Police have identified the red-haired suspect wanted in connection to the theft of 26 cell phones from a vehicle in unincorporated Lawrenceville. They believe there may be others involved in the crime.
The man has been committed, police said.
The shooting happened Sunday night near Peachtree Corners.
Gwinnett police are looking for a woman they believe stole, and later sold, 26 cell phones after a car break-in.
The incident brought officers to 4769 Winters Chapel Road at about 9:10 p.m. where they found two victims and transported them to Gwinnett Medical Center in Lawrenceville and North Fulton Hospital.
Eric Lamont Bolling has been sentenced to life without parole for Parviz Moledina’s murder, days before Thanksgiving 2012.
Rickey Williams, 36, is accused in the death of Lynett Karim, 29.
A man was found shot dead in the parking lot of Forest Vale Apartments at about 2 a.m. Friday.
Grand jury indicts ex-Buford football star Steven Singleton, Duluth parents in unrelated child deaths
Singleton is charged with felony murder in the death of his girlfriend’s 4-year-old son. Herbert Landell and Lauren Fristed are accused of starving their infant daughter to death.
James McCrystal, 47, of Flowery Branch was on his way to help supervise an inmate in the hospital when he crashed on Interstate 85.
The police are asking for the public’s help identifying the man.
The robberies happened Friday near Snellville and Lawrenceville.
Austin Fetner had claimed he was in fear for his life when he hit the dog with his pole in August.
Phray Meh of Clarkston allegedly fled the scene a few hours before turning herself in on charges in the crash that killed james mccrystal
A man was shot by officers multiple times after refusing to drop a weapon, police said.
- Missing swimmer in Chattahoochee River found safe
- Lawrenceville City Council honors police chief for winning state award
- Vocal Norcross residents push back legislation on zoning
- Buford approves special plans for Atlanta Falcons, Doobie Brothers
- Fresh Market announces plans for Snellville location
- Norcross company to pay $6.88M to settle whistle-blower allegations
- Gwinnett Rotary, Hebron Baptist thank 1,900 school bus drivers | PHOTOS
- Oil, gas prices continue slide as Gwinnett stations dip into $2.30s
- Georgia tollway group offering $29 million in transportation improvement grants
- Gwinnett deputies book 60th 'Most Wanted' suspect