An online fundraiser has been established to help the family of Jennifer Chandler Moss and Heather Chandler, who died within six months of each other
The Gwinnett Place Community Improvement District has increased security patrols for the holiday shopping season. Security guards from Paradigm Security Services are on patrol from 8 a.m. until midnight daily, and police have also stepped up their presence.
Legislators hear from county officials during an annual meeting to discuss issues prior to the General Assembly session in January.
Carl Pickens charged in battery case at his Duluth home.
A 16-year-old Norcross man crashed into a Gwinnett County Public Schools bus on Monday morning, which caused minor injuries to the bus driver.
Homeowner said early morning blaze was triggered by malfunctioning gas fireplace.
Indicted Sen. Don Balfour’s attorney’s argument that the legislator’s infractions should be punishable by the state Senate alone were rejected.
A 24-year-old Buford man allegedly followed a 16-year-old Dacula High student home last week. After police stopped and interviewed the man, he was given a seat belt violation and warning.
The Senate Health and Human Services Committee will be in Gwinnett Monday for the discussion about the problems with drugs in the suburbs
Police forces typically see a rise in crimes like entering auto, robbery and financial fraud during the holiday season.
Anthony Lumpkin was sentenced Friday to two life sentences plus 45 years in prison. Co-defendant Eddie Green was given a life sentence.
A Berkmar High student was arrested on Thursday for having an unloaded handgun on school property. It’s the second time this year a Berkmar student has been arrested on a gun charge.
Sen. Don Balfour is facing an 18-count criminal indictment.
Five men in early 20s all charged with Oct. 13 rape of 18-year-old woman inside Buford apartment.
Gwinnett’s juvenile detention facility will close next year.
- VIDEO: 'Behind the Scenes' ... at The Cheesecake Factory
- Economist Donald Ratacjzak optimistic about 2014 outlook
- Fatal wreck claims Gwinnett woman six months after twin's death
- Security increased during holidays at Gwinnett Place
- Gwinnett officials propose local-state partnership on juvenile detention facility
- Education leaders, Gwinnett legislators discuss priorities
- Former Tennessee, NFL wide receiver charged with battery at Sugarloaf home
- Eastside Medical earns commission's gold seal of approval
- HEALTH BRIEFS: Duluth hospital administrator honored
- Radloff Middle teacher accused in altercation resigns
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Norcross jewlery theives
- Police Chief Charlie Walters announces partnership with schools