Ribbon-cutting ceremony held Tuesday at the Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center in Buford.
Gwinnett County and the Georgia Department of Transportation will execute a memorandum of understanding relating to utility relocations for the I-85 Express Lane project.
County administrator taps deputy director to run the department.
Aluminum can recycling will continue.
The purchasing division of Gwinnett County’s Department of Financial Services was honored as the recipient of the award for the 16th consecutive year.
Candidate says eliminating income tax and residential property tax will benefit Georgia’s working families.
The trail section can be accessed from the Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center.
The agreement covers the sale of a parcel in land in downtown and the lease of Rhodes Jordan Park property.
The purpose of the project is to reduce erosion and improve water quality for a Peachtree Corners stream.
Gwinnett County Fire and Emergency Services using management tool to deliver greater value to its customers.
Commissioners also approve a $4.2 million contract for the purchase of firefighting apparatus.
Gwinnett Clean and Beautiful director Connie Wiggins briefed commissioners on Oct. 7.
Kim Conroy has lead the Gwinnett Department of Transportation since 2011.
Thomas Wight, who is running for the 7th Congressional District, also said there should be no amnesty for those who violate immigration laws.
Gwinnett County offers several options for payment of taxes.
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Senators urge travelers to exercise caution
- State Senator seeks to legalize medical and retail marijuana
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Lawmakers, activists weigh in on immigration reform announcement
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Gwinnettians cast votes for Batman, Wiz Khalifa and Grumpy Cat
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Chambliss, Isakson voice opposition to Warthog plans
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Perdue goes to Washington
- Georgia Gwinnett College students frustrated by cancellation of Jimmy Carter visit
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Georgia film industry committee to meet in Norcross
- Deal holds off Carter to win re-election as Georgia governor
- David Perdue beats Michelle Nunn to win U.S. Senate seat
- Peachtree Ridge competitive cheerleading team adds another state championship
- Georgia Gwinnett College hands out Top Claw Awards
- Georgia high school writing test results improve
- Knight Elementary students learn about healthy cooking, eating
- GOOD NEWS FROM SCHOOLS: Gwinnett School Board honors schools with positive climates
- Radloff Middle activates Junior Leadership Corps | VIDEO
- Common Core critics bring objections to classroom materials to Gwinnett School Board
- Principal named for new Lawrenceville high school
- Atlanta Falcons make surprise announcement for Berkmar teacher
- Gwinnett County Schools releases 2015-16 calendar