Shots were fired at a Gwinnett County police officer at about 10:25 p.m. Sunday near Norcross.
District attorney had been investigating Kramer’s activity on Twitter, Google+
Twenty-year-old Lawrenceville man originally accused of assaulting family members.
Shawn Fitzpatrick Bratton will fill the position vacated by Randy Rich’s May appointment to Gwinnett County Superior Court.
Gregory and Jacqueline Tate were arrested Friday following a police inspection at their home on Pharrs Road.
Police believe the men may be in a light-colored pickup truck.
Ulises Rayas, a personality on Hispanic radio station La Raza 102.3/100.1, was arrested Sunday.
Jade Marie Anne Jacobs was arrested Aug. 1 and charged with child cruelty and false imprisonment. Her 15-year-old autistic daughter reportedly weighed 60 pounds.
The Federal Trade Commission has asked a U.S. District Court judge to put Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Jared Wheat in jail until his company complies with a May recall order.
Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office received Sunday four new reports of phone scam in which callers represent themselves as members of law enforcement and demand payment.
Cory Marzette has been named as a suspect in the June 11 shooting death of Paris Brown at a Duluth-area hotel.
A passenger of a vehicle shot at police during an attempted traffic stop on Sunday night.
The Gwinnett Sheriff’s Department released the latest Gwinnett’s ‘Most Wanted’
Isaiah Amos, 20, of Lawrenceville, has been charged in connection with the August 1 shooting outside the Gwinnett Square Apartments.
Since launching a partnership with the Daily Post and a local TV station, 25 of the 48 people on the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office’s most wanted list have been arrested.
- Woodall: Securing border, employment controls key to immigration reform
- Subject of SWAT call not inside Lawrenceville home
- Local business Mac the Cheese enjoys the recent Gwinnett food truck trend | PHOTOS
- Police: Warrants coming in Snellville burglary string
- Ga. DOE accepting applications for family-friendly partnership school awards
- Woman dies, mother wounded in Lawrenceville double stabbing
- Second suspect arrested in murder of Norcross taxi driver
- Gwinnett Tech Foundation names new board chair
- Police seek burglary suspect who left getaway car on train tracks
- Judge: Mayor Kelly Kautz’s request for attorney fees must go through city