Kevin Pierre was shot and killed outside the Bradford Gwinnett Apartments in April.
Investigators found evidence of fires intentionally set in multiple rooms of the home, according to the fire department.
Joe and Elva Padilla live with their children so they can afford to work their charity full-time.
Due to recent growth, Clearleap Inc. is moving to a large space on Breckinridge Boulevard.
Unleashed by Petco is a smaller, more community-focused version of the Petco retail stores.
Beverly Lynne Wilkins’ attorney says her client deeply regrets her actions.
Jerome Omar Smith, 19, was arrested following incident outside Lawrenceville gas station.
More than 800 teachers who are beginning their career or are new to Gwinnett County Public Schools met at the Gwinnett Center on Tuesday morning for an orientation event to be inspired and better acquainted with the school district.
The mother’s boyfriend was watching the child when authorities were contacted, police said.
Current and former Atlanta Falcons players put the local mothers through training exercises and offered an informational program on general safety in football.
Country stars Big & Rich along with Cowboy Troy will play a free concert at Buford’s Town Park Lawn, the Buford Community Center announced. The concert, which will include special guests Benton Blount and Dacula’s Rachel Wiggins, will be held Saturday, Sept. 13 and will begin at 6 p.m.
The Grayson City Council approved an ordinance Monday night to hold its city election this fall, while approving its election officials.
Gwinnett attorneys also request court clerk be dropped as defendant
Motion filed by Attorney General Sam Olens says U.S. District Court lacks jurisdiction.
Monday was a busy day for Peachtree Corners mayor Mike Mason. On three separate occasions, Mason delivered his second state of the city address.
Timothy Keith Colgrove was arrested following Sunday evening incident.
- Filming expected to cause traffic delays in Lake Lanier area
- Duluth Twilight: Pro cycling race coming to Gwinnett
- Lillian Webb Park water features could stay shut down until January
- Deal announces effort for Georgians to go back, finish degrees
- FBI involved in chase of Gwinnett suspects
- City attorney says legal fees will cost Snellville citizens more than $100K
- Snellville economic development office receives international award
- Gwinnett Tech to offer social media degree
- Duluth City Council discusses Scott Hudgens Park access
- Georgia Gwinnett College rolls out new parking lots, traffic flow pattern
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Testimonials of HomeSafe Georgia
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the Tannery Row Artist Colony