The SEAL Legacy Foundation honored Operation One Voice for its work supporting fallen and wounded special forces members and their families.
Mother was reportedly dropping son off at grandmother’s house on Bowman Terrace when he unknowingly got behind her vehicle.
The vigil was held Tuesday at the Gwinnett Justice and Administration Center.
Dragon Con co-founder was released from the Gwinnett County jail Monday evening after entering a plea on child molestation charges.
Austin “AJ” Zwigart was riding dirt bikes with his cousin last week when he drove into the bank of a creek.
Dragon Con co-founder pleaded guilty Monday to three of six child molestation charges he’s faced for more than 13 years. He was sentenced to 34 months of house arrest.
Police believe Heping Sheng, 61, shot and killed wife Fu Li, 58, inside their Lawrenceville home before turning the gun on himself.
Dragon Con co-founder Ed Kramer was originally arrested on child molestation charges in 2000, avoiding trial for more than 13 years.
A busy stretch of Sugarloaf Parkway was shut down on Sunday as Gwinnett police and the hazardous device unit investigated a suspicious package at the Georgia Baptist Convention headquarters in Duluth.
Jury selection in child molestation trial of Ed Kramer scheduled to begin Monday.
Four people, including two from Gwinnett, have been arrested after allegedly using a remote-controlled toy helicopter to smuggle contraband into a state prison, officials said.
The Better Business Bureau has offered up tips to protect consumers shopping online.
The Pendergrass Flea Market is offering a $5,000 reward for information identifying two black males who robbed the owner of Zone Electronics
Gwinnett County Public Schools officials have recommended the firing of a Radloff Middle teacher involved in a fight last week with a student in the school’s cafeteria.
Boni Lee Hutchison and Gregory Fossier charged with second-degree child cruelty
- Lawrenceville denies permit for U-Haul rentals
- Lighting of menorah in Norcross celebrates final night of Hanukkah
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Council service complete, Martin turns attention to Senate race
- Gwinnett’s Kerry Armstrong to lead Atlanta regional board
- Cheesecake Factory opening next week at Mall of Georgia
- Gwinnett's Operation One Voice hailed as 'Unsung Hero' by SEALs
- Norcross' Ivy Prep expands blended education model to DeKalb
- Lilburn resident steps into role of executive director for Dream House
- Improper testing procedures lead to Winder police chief's resignation
- Winder toddler hit, killed by mother's car
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Norcross jewlery theives
- Police Chief Charlie Walters announces partnership with schools