The former Gwinnett County woman had been set to be put to death on March 2 before an issue with the lethal injection drugs arose.
Hans Christopher Raab of Snellville surrendered Monday night and was released Tuesday on conditions of bond.
John Samuel Simmonds is being held without bond following the Thursday incident.
Gwinnett County police announced the application deadlines for its clergy and regular citizens police acadmies are approaching.
Gwinnett County police are investigating why a 19-year-old girl was chased into a wooded area near Lawrenceville.
The family visited Friday with the Gwinnett officers who arrested the man who allegedly mercilessly attacked them in a Lawrenceville home Tuesday.
A Gwinnett County school police report released Friday sheds new light on the allegations made against six players of the formidable Panthers.
Denicia Williams is asking for damages on a variety of grounds, including her “loss of companionship.”
Unidentified body found in car submerged in a pond in Norcross.
Police reportedly smelled marijuana when searching investigating the stolen-car case.
After a month-long investigation, a special Sheriff’s task force in Barrow County shut down a crack cocaine manufacturing operation.
Both victims, expected to survive “severe” injuries, said they had never seen Andre Latrell Burton before.
The man took $500 from a Shell station on April 4, police said Tuesday.
A man was shot in the arm during a suspected robbery attempt at the store on Sugarloaf Parkway last month.
Terry Stinson of Grayson owned six stores around the county.
- Man shot during Norcross home invasion
- Domestic dispute leaves woman dead in Peachtree Corners parking lot
- Mall of Georgia readies to light up the sky for the Fourth of July
- Peachtree Road Race part of a much larger set of holiday customs for LaHatte family
- Snellville mayor reveals city attorney replacement; fired official supports successors
- Gwinnett sees smooth rollout of unsupervised tethering ban
- Brookwood Elementary students warm up to entrepreneurial concepts
- Police bust check-forging operation in house near Snellville
- Gwinnett celebrates the Fourth of July: A look at events around the county
- Jehovah’s Witnesses Convention to feature family resources