Elizabeth Calvo and Adam Garber indicted on two counts of felony murder and single counts of aggravated battery and first-degree cruelty to children.
Tonya Shorter, who scratched the winning ticket at a Norcross convenience store, said she plans to buy a house, pay off bills and buy a car for her daughter
Snellville’s former planning director Jon Davis was hired as Norcross’s director of community development.
St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Norcross held an Ash Wednesday service in which ashes were lightly smeared on parishoners’ foreheads. Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of Lent.
The Gwinnett Daily Post's email servers have were down from Tuesday afternoon to Wednesday morning.
Pedestrian improvements coming to Club Drive, Buford Highway
Commissioners approved two projects Tuesday that will fill in gaps in the sidewalk along Club Drive, where a child was killed in front of a park in 2011, and along Buford Highway in the Norcross area connecting popular transit stops.
Norcross man allegedly told police he threw family pet because it “made a mess.”
Norcross police believe a man caught on surveillance cameras forced open approximately 50 mailboxes at the Los Colinas Apartments on Brook Hollow Parkway.
The National Weather Service has issued a freeze warning Monday night into Tuesday morning as temperatures may dip into the high 20s while tender outdoor vegetation may be at risk.
Each week the Daily Post takes a snapshot of health scores from around the county that have been released by the Gwinnett County Health Department.
The 10 most popular stories on the Gwinnett Daily Post website during the week of Feb. 24 to March 2, 2014.
The following is the Gwinnett County Public Schools lunch menu for the week of March 3, 2014.
The Wesleyan School was among 24 teams of middle and high school students that won their regional competitions for the 2014 National Science Bowl late last month and advance to the National Finals in Washington in April.
A suspect whom police are searching for reportedly attacked and robbed an elderly man of his wallet in the bathroom at a Norcross fast-food restaurant.
Fire officials found an exterior equipment unit behind a fenced in area that was releasing pressure at a Norcross business and the unknown gas was on fire.