referendum.
Officials decide to slow down and consider more public comment on a proposed town center on land purchased along Peachtree Parkway.
About 250 came out to last weekend’s Gwinnett GOP chili cook-off, which leaders hope to make an annual event.
Low turnout expected for Tuesday’s referendum on an extension of the Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax.
Thoroughbred owned by Suwanee couple will compete in the Breeders’ Cup Classic
Auburn voters can cast their ballots at Midway United Methodist Church, 215 Kilcrease Road in Auburn.
Five men are vying for the three seats available on Berkeley Lake’s City Council, including one incumbent Scott Lee.
List of polling locations for city elections on Nov. 5, 2013.
- Congressmen hold field hearing on Obamacare in Gainesville
- Balfour indicted on theft, false statement charges
- Qualifying closes for state house districts representing Gwinnett
- State tax revenues up in July 1 comment
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Broun introduces health care reform alternative 4 comments
- Nunn announces 2014 senatorial campaign 8 comments
- Bob Barr seeks Congress seat 9 comments
- Gingrey announces run for Senate 7 comments
- Graves won't run for Chambliss' Senate seat 1 comment
- Broun says he wants automatic budget cuts to occur 19 comments
- Public invited to comment on Gwinnett County budget
- Open meeting to be held about Partnership Gwinnett
- Gwinnett SPLOST road allocations begin
- Gwinnett's Kerry Armstrong to lead Atlanta regional board
- Improper testing procedures lead to Winder police chief's resignation
- Chuck Efstration wins Gwinnett House seat
- Winder councilman retains seat
- Keith Roche wins battle between neighbors in Lawrenceville
- 2013 Election Results: Runoffs
- Commissioner John Heard to seek second term
- Armed man follows Gwinnett high school student home from school
- Osborne Firehawks win First Lego League regional
- GOOD NEWS FROM SCHOOLS: Brookwood teacher named Educator of the Year
- School lunch menus for the week of Dec. 9
- Woodall discusses insurance, retirement with Mountain View High cafeteria workers
- Berkmar student arrested on gun charge
- Gwinnett writing test scores outpace state average
- Norcross' Ivy Prep expands blended education model to DeKalb
- Mason Elementary's Zorn named National Counselor of the Year
- School lunch menus for the week of Dec. 2