Kelly Nash, 25, was last seen on the morning of Jan. 5 inside his home on Jimmy Dodd Road.
Nicole C. Edwards, 35, died from injuries sustained in the Saturday evening crash on Spout Springs Road.
The Gwinnett Sheriff’s Department released the latest Gwinnett’s ‘Most Wanted’
Both incidents occurred Thursday afternoon in Georgia Gwinnett College parking lots.
Authorities believe Johnny Wright lived in the metro Atlanta area under a false name for decades following the murder of a 23-year-old Missouri woman.
Johnny Crist re-purchased a vehicle Thursday that he previously sold to a Decatur man who claimed it had a faulty engine.
Kim Nguyen, 45, was crossing Ga. Highway 124 on Tuesday night when she was struck by a Chevrolet Tahoe.
Allah Jahmal Ware will be indicted in the death of Antonio Maurice Ware, Gwinnett County District Attorney Danny Porter said.
Slender white male wanted in connection with Tuesday robbery at Wells Fargo on Lawrenceville Highway.
Jason Houston, 29, was arrested Tuesday in connection with the incident at Lawrenceville’s Lake Colony Apartments.
The 15-year-old female student suffered “serious” injury in Tuesday morning incident near school.
The 15-year-old female student was hit by a car Tuesday morning near the intersection of The Esplanade Way and Loganville Highway.
Therian Wimbush and husband Recardo, a former Georgia Tech football star, have been accused of locking their oldest son in a basement bedroom for about 18 months.
Christian Antonette Houston, a former advertising coordinator for the football fundraising group, was arrested Tuesday and charged with theft by deception and several counts of forgery.
Quindarius Keshun Morton has been charged in a fatal New Year’s Day shooting outside Buford’s Reserve at Ivy Creek apartments.
- Grayson mayor Allison Wilkerson honored by municipal association
- Engineering firm picks Gwinnett for U.S. operations
- Patchy black ice possible overnight as temperatures dip
- Family of missing Buford man increases reward to $50,000
- Dacula woman killed in Hall County crash
- Norcross’ RockTenn merges with Virgina firm to create packaging giant
- Average Ga. gas prices drop below $2, expected to continue falling
- Weekly restaurant health inspections for Jan. 26
- School lunch menus for the week of Jan. 26
- Krispy Kreme offering free doughnuts for a year at grand opening