Gwinnett County Police responded to an apparent murder-suicide in Lawrenceville on Saturday involving a man and woman both in their 30s.
Gwinnett County Police on Saturday investigated an incident where a child was killed in Buford after he was in his father’s pickup truck with his brother.
Murder, music and guilt: For 50 years — and for very different reasons — two families have mourned Gwinnett County’s most notorious killings.
Norcross police are asking for help identifying the man who burglarized the Norcross Pharmacy on Beaver Ruin Road Wednesday morning. Anyone with information is asked to call 770-448-2111
Dillon Lee, a junior at Alabama, was arrested Thursday in Tuscaloosa
Gwinnett County firefighters responded to the 4700 block of Pebble Trace shortly after 11 p.m. Wednesday.
The Conyers Police Department and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation have arrested two men in connection with the armed robbery of a pharmaceutical company in Conyers and recovered more than $250,000 worth of prescription drugs.
A witness told Gwinnett County police that 25-year-old Paul Bohaczyk may have been racing another vehicle before he veered off Ronald Reagan Parkway Wednesday morning.
Lauren Holman Brown took five Gwinnett County firefighters hostage at his Suwanee home on the afternoon of April 10, 2013.
Woman who drove into Lilburn creek identified as 57-year-old Loganville resident Fawzia Jamshidi.
Jimmy Scott Forrester, 20, was arrested Monday by the Hall County Sheriff’s Office.
Man was riding along Scenic Highway at about 6 a.m. Tuesday.
Lisset Polanco Paredes was wanted on first-degree child cruelty charges.
Car reportedly drove into creek near Harbins and Arrowhead roads in Lilburn.
Cobb County police said Tommy L. Pierson, 51, was killed Saturday night in Austell.
- Top 10 most popular stories from April 14-20
- Weekly restaurant health inspections for April 21
- VIDEO: 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the Publix manufacturing facility in Dacula
- School lunch menus for the week of April 21
- Legendary golfers draw fans to Greater Gwinnett Championship
- Sugar Hill hosts Touch-A-Truck event
- Local woman receives college’s 2014 Service to Humanity Award
- Construction continues on $30 million GGC health and science building
- City by city briefs: April 20
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Pennington, Martin propose ethics reforms
- Shooting near Gwinnett school
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Norcross jewlery theives