This week is Food Allergy Week and the CDC released a study that said the prevalence of food allergies rises with income.
Rodney Pike shot and killed by police officers Monday afternoon in Buford.
The Gwinnett Relay for Life organization has announced its fundraising total thus far following its event on Friday. Online donations continue through August.
The Gwinnett Braves are scheduled to honor Tripp Halstead with a benefit night on June 22.
Elvis Noe Garcia-Nelasco receives life without parole
Officials have set aside the weekend beginning June 7 for the conversion of the Pleasant Hill Road bridge over Interstate 85 to a diverging-diamond interchange.
SNELLVILLE -- Bill Peterson, owner of Wild Wings Cafe in Snellville, presented a $5,000 check to the city of Snellville Monday night, for use by the police department's K-9 unit. Peterson also presented a $300 check to the same department for needed software.. Peterson, known in Snellville for community
The Gwinnett County Public Library board approved a financial adjustment to its 2013 budget to purchase items for its summer reading curriculum on Monday.
DULUTH -- The Duluth City Council held a public hearing on the budget for the 2014 fiscal year during Monday's city council meeting.. The budget, presented by City Finance Manager Ken Sakmar highlighted various items of importance to the city.. In total, the city is expected to spend $75,136,532 through
In a meeting that lasted less than 30 minutes Monday, the Sugar Hill City Council approved two intergovernmental agreements with Gwinnett County.. One IGA calls for the Gwinnett County Board of Education to convey a small portion of land that fronts on West Broad Street in Sugar Hill to the
LILBURN -- For the first time in the city's history, Lilburn voters will have a chance to use touch-screen voting machines.. "No more cards," Mayor Johnny Crist said at Monday night's regular meeting of the Lilburn City Council.. The Council will be entering into an intergovernmental agreement (IGA
A man wanted in Forsyth County tried unsuccessfully to flee from Gwinnett County police on Monday afternoon, which resulted in his death.
Police believe a man stabbed his girlfriend, then shot himself early Sunday morning in Snellville.
Hundreds of pet owners and their four-legged companions gathered at Town Center Park in Suwanee, braving a few raindrops, for an afternoon of food, music and demonstrations at Star 94's Woofstock.
The ninth annual Barefoot in the Park festival in Duluth attracted hundreds of people on Saturday as they browsed more than 50 artists' work under cloudy skies.
- Early morning storms cause problems across county 4 comments
- Several Gwinnett students get military appointments
- Grayson church hosts movie night
- School lunch menus for week of May 20
- Concert, Braves game part of Suwanee Memorial Day weekend 1 comment
- GAB: Kroger donates to local schools
- Barrow honors paramedic of the year
- GOOD NEWS FROM SCHOOLS: National Merit Scholars announced
- Local students share struggles, victories
- Valedictorians and salutatorians of area schools; grad schedules
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Georgia Mountain Fiddle King
- Torion Sellers: Champion - Music Video
- Mill Creek band gets invited to London parade