While rain marred the first two days of the Greater Gwinnett Championhip, officials hope for a big crowd Sunday at TPC Sugarloaf
The City of Sugar Hill is once again giving families the chance to get hands-on with different interactive vehicles at their annual Touch-A-Truck event, and also compete their baseball skills at the second annual Pitch, Hit, Run.
Norcross resident Jeanine Chambers will receive the 2014 Service to Humanity Award at the University of West Georgia’s 38th Annual Alumni Awards Gala.
The $30 million building will house several science laboratories, the nursing program, IT systems and digital media programs.
The Daily Post gives readers a quick look at what’s happening in Gwinnett’s cities.
Lilburn Police Officer Michael Hester was shot and killed in the line of duty on April 19, 1994.
Police are searching for a suspect in the murder of a man who was found dead at a Duluth apartment complex Saturday.
John Lamb has raised cattle on his farm off Sunny Hill Road since 1955. Gwinnett County animal control has gotten involved after several cows died.
The Golf Channel deploys 15 cameras and about 65 people to produce the broadcast for three days of coverage of the Greater Gwinnett Championship.
Operation Second Chance, which pairs jail inmates with shelter dogs to ready them for adoption, will participate in the Snellville Farmers Market this summer.
Thirty-four-year-old Troy Hermandson was killed in a single-vehicle crash late Thursday night.
Troupe bringing improv show to town
The OTC Comedy Troupe will perform at Lionheart Theatre in Norcross this weekend.
The Gwinnett Daily Post highlights a music, art or performing arts venue.
The Crane Classical Music Society is located at 834 Pleasant Hill Road in Lilburn, and within its doors string students are flourishing.
Cabana Grill 1635 Scenic Highway, Snellville 770-736-1129 www.facebook.com/thecabanagrill
The first of its kind, Cabana Grill opened in Snellville on Monday, April 14.
- The Dish: Gam Cho
- Steampunk-inspired version of 'Fantasticks' coming to Buford Community Center Theatre
- Grayson Day to make wishes come true for four children
- ART BEAT: Ludwig Symphony to feature world premieres, international soloists during concert
- Sister takes blame during Norcross woman's hearing on fatal hit-and-run
- Anxious, nervous parents and kids register for kindergarten
- Harrison returns to Evermore CID board
- Arcado Elementary receives national honor
- One arrested, one suspect on lam in innocent bystander's murder
- Bomb threat evacuates Gwinnett high school
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the Tannery Row Artist Colony
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at Medieval Times