The family of Doug Gissendaner released a statement Wednesday amid flurry of support for Georgia’s only death row inmate.
Tifani Chavon Collins is accused of stealing a post-op painkiller for animals and replacing it with a human-only tranquilizer that could kill pets.
Quantavious Lee Jackson, 22, was arrested Monday for crimes dating back to November.
Incident occurred at the 3800 block of Jackson Shoals Road.
Mike Berlon agreed to repay $2 million to 14 victims.
Due to an issue with the lethal injection drugs, the execution of Kelly Gissendaner was postponed late Monday night.
Firefighters responded to the small blaze on Sunday afternoon.
Timothy Dejuan Stone was booked Friday.
Police officers were called to the Lawrenceville home at about 10:30 p.m. on Sunday after a woman dialed 911.
More than 100 people gathered for the vigil Sunday night at Emory University.
The race car, in the area for the NASCAR events at Atlanta Motor Speedway, was reported stolen from a hotel in Morrow by the Morrow Police Department.
Toby Milsap was arrested Monday.
The 48th suspect turned himself in last week.
Demarcus Antonio Mathis Jr. has been detained after being stabbed during an attempted taxi robbery outside Norcross’ Meadowood Commons apartment complex.
The Gwinnett County Police Department says the pedestrian had serious injuries.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS: Ribbon cutting set for Duluth Dunkin’ Donuts
- Gwinnett leaders looking at chartering audit department, committee
- Animal control public hearing location and time changed
- Family: Kelly Gissendaner’s murdered husband ‘is the true victim’
- Now-former Planned PEThood employee charged with animal cruelty
- Alleged sex trafficker accused of forcing underage girl into prostitution
- Gwinnett renews WaterFirst partnership with Georgia officials
- New parent-driven geography program at Wesleyan exposes students to countries, cultures
- Gwinnett County Schools takes disciplinary action over bullying video
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Martin-backed insurer guidance bill passes Senate hurdle