Nicholas McKyle Harris charged in wreck that killed Francisco Gallegos-Tudon on Nov. 25
Homeland Security, Gwinnett Metro Task Force raided home on James Road in Lawrenceville May 1
Third DUI arrest for Lawrenceville resident Jonathan Aaron Gambrell
Police: "It's not assigned to any detectives for follow-up"
Loganville woman arrested for exploitation of a disabled adult less than a week after she was arrested for animal cruelty.
Cocaine, methamphetamine, morphine and marijuana reportedly found insdie Norcross apartment
In addition to murder and robbery suspects, Anthony Lamar English indicted for receiving stolen property, making false statements
Men in white van reportedly asked children if they wanted a ride home
Joseph Tyler Sivonda, 23, wanted in connection with at least three armed robberies turned rape
A Lawrenceville man was arrested and charged with arson following a domestic dispute with his wife on Wednesday morning.
Men allegedly in ceiling at Venture Value Cinemas for nearly an hour
At least four local men are believed connected to an alleged ring manufacturing and distributing fake identification documents for illegal immigrants.
Suspect's mother -- a Virgin Islands senator -- had asked uncle to take him in to "get his head straight"
Former Enterprise employee admits to using cars for "joyriding," dates
Capt. Thomas Bardugon was most recently a major with the Gwinnett County Police Department
- Dog park opens in Dacula
- Volunteers receive pins, letter from president
- New Dawn Theater to host moving sale
- ART BEAT: Lionheart Theatre to offer summer camps for all ages
- Norcross to hold concert, strawberry day
- THE DISH: The Uptown Grille
- Former Mill Creek principal offers farewell to graduates
- Wesleyan student competes next week in national bee
- Father sentenced to more than 8 years for cocaine biz 2 comments
- Lilburn man indicted by feds on stolen guns, silencer charges