A three-judge panel of the Georgia Court of Appeals hears oral arguments in three cases, including one Gwinnett one, during a trip to the Gwinnett Justice and Administration Center in Lawrenceville.
Dacula city councilman Greg Reeves was arrested Friday on charges stemming from his alleged misuse of city-issued credit cards.
Kelsie Lee was found walking along a road at about 11 p.m., 14 hours after she was reported missing in Peachtree Corners.
A 12-year-old girl has been reported missing from the Peachtree Corners area.
The 10 most popular stories on the Gwinnett Daily Post website during the week of March 3-9, 2014.
Incident began at about 11 p.m. Friday on Rolling Creek Drive in Buford and was resolved peacefully.
Joshua Jamaal Starks was originally arrested on murder charges. He’s now one of three men indicted on charges related to attempts to bring cocaine into the jail.
Greg Reeves arrested Friday afternoon as part of investigation lead by Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Gwinnett County District Attorney Danny Porter
Gwinnett County fire spokesman: “Although the alarm may not be indicating that the battery is low, installing a new battery ensures that (any issues) are answered and even corrected.”
Red tape, “several” software problems have delayed the Gwinnett Police Department’s efforts to implement an electronic citation system.
Elizabeth Calvo and Adam Garber indicted on two counts of felony murder and single counts of aggravated battery and first-degree cruelty to children.
Blaze broke out at about 10:35 a.m. on the 1400 block of Daniel Lane
Six dogs being housed at the Adopt A Greyhound facility off Annistown Road were unharmed during a Wednesday afternoon fire.
Four residents at 802 Deidre Marie Court allegedly accosted their landlord Monday after sheriff’s deputies served an eviction.
Norcross man allegedly told police he threw family pet because it “made a mess.”
- Georgia Court of Appeals takes field trip to Lawrenceville
- Suwanee leaders discuss future growth
- Former Atlanta Falcon starts line of soul food products
- Arrested Dacula official remains on city council
- Missing 12-year-old girl found, charges possible
- Sugar Hill Council approves annexation
- Snellville Tourism and Trade Association gearing up for warm weather
- Lilburn City Councilman resigns his post to run for U.S. Congressional seat
- Library Board of Trustees approves salary increase
- Duluth votes to construct an addition to the Festival Center pump house
- Shooting near Gwinnett school
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Norcross jewlery theives