Three men accused of bringing Mexican women to Atlanta area for prostitution
Sentencing is scheduled for Thursday for a co-defendant in the 2011 drug-robbery murder of Angelo Larocca. Hunter Davis was guilty on all six counts after the state's evidence showed he coordinated the incident through telephone data and text messages.
Cops: Parapro at Special Needs School of Gwinnett had sex with 17-year-old student more than 20 times
A Duluth mother is facing felony charges after allegedly threatening "to blow up" her child's elementary school.
Winder man, texting wife as "Don Juan," plots own murder and tries to have wife arrested
Jonathan Leonard Martin arrested by sheriff's office after fleeing from state patrol and police officers in separate incidents
Executive director: "Not aware" of any asbestos reports until city's letter this month
Donald Singer, 57, found dead inside his Duluth garage on March 28
Erik Richards, mother, father due for arraignment on May 28
Sentencing reset for Aug. 27 for Mark Gary
Rodney Pike shot and killed by police officers Monday afternoon in Buford.
Elvis Noe Garcia-Nelasco receives life without parole
A man wanted in Forsyth County tried unsuccessfully to flee from Gwinnett County police on Monday afternoon, which resulted in his death.
Police believe a man stabbed his girlfriend, then shot himself early Sunday morning in Snellville.
Thomas Grimshaw, a math teacher at Lawrenceville's Mountain View High School, was arrested Wednesday, accused of having inappropriate contact with a student. Initial police reports were vague, saying only that the school's principal had begun "investigating a possible sexual assault incident" that occurred on campus.
- Peachtree Corners votes to accept grant
- Grayson church gathers to pray for Oklahoma tornado victims
- Four indicted in international sex ring with Gwinnett ties
- Co-defendant found guilty in '11 robbery-murder
- Bowling alley to upgrade in Norcross
- GCPS students graduate from 21 different schools
- GMC to host EMS awards event
- Local company finds niche in the movies
- Gwinnett names new fire chief 2 comments
- Grayson church to hold prayer service for tornado victims