Authorities responded to the scene at 127 Resthaven Drive early Monday afternoon.
Anthony Lumpkin, the man believed to have fired the bullet that killed 15-year-old Nick Jackson, was found guilty on all charges Monday, including four separate counts of murder. Co-defendant Eddie Green was found not guilty of malice murder but convicted on six other charges, including three counts of felony murder.
The 10 most popular stories on the Gwinnett Daily Post website during the week of Nov. 18-24, 2013.
Since its opening in Gwinnett, troopers from Georgia State Patrol Post 51 have written 13,599 citations. The goal, though, is to improve traffic flow, officials maintain.
Empty Stocking Toy Drive will be held next two Saturdays at Barrow Crossing shopping center.
The Gwinnett County police SWAT team negotitated with a suicidal woman holed up in her Lilburn apartment.
Remberto Argueta and William Espinoza were convicted Friday on several charges.
Attorney calls client stupid, questions evidence against him in murder of 15-year-old Norcross High School freshman Nicolas Jackson II
Three adults and a child entered Legacy Jewelery during business hours Tuesday, distracting an employee and making out with $20,000 worth of jewelry
Defendant Anthony Lumpkin told another version of his story for a jury Thursday afternoon. Closing statements are scheduled for Friday morning.
Tomas Sanchez-Jimenez allegedly woke up a female neighbor Tuesday morning by peering through her window and shouting “I love you.”
GCPS officials are investigating a verbal and physical altercation this week between a teacher and student at Radloff Middle School in Duluth.
Defendant Anthony Lumpkin allegedly told his “wifey” that “it may be a long ride” during a jailhouse phone call.
Two Hispanic male suspects are on the lam in a drug deal gone bad at a Lawrenceville subdivision.
Buford City Schools were placed on lock down Wednesday morning after a shooting incident on Roberts Street.
- Détente apparently over in Snellville
- Duluth amends city's alcohol ordinance
- Lilburn's amendment to Comprehensive Plan approved
- Drug forum initiates dialogue in Gwinnett community
- Public invited to comment on Gwinnett County budget
- Duluth apartment fire displaces 32 people from 8 units
- Open meeting to be held about Partnership Gwinnett
- Judge denies Sen. Don Balfour motion; case to head to trial
- Armed man follows Gwinnett high school student home from school
- Greater Gwinnett Championship volunteer receives Champion honor
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Norcross jewlery theives
- Police Chief Charlie Walters announces partnership with schools