A woman in Snellville was arrested Sunday afternoon after allegedly leaving her baby in a locked vehicle while she did her grocery shopping.
A Gwinnett County grand jury handed down the indictments this week against Keenan Morey Robinson and Joshua Jamaal Starks.
A man wanted for rape and armed robbery in Indiana was caught by police after a domestic dispute call tipped them off to his identity.
The alleged victim’s attorney has alerted police.
The 21-year-old Lawrenceville man was last seen in January.
Miguel Angel Vilches was wanted on charges from July 28, less than two weeks after he was sentenced to probation, according to court records.
No new death warrant has been handed down for the former Gwinnett resident.
TIPS: 770-619-6838 or 770-619-6840
The Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office list of “Most Wanted” suspects for the week of Aug. 10.
A Suwanee man is accused of neglecting to care for his elderly parents, allegedly leaving his father in a house covered in cat feces and garbage.
The bodies were believed to have been in a house on North Norcross-Tucker Road for two months before being found.
Police didn’t elaborate but said the search was related to the case of Samuel Waters, who was last seen in January.
The incident happened July 30 after a woman was in a car wreck with the man on Lawrenceville Highway, according to police.
Therian Wimbush had been trying to sue various officials, including Gov. Nathan Deal, claiming that many of her constitutional rights have been violated since she was charged with child abuse.
A Gwinnett man was sentenced to six months in jail for allegedly pimping out his 18-year-old wife.
Patricia Waldrip of Lawrenceville was arrest Monday.
- BOC approves classroom, work space additions at Environmental Heritage Center
- South Korean brake company bases U.S. headquarters in Gwinnett
- Duluth second-grader wins $5,529 toward college
- Gwinnett County Schools enrollment up to 175,553
- Gwinnett libraries extending fundraising consultant contract for six months
- Retrial underway for Winder man who killed wife, hid body in well
- Library system looking at book vending machines
- Snellville displays works of local artists in city hall
- Duluth launches Geotour with local landmarks
- First Georgia Milestones results due out this week