Police responded to a person shot call Tuesday night at the Marathon gas station near Beaver Ruin Road.
Police are seeking the suspect, whose image was caught on security cameras.
Gregory Randel Phillips was arrested after a chase Monday night, police said Tuesday.
The harrowing incident happened Monday afternoon the Division of Family and Children Services on Clayton Street.
Judge Randy Rich found a flawed process in the 2009 rezoning of a couple’s land by the ballpark.
Man accidentally released from Louisiana jail caught in Norcross.
The man was found dead at Mall of Georgia in 2001. He couldn’t be identified because of a paradoxical problem — he had too many identities.
Gwinnett County police have caught one of the suspects in the daytime QuikTrip shooting in unincorporated Snellville last week and have identified the other.
Moeez Ul Haq Alvi, 26, of Lilburn was ejected from his motorcycle around 7:20 p.m. Thursday on Jimmy Carter Boulevard.
Tre Edwards died in a shooting last Wednesday in the streets of a Norcross-area neighborhood.
A tentative trial date is set for Jan. 25 in the murder case.
Gwinnett County police were dispatched at 11:31 a.m. Thursday.
The woman apologized to her victim’s family before her execution early Wednesday morning.
The Gwinnett Daily Post obtained the audio of Kelly Gissendaner's final words before she was executed early Wednesday morning.
Police spokeswoman Cpl. Michele Pihera said the forgery investigation centers on a woman who deposited money into an account using an alias.
- Police investigate person found shot at Marathon gas station near Beaver Ruin
- Planning commissioners OK Bosnian cemetery over community objections
- Commissioners OK decommissioning of aging Snellville-area pump station
- Harlem Globetrotters bringing world-class show to Gwinnett
- Walmart self-checkout clerk robbed at gun point near Norcross
- Man accused of stealing cash, smokes from Buford Citgo arrested
- Norcross approves controversial rezoning proposal after adjustments
- Buford officials discuss Doobie Brothers crowd, aftermath
- Lawrenceville cancels election due to all candidates running unopposed
- Gwinnett County Schools announces Teacher of the Year semifinalists