Residents reported hearing multiple gunshots, fleeing cars outside Bradford Gwinnett Townhomes.
The Gwinnett County Health Department released recent restaurant health scores. Each Monday, the Daily Post takes a snapshot of those scores.
The 10 most popular stories on the Gwinnett Daily Post website during the week of April 7-13
This week’s lunch menu in Gwinnett County Public Schools.
Gwinnett County Police responded to an apparent murder-suicide in Lawrenceville on Saturday involving a man and woman both in their 30s.
Gwinnett County Police on Saturday investigated an incident where a child was killed in Buford after he was in his father’s pickup truck with his brother.
The cheese makers at Orobianco in Snellville produce fresh mozzarella cheese for sale to the public and to restaurants.
City by City
Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation (GCPR) recently held a volunteer reception to recognize the valuable contributions of the volunteers who have dedicated their time to the organization in 2013.
Lawrenceville First Baptist Weekday Preschool hosts its 12th annual Trike-A-Thon to raise money for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.
The Kiwanis Club of North Gwinnett is continuing their twenty-year tradition of selling fresh Vidalia Onions to locals as part of a fundrasier to provide scholarships for high school seniors.
Special needs children and families are invited to step right up for the “Greatest Carnival on Earth” hosted by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Lilburn.
Murder, music and guilt: For 50 years — and for very different reasons — two families have mourned Gwinnett County’s most notorious killings.
The two labs are both equipped with state-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis and treatment of heart arrhythmias.
A Dacula woman has passed away from injuries sustained last week in a bicycle accident. A memorial service is scheduled for Tuesday.
- Buford man’s malnourished cows at center of controversy
- Golf Channel looks for great shots, storylines at Greater Gwinnett Championship
- Dogs from jail program to be available for adoption at Snellville Farmers Market
- Chattahoochee cleanup event sets record
- Man killed in Lilburn motorcycle crash likely speeding
- School superintendent candidates discuss testing, standards at GOP forum
- Comedy troupe bringing improv show to Gwinnett on Saturday
- VENUE SPOTLIGHT: Aurora Theatre
- ART BEAT: Musician Adam Crane and students make ‘quest’ of playing with heart, soul
- THE DISH: Cabana Grill
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the Tannery Row Artist Colony
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at Medieval Times