A Lawrenceville man is being held without bond following his arrest on child abuse charges related to an investigation that closed a Dacula daycare last month.
The suspect, whose name hasn’t been released, allegedly shot the man in the stomach at the door of the victim’s ex-girlfriend’s apartment.
The suspects allegedly snatched a woman’s purse near Sam’s Club in Duluth.
Steven Singleton is charge with murder in the death of 4-year-old Tye Hardin.
Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill was arrested on a reckless conduct charge Wednesday night related to the shooting of his friend in Gwinnett County.
John Paul Kill ripped off trucking companies from more than 20 states while operating the business out of his home, authorities said.
Police are on the scene of an officer involved shooting in Lawrenceville, waiting on the GBI to arrive
John Lofton went to state prison eight times. He wants to stop.
Jerome McMurtry, a former Duluth resident, was convicted this week.
The man is accused of breaking into cash registers at the stores in late April, police announced Wednesday.
John Paul Hartley is accused of making an unsafe U-turn and vehicular homicide in the accident that killed Patrick W. Wood, 25, last Monday.
Shot fired at Conyers Middle School; suspect in custody.
Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill released a brief statement Tuesday, breaking his silence since shooting a friend in Gwinnett County.
A 16-year-old Atlanta boy was arrested after the Snellville-area incident Tuesday morning, while another suspect remained wanted, police said.
Gwinnett County District Attorney Danny Porter said he believes Hill could have been acting negligently when he shot a woman in the Lawrenceville area on Sunday.
- Gwinnett Schools approves employee raises; J. Alvin Wilbanks raise pending contract renewal
- Lightning strikes vacant home in Lawrenceville
- Snellville council asks appeals court to review ruling on mayor’s attorney fees
- Grand jury indicts Matthew Leili, finds he intended to rape wife before murder
- County staff pitch overlay redevelopment, research corridor expansion
- New Peachtree Corners family entertainment business announces hiring dates
- Gwinnett saw drop in unemployment rate in April
- Tank truck overturns, spilling gas in Norcross
- Crews Middle School principal Stacey Schepens finds joy in racing cars on the weekend | PHOTOS
- Detectives may interview woman shot by Victor Hill this week; Clayton sheriff plans Israel trip to raise money