Elizabeth Calvo and Adam Garber indicted on two counts of felony murder and single counts of aggravated battery and first-degree cruelty to children.
Blaze broke out at about 10:35 a.m. on the 1400 block of Daniel Lane
Six dogs being housed at the Adopt A Greyhound facility off Annistown Road were unharmed during a Wednesday afternoon fire.
Four residents at 802 Deidre Marie Court allegedly accosted their landlord Monday after sheriff’s deputies served an eviction.
Norcross man allegedly told police he threw family pet because it “made a mess.”
Norcross police believe a man caught on surveillance cameras forced open approximately 50 mailboxes at the Los Colinas Apartments on Brook Hollow Parkway.
Philip Pugh, arrested Monday in Mississippi, may have targeted Vincent Newsome as one of the men who allegedly drugged and raped his wife.
Philip Pugh, wanted in connection to the murder of 50-year-old Vincent Newsome, was captured in Mississippi.
The 10 most popular stories on the Gwinnett Daily Post website during the week of Feb. 24 to March 2, 2014.
Maj. Jim Fullington, who was named in the initial investigation into fitness testing cheating at the Winder Police Department, is the current interim chief.
Gwinnett police are investigating a homicide that occurred Saturday near Snellville. There are no known suspects.
Four crew members received letters of commendation for their roles in a Feb. 3 call involving an injured child.
A Superior Court judge on Friday dismissed a motion for contempt against the probation officer for Ed Kramer, who claimed the man responsible for monitoring him on house arrest isn’t following court-approved guidelines.
A suspect whom police are searching for reportedly attacked and robbed an elderly man of his wallet in the bathroom at a Norcross fast-food restaurant.
Snellville Neighborhood Alert Program was started by resident Tricia Rawlins.
- Dacula seeks to annex properties
- Kudzu Art Zone invites public to judge art exhibit
- Gwinnett's 'jazz sweetheart' to play Norcross First Fridays event
- THE DISH: Antoneta's Italian Restaurant and Pizza
- GAC grad Sherill Baker, a former UGA standout, honored as all-time SEC great
- Winners of Partnership Gwinnett’s annual Movers and Makers Awards announced
- Local artist colony celebrating anniversary with exhibit
- Prom dresses $30 each during Sunday’s Gown Town benefit sale
- Michelle Nunn, John Barge qualify for Georgia ballots
- Rabid raccoon, cat caught in Barrow County
- Shooting near Gwinnett school
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Norcross jewlery theives