Georgia death penalty, Gwinnett death penalty, Robert Bell murder, Angelina Benton murder, Centerville murder, Snellville triple murder, Danny Porter, death penalty
Gwinnett County firefighters responded to the 4200 block of Dejohns Way at about 10:45 p.m. Tuesday.
Gwinnett County police do not believe 23-year-old Kevin Pierre was involved in the incident that resulted in his shooting death Sunday night.
Thirty-two-year-old Patricia Murray was found dead inside her home on Lawrenceville’s Jordan Woods Drive.
A Norcross man, 85, was killed on Sunday in a hit-and-run incident at the intersection of Singleton Road and Kings Ridge Drive.
Gwinnett County firefighters responded to the Reserve at Peachtree Corners apartments at about 3:15 a.m. Monday.
Residents reported hearing multiple gunshots, fleeing cars outside Bradford Gwinnett Townhomes.
The 10 most popular stories on the Gwinnett Daily Post website during the week of April 7-13
Gwinnett County Police responded to an apparent murder-suicide in Lawrenceville on Saturday involving a man and woman both in their 30s.
Gwinnett County Police on Saturday investigated an incident where a child was killed in Buford after he was in his father’s pickup truck with his brother.
Murder, music and guilt: For 50 years — and for very different reasons — two families have mourned Gwinnett County’s most notorious killings.
Norcross police are asking for help identifying the man who burglarized the Norcross Pharmacy on Beaver Ruin Road Wednesday morning. Anyone with information is asked to call 770-448-2111
Dillon Lee, a junior at Alabama, was arrested Thursday in Tuscaloosa
Gwinnett County firefighters responded to the 4700 block of Pebble Trace shortly after 11 p.m. Wednesday.
The Conyers Police Department and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation have arrested two men in connection with the armed robbery of a pharmaceutical company in Conyers and recovered more than $250,000 worth of prescription drugs.
- Commissioners set Gwinnett SPLOST list
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Hannity endorses Kingston in Senate race
- TPC Sugarloaf Superintendent expects course to challenge golfers
- At Georgia Gwinnett College, Rob Woodall discusses recent legislation
- Check out more than just books from your local library
- Lake Lanier Islands Resort is designated pet-friendly
- Renovated Buford restaurant giving away free meals Friday
- Two Brookwood High students accused of cheating scheme
- Death penalty to be sought in Centerville triple homicide
- Fire damages Buford duplex
- Shooting near Gwinnett school
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Norcross jewlery theives