The call came in at 7:49am as the children were waiting at the bus stop.
Najee Hasan Wilson was allegedly angry with the pit bull.
Gwinnett police on Wednesday asked the public’s help in identifying the man.
The Buford restaurant was held up on March 25.
Omar Ezzikouri, 18, armed himself with a rifle to protect his girlfriend, before shooting her, according to the documents.
Mother’s boyfriend shot girl while ‘handling’ gun, sheriff says
The girl was shot by her mother’s boyfriend, who was handling a 9 mm handgun, police said.
A runaway car took on its owner and a neighbor’s house near Lawrenceville Monday afternoon.
The damage to the Lockridge Family Cemetery included a number of burned crosses marking graves.
Omar Ezzikouri is charged with felony murder in the death of Jessica Moreno, also 18.
Conviction stemming from 2012 DUI arrest thrown out because driver didn’t offer “actual consent” to blood test.
Chase Johnson Porter, 26, was arrested Monday and charged with DUI, bribery and a litany of traffic offenses.
The ceremony, held Thursday at the Gwinnett Center, celebrated acts of bravery and innovation in public safety departments around the county.
Local burglaries took place on Jan. 14 and March 16 in Buford and Sugar Hill, respectively.
Richard Paltrneri, 64, was arrested last week and reportedly admitted to molesting six children under his wife’s care at the SusanSilly Expressions Pre-School Program, located at 1442 Elliots Lane.
Walmart employees Joe Chadwick and Tasha Newsome helped a customer from falling victim to a phone scam.
- Grayson Day Parade and Festival set for Saturday
- Cops: Churches targeted in Norcross man’s string of thefts
- Police: Officers ‘acted appropriately’ in fatal shooting of Buford pit bull
- Partnership Gwinnett raised big bucks for economic, community development in 2014
- Public comment forum set for massive Loganville Highway development
- Executive chef visits North Gwinnett High
- Storm rolls through Gwinnett, warnings expire | PHOTOS
- County administration center reopened after security concern
- Northbound lanes closures expected Tuesday on I-85
- Suspected arson displaces family of three in Barrow County