Shafer given top title by James Magazine; Commissioners continue town hall sessions.
Commissioners dedicated park and ride lot in honor of Maron Buice; senators step in to FAA debate.
Controversial land deal goes forward four years later, due to a Georgia Court of Appeals ruling.
Gov. Nathan Deal signs into law provisions lowering the legal boating under the influence limit and strengthening boater education requirements.
Former U.S. Ambassador and Atlanta Mayor Andrew Young will speak at Georgia Gwinnett College's commencement ceremony next month.
Gov. Nathan Deal made two trips to Gwinnett last week, but if you missed him, you have a chance to see him again on Tuesday.. Deal will be in Buford Tuesday to sign a bill into law involving public safety at Lake Lanier.. While a press release wasn't specific, the
Gov. Nathan Deal signs a bill into law Friday giving dual-enrollment students a boost with the HOPE Scholarship.
Gwinnett County Commission John Heard responded to a lawsuit filed in Fulton County Superior Court that mentioned his name regarding a state contract and property on Grayson Highway.
Former councilman Dan Curry is the sole qualifier for Loganville's special election for mayor; funeral services set for Nunley.
Unusual protest planned for Monday to make a political point about tax loopholes.
State Rep. Donna Sheldon announces a race for Congress for the 10th District seat currently held by Senate candidate Paul Broun. Chuck Efstration files paperwork to campaign to replace her in the state House.
City councilman Bobby Howard, Allstate will hang "motorcycle crossing" signs at key intersections
Gwinnett GOP creates a Spanish language Facebook page to reach out to the Hispanic community; legislator named to influential list.
Congressman Hank Johnson addresses the immigration reform issue at a forum Thursday.
Senate President Pro Tem David Shafer says ethics bill will change the culture of the General Assembly; immigration forum to be held Thursday.
- Bob Barr seeks Congress seat 10 comments
- Gingrey announces run for Senate 7 comments
- Graves won't run for Chambliss' Senate seat 1 comment
- Broun says he wants automatic budget cuts to occur 19 comments
- Sen. Chambliss won't seek re-election 13 comments
- Meet the 2013 legislators 3 comments
- House re-elects Boehner speaker 4 comments
- 2 dead in bus crash into overpass at Miami airport 1 comment
- GOP in Ga. Senate nominates Shafer as new leader
- Balfour's ethics fine too weak, colleague says 4 comments
- Safety encouraged as pool season begins
- Volunteers receive pins, letter from president
- Gwinnett unemployment lowest since 2008 5 comments
- Greenway extension approved 1 comment
- Gwinnett names new fire chief 2 comments
- Officials expect delays due to work on I-985 1 comment
- High court rules in favor of bank in Suwanee foreclosure case
- Out to Lunch ... with Colin Rhoden
- Officials promote new alcohol consumption law in effect 2 comments
- Peachtree Corners buys land to avoid apartments
- Mountain View celebrates 'first class' graduation
- One of nation's youngest doctors graduates in Suwanee 2 comments
- Former Mill Creek principal offers farewell to graduates
- Wesleyan student competes next week in national bee
- District's largest senior class graduates
- Students, teachers say goodbye for the summer
- GCPS students graduate from 21 different schools
- Phoenix High graduation packs arts center 1 comment
- Several Gwinnett students get military appointments 4 comments
- School lunch menus for week of May 20