The man had been in court answering a summons for driving without a valid license and drove away following his court appearance.
Indictments passed down in separate cases dating back to September of 2012.
The winter festival and benefit auction will now be held from noon to 5 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 21.
Attorney for Dragon Con co-founder filed emergency motion asking for his client to be able to leave his house by notifying only GPS tracking company.
Centerville Elementary was locked down Wednesday morning because of police activity in the area.
Event will offer $10 vaccines and be held at Metro Thrift Store, just outside downtown Lawrenceville square.
An online fundraiser has been established to help the family of Jennifer Chandler Moss and Heather Chandler, who died within six months of each other
The Gwinnett Place Community Improvement District has increased security patrols for the holiday shopping season. Security guards from Paradigm Security Services are on patrol from 8 a.m. until midnight daily, and police have also stepped up their presence.
Legislators hear from county officials during an annual meeting to discuss issues prior to the General Assembly session in January.
Carl Pickens charged in battery case at his Duluth home.
A 16-year-old Norcross man crashed into a Gwinnett County Public Schools bus on Monday morning, which caused minor injuries to the bus driver.
Homeowner said early morning blaze was triggered by malfunctioning gas fireplace.
Indicted Sen. Don Balfour’s attorney’s argument that the legislator’s infractions should be punishable by the state Senate alone were rejected.
A 24-year-old Buford man allegedly followed a 16-year-old Dacula High student home last week. After police stopped and interviewed the man, he was given a seat belt violation and warning.
The Senate Health and Human Services Committee will be in Gwinnett Monday for the discussion about the problems with drugs in the suburbs
- Snellville man arrested after driving away from court
- Two local churches presenting Christmas concerts Sunday
- New library director up for vote
- THE DISH: Cakes by Miko's
- Christmas comes to Suwanee
- Christmas ideas at the Strickland House
- 'Christmas Carol' comes to Buford
- Duluth creates Winter Fest
- Five alleged child molesters indicted in Gwinnett
- Rooting interest: Former Norcross assistant principal now principal at North
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Norcross jewlery theives
- Police Chief Charlie Walters announces partnership with schools