David Christopher Roberts, already convicted of a sex offense, was convicted Friday in Cobb County.
Latest sentences are for crimes including a murder on a Gwinnett highway.
Christopher Strong claimed he was out of town at the time of the robbery, police said. A police license plate reader told a different story.
Spencer Todd Prigmore entered a guilty plea Tuesday on charges stemming from the July 18, 2013, incident in Lilburn.
Gwinnett County firefighters responded to the Dacula road business at about 5:30 a.m. Friday.
Investigation began following three heroin overdose deaths in October.
Kevin Brian Rudder, 47, was found dead Sunday in a creek near East Jones Bridge Road.
Laulue Her, 28, was arrested Wednesday during an undercover sting by Hall County Sheriff’s Office investigators.
Antonio Mendoza Infante was indicted last week in the 2007 death of Luis Andrian-Diaz in Norcross. Infante is believed to be in Mexico and has never been arrested in the case.
Yeoung Shil Jeon, 42, of Buford, was arrested Tuesday and charged with a single count of theft by taking.
Dale Michael Hawkins, 21, has been charged in connection with Jan. 20 robbery at Wells Fargo on Lawrenceville Highway.
Stacy Hall, 24, and Kory Moss, 22, were killed Monday at the Wesley Herrington Apartment Homes.
Alexis Alberto Reyes was convicted Friday in connection with a 2010 home invasion in Lawrenceville.
Kelly Gissendaner was convicted of having her lover kill her husband in February 1997.
Nash, 25, had been missing since Jan. 5. His body was recovered Sunday in a Hall County portion of Lake Lanier.
- Gwinnett leaders looking at chartering audit department, committee
- Animal control public hearing location and time changed
- Family: Kelly Gissendaner’s murdered husband ‘is the true victim’
- Now-former Planned PEThood employee charged with animal cruelty
- Alleged sex trafficker accused of forcing underage girl into prostitution
- Gwinnett renews WaterFirst partnership with Georgia officials
- New parent-driven geography program at Wesleyan exposes students to countries, cultures
- Gwinnett County Schools takes disciplinary action over bullying video
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Martin-backed insurer guidance bill passes Senate hurdle
- Gwinnett commissioners OK renovation of Braselton Highway, Hog Mountain Road intersection