John Lamb has raised cattle on his farm off Sunny Hill Road since 1955. Gwinnett County animal control has gotten involved after several cows died.
Thirty-four-year-old Troy Hermandson was killed in a single-vehicle crash late Thursday night.
Suspect described as light-skinned black male approximately 6-foot-4, 300 pounds and in his late 40s or early 50s.
Reuben Arthur Valrie, 28, was indicted this week on charges of felony murder, first-degree cruelty to children and aggravated battery.
Georgia death penalty, Gwinnett death penalty, Robert Bell murder, Angelina Benton murder, Centerville murder, Snellville triple murder, Danny Porter, death penalty
Gwinnett County firefighters responded to the 4200 block of Dejohns Way at about 10:45 p.m. Tuesday.
Gwinnett County police do not believe 23-year-old Kevin Pierre was involved in the incident that resulted in his shooting death Sunday night.
Thirty-two-year-old Patricia Murray was found dead inside her home on Lawrenceville’s Jordan Woods Drive.
A Norcross man, 85, was killed on Sunday in a hit-and-run incident at the intersection of Singleton Road and Kings Ridge Drive.
Gwinnett County firefighters responded to the Reserve at Peachtree Corners apartments at about 3:15 a.m. Monday.
Residents reported hearing multiple gunshots, fleeing cars outside Bradford Gwinnett Townhomes.
The 10 most popular stories on the Gwinnett Daily Post website during the week of April 7-13
Gwinnett County Police responded to an apparent murder-suicide in Lawrenceville on Saturday involving a man and woman both in their 30s.
Gwinnett County Police on Saturday investigated an incident where a child was killed in Buford after he was in his father’s pickup truck with his brother.
Murder, music and guilt: For 50 years — and for very different reasons — two families have mourned Gwinnett County’s most notorious killings.
- Buford man’s malnourished cows at center of controversy
- Golf Channel looks for great shots, storylines at Greater Gwinnett Championship
- Dogs from jail program to be available for adoption at Snellville Farmers Market
- Chattahoochee cleanup event sets record
- Man killed in Lilburn motorcycle crash likely speeding
- School superintendent candidates discuss testing, standards at GOP forum
- Comedy troupe bringing improv show to Gwinnett on Saturday
- VENUE SPOTLIGHT: Aurora Theatre
- ART BEAT: Musician Adam Crane and students make ‘quest’ of playing with heart, soul
- THE DISH: Cabana Grill
- Shooting near Gwinnett school
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Norcross jewlery theives