The vigil was held Tuesday at the Gwinnett Justice and Administration Center.
Dragon Con co-founder was released from the Gwinnett County jail Monday evening after entering a plea on child molestation charges.
Austin “AJ” Zwigart was riding dirt bikes with his cousin last week when he drove into the bank of a creek.
Dragon Con co-founder pleaded guilty Monday to three of six child molestation charges he’s faced for more than 13 years. He was sentenced to 34 months of house arrest.
Police believe Heping Sheng, 61, shot and killed wife Fu Li, 58, inside their Lawrenceville home before turning the gun on himself.
Dragon Con co-founder Ed Kramer was originally arrested on child molestation charges in 2000, avoiding trial for more than 13 years.
A busy stretch of Sugarloaf Parkway was shut down on Sunday as Gwinnett police and the hazardous device unit investigated a suspicious package at the Georgia Baptist Convention headquarters in Duluth.
Jury selection in child molestation trial of Ed Kramer scheduled to begin Monday.
Four people, including two from Gwinnett, have been arrested after allegedly using a remote-controlled toy helicopter to smuggle contraband into a state prison, officials said.
The Better Business Bureau has offered up tips to protect consumers shopping online.
The Pendergrass Flea Market is offering a $5,000 reward for information identifying two black males who robbed the owner of Zone Electronics
Gwinnett County Public Schools officials have recommended the firing of a Radloff Middle teacher involved in a fight last week with a student in the school’s cafeteria.
Boni Lee Hutchison and Gregory Fossier charged with second-degree child cruelty
Kenerly had argued that the second indictment brought against him should be dismissed because it was filed while the first was still being resolved and the statute of limitations had expired
The Geogia Supreme Court on Monday reversed a murder conviction and life sentence of a man convicted of felony murder and conspiracy to commit trafficking in cocaine for his role in a 2010 fatal shooting.
- Détente apparently over in Snellville
- Duluth amends city's alcohol ordinance
- Lilburn's amendment to Comprehensive Plan approved
- Drug forum initiates dialogue in Gwinnett community
- Public invited to comment on Gwinnett County budget
- Duluth apartment fire displaces 32 people from 8 units
- Open meeting to be held about Partnership Gwinnett
- Judge denies Sen. Don Balfour motion; case to head to trial
- Armed man follows Gwinnett high school student home from school
- Greater Gwinnett Championship volunteer receives Champion honor
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Norcross jewlery theives
- Police Chief Charlie Walters announces partnership with schools