Attorney Kevin Tallant, who the council has agreed to pay up to $20,000, filed paperwork with the Georgia Court of Appeals on Wednesday afternoon.
The Gwinnett Daily Post’s Political Notebook for May 28, 2015.
Gwinnett Daily Post’s Political Notebook for May 24, 2015.
Gwinnett Dail Post’s Political Notebook for May 21, 2015.
The Gwinnett Daily Post’s Political Notebook for May 17, 2015.
The Gwinnett Daily Post’s Political Notebook for May 14, 2015.
The Gwinnett Daily Post’s Political Notebook for May 10, 2015.
Residents raised several questions about U.S. foreign policy matter on Thursday during a town hall forum hosted by U.S. Rep. Rob Woodall.
Audience members began a lively debate on federal issues during congressman Hank Johnson’s town hall forum in Snellville.
The Gwinnett Daily Post’s Political Notebook for May 7, 2015.
The law, which will become effective on July 1, includes changes to the state’s gas taxes and new fees on electric cars and hotel visits.
The Gwinnett Daily Post’s Political Notebook for May 3, 2015
Gwinnett Daily Post’s Political Notebook for April 30, 2015.
The Gwinnett Daily Post’s Political Notebook for April 26, 2015.
The Gwinnett Daily Post’s Political Notebook for April 23, 2015.
- House transportation committee chairman expects another short-term funding solution
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Woodall to participate in transportation committee roundtable in Atlanta
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Unterman, four other Gwinnett residents put on state boards
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Woodall speaks out on Highway Trust Fund extension
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Farm Bureau names Woodall a friend to Georgia farmers
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Isakson, Perdue co-sign legal filing against Obama
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Deal creates new state criminal supervision department
- Audience starts lively debate at Johnson forum
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Governor signs Martin’s insurer assistance bill into law
- Governor signs human trafficking bill into law
- Gwinnett officials gushing over 20,000 toilet rebate milestone
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Isakson accuses Obama of trying to ‘circumvent Congress’ on overtime rule
- Snellville mayor reveals city attorney replacement; fired official supports successors
- Gwinnett sees smooth rollout of unsupervised tethering ban
- Georgia DOT opens flex lane on I-85 in Gwinnett
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Bieser retiring from Lawrenceville City Council, endorses Still as successor
- Reactions mixed to Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage ruling
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Officials cheer, jeer Supreme Court’s health care ruling
- Gwinnett 101 graduates laud county for crash course in local government
- Commissioners OK sale of anti-overdose drug to local law enforcement
- Ga.-PCOM students traveling to Nepal on medical mission trip
- GOOD NEWS FROM SCHOOLS: Five Gwinnett students attend Turner Leader Institute
- Retired GCPS teacher donates school supplies to Mississippi elementary school | PHOTOS
- Brookwood Elementary students warm up to entrepreneurial concepts
- Brookwood Elementary hosts STEAM, business-focused summer camp
- GCPS hires highest number of UGA teaching graduates
- Gwinnett Tech receives $5,000 grant to support at-risk youth, dropout prevention
- GOOD NEWS FROM SCHOOLS: BOE honors retiring Georgia School Boards Association executive director
- Gwinnett Online Campus receives award for engagement, communication
- Gwinnett School Board approves millage rate, 3.24 percent tax increase