Sentencing reset for Aug. 27 for Mark Gary
Rodney Pike shot and killed by police officers Monday afternoon in Buford.
Elvis Noe Garcia-Nelasco receives life without parole
A man wanted in Forsyth County tried unsuccessfully to flee from Gwinnett County police on Monday afternoon, which resulted in his death.
Police believe a man stabbed his girlfriend, then shot himself early Sunday morning in Snellville.
Thomas Grimshaw, a math teacher at Lawrenceville's Mountain View High School, was arrested Wednesday, accused of having inappropriate contact with a student. Initial police reports were vague, saying only that the school's principal had begun "investigating a possible sexual assault incident" that occurred on campus.
The Lawrenceville man who police say stole a Krispy Kreme truck from a Dacula gas station in February was indicted this week.
Casey Collins and Sarah Cook reportedly drove around, went shopping with Collins' grandfather's body in truck
Program aimed at reducing accidents and fatalities
Gwinnett was No. 3 county in Georgia in terms of motorcycle fatalities in 2011 and 2012
Cops: Joseph Sivonda was staying at a friend's Duluth apartment
A math teacher from Mountain View High School has resigned following an alleged inappropriate relationship with a student and a sexual assault charge.
Cherese Lashaun Essien charged with arson following domestic dispute at Norcross apartment
Joseph Tyler Sivonda is accused of luring at least five Gwinnett-area escorts to local apartments before robbing and raping them under the threat of violence.
A Lilburn man, not seen since May 2, was found dead in his truck in Mableton.
- New Dawn Theater to host moving sale
- ART BEAT: Lionheart Theatre to offer summer camps for all ages
- Norcross to hold concert, strawberry day
- THE DISH: The Uptown Grille
- Former Mill Creek principal offers farewell to graduates
- Wesleyan student competes next week in national bee
- Father sentenced to more than 8 years for cocaine biz
- Lilburn man indicted by feds on stolen guns, silencer charges
- Gwinnett unemployment lowest since 2008 1 comment
- More than 1 million Georgians to travel this weekend