Commissioners discuss goals, including improving leadership, revitalizing older areas and ensuring the county water supply.
Local congressman participates in Benghazi hearing and hears from first woman president of Korea.
The Federal Aviation Administration has canceled the planned closures of small airport towers.
Commissioners host the final session of a spring series of town hall meetings in the Norcross area Thursday.
Advocates for marijuana law changes praise a recent criminal justice reform measure.
Gwinnett Commission Chairwoman Charlotte Nash sworn in as third vice president of the Association County Commissioners of Georgia.
Gov. Nathan Deal signs two bills into law Monday aimed at improving ethics at the General Assembly.
Chuck Warbington named as Sheldon's campaign chairman; Unterman named top legislator by health group.
Congressman Jack Kingston officially enters Senatorial race.
Gwinnett's Board of Commissioners continues a series of town hall meetings around the county at Grayson High School on Wednesday where residents asked questions and shared concerns.
Shafer given top title by James Magazine; Commissioners continue town hall sessions.
Commissioners dedicated park and ride lot in honor of Maron Buice; senators step in to FAA debate.
Controversial land deal goes forward four years later, due to a Georgia Court of Appeals ruling.
Gov. Nathan Deal signs into law provisions lowering the legal boating under the influence limit and strengthening boater education requirements.
Former U.S. Ambassador and Atlanta Mayor Andrew Young will speak at Georgia Gwinnett College's commencement ceremony next month.
- Bob Barr seeks Congress seat 10 comments
- Gingrey announces run for Senate 7 comments
- Graves won't run for Chambliss' Senate seat 1 comment
- Broun says he wants automatic budget cuts to occur 19 comments
- Sen. Chambliss won't seek re-election 13 comments
- Meet the 2013 legislators 3 comments
- House re-elects Boehner speaker 4 comments
- 2 dead in bus crash into overpass at Miami airport 1 comment
- GOP in Ga. Senate nominates Shafer as new leader
- Balfour's ethics fine too weak, colleague says 4 comments
- New Gwinnett property tax districts moving forward
- Library board names interim director 2 comments
- Grayson City Council sets public hearing dates for millage rate
- Dedication ceremony to remember fallen officer
- Library director fired without cause 7 comments
- Suwanee man sentenced for million dollar tax fraud 1 comment
- Suwanee to hold public hearing about budget 2 comments
- Library director's future uncertain 7 comments
- Drivers adjust to new interchange
- Gwinnett Police to hold job fair 2 comments
- Governor commends Master Teachers
- GOOD NEWS: Top teacher named to nationwide Dream Team
- Student competes in National History Day contest
- GCPS could use local-made film in curriculum
- GCPS honored with Emmy Award
- Free class for kids teaches organic gardening
- School wins $100K grant for PE intiatives
- College receives threatening phone call
- GOOD NEWS: College-sponsored Merit Scholarship winners named
- Sweepstakes, program encourage reading 1 comment