Loganville attorney Mike Berlon was reprimanded by the Georgia Supreme Court in a disciplinary matter.
The roles of U.S. Rep. Rob Woodall and U.S. Sen. Johnny Isakson in the aftermath of the IRS scandal; Karen Handel becomes fourth Senate candidate.
Karen Handel announced her candidacy for the U.S. Senate on Friday.
Peachtree Corners man BJ Van Gundy will seek the state GOP chairmanship at a convention this weekend; candidate expected to enter ongressional race
Commissioners discuss goals, including improving leadership, revitalizing older areas and ensuring the county water supply.
Local congressman participates in Benghazi hearing and hears from first woman president of Korea.
The Federal Aviation Administration has canceled the planned closures of small airport towers.
Commissioners host the final session of a spring series of town hall meetings in the Norcross area Thursday.
Advocates for marijuana law changes praise a recent criminal justice reform measure.
Gwinnett Commission Chairwoman Charlotte Nash sworn in as third vice president of the Association County Commissioners of Georgia.
Gov. Nathan Deal signs two bills into law Monday aimed at improving ethics at the General Assembly.
Chuck Warbington named as Sheldon's campaign chairman; Unterman named top legislator by health group.
Congressman Jack Kingston officially enters Senatorial race.
Gwinnett's Board of Commissioners continues a series of town hall meetings around the county at Grayson High School on Wednesday where residents asked questions and shared concerns.
Shafer given top title by James Magazine; Commissioners continue town hall sessions.
- Bob Barr seeks Congress seat 10 comments
- Gingrey announces run for Senate 7 comments
- Graves won't run for Chambliss' Senate seat 1 comment
- Broun says he wants automatic budget cuts to occur 19 comments
- Sen. Chambliss won't seek re-election 13 comments
- Meet the 2013 legislators 3 comments
- House re-elects Boehner speaker 4 comments
- 2 dead in bus crash into overpass at Miami airport 1 comment
- GOP in Ga. Senate nominates Shafer as new leader
- Balfour's ethics fine too weak, colleague says 4 comments
- Gwinnett names new fire chief 1 comment
- Officials expect delays due to work on I-985 1 comment
- High court rules in favor of bank in Suwanee foreclosure case
- Out to Lunch ... with Colin Rhoden
- Officials promote new alcohol consumption law in effect 2 comments
- Peachtree Corners buys land to avoid apartments
- Commission to consider code of conduct after scandals 7 comments
- Diverging-diamond conversion scheduled for early June 2 comments
- Library board OKs summer reading money, talks '14 budget 2 comments
- Strategic planning sessions begin for commissioners 7 comments
- GCPS students graduate from 21 different schools
- Phoenix High graduation packs arts center 1 comment
- Several Gwinnett students get military appointments 4 comments
- School lunch menus for week of May 20
- GAB: Kroger donates to local schools
- GOOD NEWS FROM SCHOOLS: National Merit Scholars announced
- Local students share struggles, victories 1 comment
- Valedictorians and salutatorians of area schools; grad schedules 2 comments
- Graduations begin for largest GCPS class ever
- More than 270 graduate from GGC