The book is a collection of 19 articles covering a wide range of plant-based related topics, and 100 percent of revenues from sales of the book go to a nonprofit organization that seeks to prevent cruelty to farmed animals and promotes compassionate food choices and policies.
Last year, according to the National Federation of Independent Businesses, U.S. consumers spent more than $5.5 billion dollars at small and independent businesses on Small Business Saturday.
For more than 25 years, Lawrenceville First Baptist Church has served lunch to the community on Thanksgiving.
The annual event was held on the lawn of the Gwinnett Historic Courthouse on Thanksgiving.
Residents will head to the polls Dec. 3 to elect candidates to two council seats.
The Lawrenceville nonprofit to host open house Dec. 5
During the open house, attendees have a chance to buy hand crafted holiday pieces made by the clients at Creative Enterprise.
This is the Lawrenceville theater’s 18th production of the show
The annual musical revue opens the day after Thanksgiving and ends Dec. 22.
The RK Gun Show returns to the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds
The two-day event at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds features hundreds of weapons for sale.
All adults safe, but displaced
On Thanksgiving, fire crews were sent out to two calls, which were started from fireplace failures.
Tree lightings start as early as Thankgiving Day and continue through Dec. 8.
Quilts of Valor are presented to combat service members and veterans by the national Quilts of Valor Foundation in gratitude for their service.
Gwinnett Community Bank Chairman and CEO Tom Martin has overseen three successful community banks in his 50 year career.
To submit an item to Gwinnett Gab, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The accident occurred off Arcado Road in Lilburn Wednesday afternoon.
Mall of Georgia experienced a power outage Wednesday, but it is not expected to interfere with the weekend shopping festivities.
- Gwinnett’s Operation One Voice hailed as “Unsung Hero” by SEALs
- Norcross’ Ivy Prep expands blended education model to DeKalb
- Lilburn resident steps into role of executive director for Dream House
- Improper testing procedures lead to Winder police chief’s resignation
- Winder toddler hit, killed by mother’s car
- GAB: River cleanup event in Braselton deemed a success
- BUSINESS BRIEFS: Dacula ALDI store to open Thursday
- Homicide victims honored with candlelight vigil
- Chuck Efstration wins Gwinnett House seat
- Winder councilman retains seat
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the county election office
- American Cancer Society employee discusses battle with breast cancer