Wilkerson received the Georgia Municipal Association’s “certificate of recognition” at Sunday’s mayor’s day conference.
Johnny Crist re-purchased a vehicle Thursday that he previously sold to a Decatur man who claimed it had a faulty engine.
At its second business meeting of January, the board approved a “negotiated settlement” of the condemnation action regarding The Fischbach Company LLC, at a total cost of $1.3 million. The funding is all by the Georgia Department of Transportation.
The Georgia Department of Transportation expects the change to be in effect by Feb. 1.
Rep. Rob Woodall introduced H.R. 25 on the first day of the new Congress.
The proposed Wrecking Barn Brewery is slated for development on Brushy Fork Road.
Commissioners award two contracts to extend the system along Pleasant Hill Road and U.S. 78.
The budget includes a 4 percent pay-for-performance increase for county employees.
Richard Steele has served as Gwinnett County Tax Commissioner since 2011.
A look at the most-viewed stories on the Gwinnett Daily Post website in 2014.
Reflecting on the county’s biggest stories of the past year.
After a break for the holidays, political parties and government will resume meetings next month.
The Veterans Treatment Court will provide treatment and judicial oversight for veteran offenders.
New precautions adopted thanks to “uptick” in files being removed from clerk’s office.
Rep. Rob Woodall said holiday season is a time to remember core values shared as a community.
- Rep. Woodall snags committee seats
- U.S. Rep. Hank Johnson takes aim at grand jury process in police shootings
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Gwinnett Republicans to elect precinct officers
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Congressmen vote to prohibit funding for President’s immigration plan
- Hice: I’m not here to fight our party, I’m here to fight Obama
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Norcross man announces plans to challenge Woodall
- BOC adopts $1.42 billion budget for 2015
- WEB STORIES OF THE YEAR: Most-viewed stories on the Daily Post website in 2014
- STORIES OF THE YEAR: A look at Gwinnett's top headlines in 2014
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Budget vote, numerous political meetings scheduled for January
- North Gwinnett’s Bramblett wins Media Clerk of the Year award
- Peachtree Elementary to use $4,000 donation for outdoor classroom
- Couple accused of running unaccredited Norcross school granted bond
- Two members of SEC to visit Gwinnett Tech
- Gwinnett County Schools, Georgia Gwinnett to partner on special ed teaching program
- School lunch menus for the week of Jan. 26
- GOOD NEWS FROM SCHOOLS: Peachtree Ridge alum leading Emory team in $1 million competition
- GGC police seeking man who exposed himself to two female students
- Gwinnett County Schools to reward teacher attendance, changes substitute policy
- Gwinnett Tech faculty member honored for life sciences contributions