The Atlanta Falcons announced on Tuesday conceptual plans of a new stadium and plans to immediately move into the schematic design phase of the project
Loganville elected a new mayor and city council member during a special election on Tuesday.
On Tuesday, commissioners learn that this year's tax digest is in line with millage rate plans proposed during the county budgeting process.
With its recently ousted director in the second row, the Gwinnett County Library Board of Trustees named an interim director.
GRAYSON -- At its regular meeting Monday night, the Grayson City Council set the public hearing dates for the city's millage rate.. The hearings will be held at 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. July 1 and at 6 p.m. July 8 for the adoption of the millage rate.. Gwinnett County
The Gwinnett Village Community Improvement District will have a re-dedication ceremony on Monday at the bridge at I-85 and Jimmy Carter Boulevard in honor of fallen Gwinnett County Police Officer James C. "Chris" Magill.
Library Director Nancy Stanbery-Kellam's employment contract was terminated Wednesday.
A Suwanee man was sentenced on Wednesday for violating tax laws and making a false claim about a refund of more than $1 million.
A public hearing has been scheduled in Suwanee regarding the city's fiscal year 2014 budget.
Library Director Nancy Stanbery-Kellam's contract is the sole matter before the library board of trustees Wednesday.
People sound off on the new diverging-diamond interchange at Pleasant Hill Road and Interstate 85.
The Gwinnett County Police Department has scheduled a job fair for later this month.
New bridge design expected to improve traffic at a fraction of the cost of a re-build.
Department of Driver Services offers more services online.
City Council members voted Thursday to award the bid for the city's gravity sewer project to Strickland and Sons Pipeline Inc. in the amount of $556,372. Bids for the project were opened on May 23, according to City Administrator Jim Osborn. The sewer lines that will be run
- Political newcomer wins Loganville Council race
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Local congressman participates in Food Stamp Challenge 1 comment
- Commissioners catch chickens in Norcross neighborhood 8 comments
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Legislators beseech senators to vote no on immigration bill 1 comment
- Event aims to encourage people to buy local 1 comment
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Democrats' new leader takes over 1 comment
- Local mayor to travel to Kosovo
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: City Hall open for congressional work
- 75 percent of SPLOST proposal could go to transportation 69 comments
- Gwinnett attorney resigns as head of state's Democrats 4 comments
- Governor commends Master Teachers
- GOOD NEWS: Top teacher named to nationwide Dream Team
- Student competes in National History Day contest
- GCPS could use local-made film in curriculum
- GCPS honored with Emmy Award
- Free class for kids teaches organic gardening
- School wins $100K grant for PE intiatives
- College receives threatening phone call
- GOOD NEWS: College-sponsored Merit Scholarship winners named
- Sweepstakes, program encourage reading 1 comment