John Paul Kill allegedly defrauded customers with his home-based agency.
Driver and passenger in Saturday morning crash identified as 17-year-old Raheem Brown of Buford and 16-year-old Ramiah Hall of Grayson, respectively.
“National Night Out is a nationwide event designed to generate citizen support and participation in local anti-crime efforts, strengthen neighborhood spirit, and build police community relationships.”
District attorney says hearing for ex-commissioner “may result in the resolution of the case.”
Two teenagers were in critical condition following a car crash early Saturday morning.
Officer reported shots coming from the Gwinnett Square Apartments.
An arrest warrant says the unlicensed 33-year-old Norcross father, charged with vehicular homicide, allegedly hadn’t taken his medicine in two or three days before the wreck Wednesday.
Cody Lorenzo Williams has been charged in the July 21 death of his girlfriend’s 16-month-old son.
Matthew David Buddin, 34, was indicted Wendesday on charges including seven counts of armed robbery.
Juan Carlos Valezquez-Dominguez, 33, charged with second-degree vehicular homicide following Wednesday afternoon crash on Interstate 85.
Agents were working an unrelated case when they witnessed a car break-in and the suspects fled, authorities said.
Witness told police they followed the woman after seeing her driving on sidewalks and in ditches.
Judge finds probable cause for case to proceed against Charles Outlaw after testimony from detective.
Anita Redmon, 63, of Lilburn, was killed in a robbery attempt at an entrance gate to Stone Mountain Park in 2005.
Gerson Salmeron-Diaz has been charged with the 2008 murder of a Sugar Hill woman.
- Gwinnett 'MVP' still turning heads with community policing program
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Carter, Deal put different spin on unemployment numbers
- Snellville police accept Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS
- Lawrenceville woman accused of abusing autistic daughter due in court
- Gwinnett Schools ACT results surpass state, national averages
- Gwinnett School Board to have public meeting on IE2 contract
- Cops: Norcross man sold $10K worth of meth to undercover deputies
- Berkeley Lake to regulate media productions in city
- Dave and Buster’s gives nearly $12,000 to Berkmar, Meadowcreek, Brookwood schools
- Advanced teen driving program to visit Gwinnett