As Gov. Deal signs gun bill, his gubernatorial challenger says he should do more for 2nd Amendment rights, while another challenger explains race.
Democrats running in the May 20 primary for U.S. Senate, state school superintendent and other races attended a forum put on by the local party.
Political candidates in the governor’s race and a local Senate race propose restructuring to the state ethics commission in the wake of a scandal.
Radio personality Sean Hannity backs Congressman Jack Kingston in the Georgia Senate race; local Republicans and Democrats schedule forums.
In a town hall discussion with Georgia Gwinnett College honors students, U.S. Rep. Rob Woodall talked about events in Washington, the FairTax and recent legislation.
Gov. Nathan Deal signed an executive order requiring a teacher representative in the State Health Benefit Plan process.
Gwinnett’s GOP plans an April 17 debate for the nine people vying for the party’s nomination for state school superintendent.
Senators participated in a press conference last week on Autism Awareness Day in Georgia.
Gov. Deal’s political foes say the $700,000 verdict in a case involving the former state ethics commission director could have political consequences; Georgia’s Secretary of State’s Office launches new technology for voters.
An attorney representing a woman who was sworn into office in January filed a notice that he could sue the city of Snellville for $1 million.
Two Gwinnett legislators were named to the Child Welfare Reform Council by Gov. Nathan Deal.
A poll released this week shows Gov. Nathan Deal with a slight lead over Sen. Jason Carter, President Carter’s grandson, in the upcoming November contest.
A complete list of the candidates on Gwinnett election ballots in 2014
Six Democratic candidates are facing off in the May 20 primary election.
Two Democratic candidates are vying for the opportunity to run for commissioner of insurance.
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Hannity endorses Kingston in Senate race
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Sarah Palin endorses Karen Handel in Senate race
- Judge awards attorney's fees to Sen. Don Balfour
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Beaudreau says Balfour's attorney's fees should come from campaign
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Senate candidates to debate in Gainesville this weekend
- GRTA director Jannine Miller resigns
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Dacula Day to be held Tuesday at Capitol
- Gov. Deal extends state of emergency through Sunday, urges continued caution
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Storm response makes waves in governor’s race
- Gov. Deal discusses state response to snow
- Greater Gwinnett Championship deemed success by tourism officials
- New playground at Bunten Road Park lifts imagination
- Democratic candidates make case at Gwinnett forum
- New $2.6 million kitchen open in Gwinnett to cook senior meals
- Gwinnett couple leading lawsuit challenging Georgia's gay marriage law
- Embattled Buford cattle farmer says he'll give up cows
- Chattahoochee cleanup event sets record
- School superintendent candidates discuss testing, standards at GOP forum
- New flashing yellow signal coming to Hoschton
- Commissioners set Gwinnett SPLOST list
- Creekland Middle expanding its tablet resources
- Gwinnett Tech’s Respiratory Care program receives credential award
- U.S. News ranks GSMST No. 3 in country, two other Gwinnett schools among top 20 in Georgia
- How Gwinnett schools scored in the College and Career Ready Performance Index
- Sycamore Elementary unveils outdoor classroom
- Gwinnett schools receive mixed results in latest College and Career Ready results
- Peachtree Ridge robotics travels to world competition
- Prom held at rehab facility for Mountain View student seriously injured in car accident
- Top 10 most popular stories from April 14-20
- School lunch menus for the week of April 21