Tiquonda Williams is arguing that she stabbed her boyfriend out of self defense and because of a pattern of abuse.
Stanley and Yessica Jean were the founders of New Life Technical Academy, an unaccredited school which allegedly took its name without permission from a real establishment in Hapeville.
The toys, valued at $20,000, will be donated to “Toys for Tots.”
Marvin Darwin Durham, who reportedly also answers to “Martian,” was a suspect on the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office “Most Wanted” list.
At Home, a home decorating superstore, could be open by July 2015.
The operation was organized by state officials and conducted by officers from several agencies.
The fire ripped through the roof of the Apollo Lane home Thursday night, according to the fire department.
Country fans began to gather in the parking lot of the Gwinnett Arena around 4:30 p.m. yesterday, tailgating in preparation for The Chief. Tailgaters played games, shared drinks and socialized excitedly about seeing Eric Church’s Outsiders World Tour.
Tannery Row Artist Colony will highlight the holiday season with a special exhibition of works by area visual artists. The “Winners Circle” show will give six award winners from the 2014 juried shows an opportunity to shine.
Coming together and attending Atlanta Ballet’s “The Nutcracker” has become a tradition for many local families, but the Nunamaker family has a slightly different tradition.
A calendar of events taking place this holiday season around Gwinnett and the metro-Atlanta area.
A profile on the restaurant Luigi’s Pizza Restaurant of Dacula in Dacula.
This year’s Sing For Santa is set for during the team’s Saturday and Sunday games in Duluth.
A zoning modification request is scheduled to go before the Gwinnett County Planning Commission in January.
Indictment passed down Wednesday includes charges for three suspects in 2013 murder of 20-year-old Kayla Jeanne Weil.
- I-85 toll lane hits record $10 during morning commute
- Season's greetings keep Bethlehem post office busy | PHOTOS
- Norcross police still searching for suspect in bus stop sex assaults
- BUSINESS BRIEFS: Quality Foods employee of 26 years retiring Friday
- Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center partners with AGCO on agricultural education
- Gwinnett Student Leadership Team to celebrate 20 years
- Flu hitting Gwinnett? Six schools report uptick in absences
- 'Missing' Norcross woman still recovering at hospital
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: ‘Redshirt freshmen’ prepare for legislative session
- Cops: Trail of antifreeze leads to DUI child endangerment crash suspect
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Gwinnett Rotary thanks school bus drivers
- Testimonials of HomeSafe Georgia
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl