This week’s lunch menu in Gwinnett County Public Schools.
Gwinnett County Police responded to an apparent murder-suicide in Lawrenceville on Saturday involving a man and woman both in their 30s.
Gwinnett County Police on Saturday investigated an incident where a child was killed in Buford after he was in his father’s pickup truck with his brother.
The cheese makers at Orobianco in Snellville produce fresh mozzarella cheese for sale to the public and to restaurants.
City by City
Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation (GCPR) recently held a volunteer reception to recognize the valuable contributions of the volunteers who have dedicated their time to the organization in 2013.
Lawrenceville First Baptist Weekday Preschool hosts its 12th annual Trike-A-Thon to raise money for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.
The Kiwanis Club of North Gwinnett is continuing their twenty-year tradition of selling fresh Vidalia Onions to locals as part of a fundrasier to provide scholarships for high school seniors.
Special needs children and families are invited to step right up for the “Greatest Carnival on Earth” hosted by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Lilburn.
Murder, music and guilt: For 50 years — and for very different reasons — two families have mourned Gwinnett County’s most notorious killings.
The two labs are both equipped with state-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis and treatment of heart arrhythmias.
A Dacula woman has passed away from injuries sustained last week in a bicycle accident. A memorial service is scheduled for Tuesday.
The Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center celebrated the 44th anniversary of Earth Day on Saturday.
County officials and developers broke ground Friday on a $25 million multifamily facility that will overlook the Gwinnett Braves stadium at Coolray Field.
G-Braves open their home season with solid crowd
- TPC Sugarloaf Superintendent expects course to challenge golfers
- At Georgia Gwinnett College, Rob Woodall discusses recent legislation
- Check out more than just books from your local library
- Lake Lanier Islands Resort is designated pet-friendly
- Renovated Buford restaurant giving away free meals Friday
- Two Brookwood High students accused of cheating scheme
- Death penalty to be sought in Centerville triple homicide
- Fire damages Buford duplex
- Gwinnett BOE approves tentative $1.86B fiscal 2015 budget
- Teachers get voice in state health plan process
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the Tannery Row Artist Colony
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at Medieval Times