The forum Monday was moderated by Sen. Renee Unterman.
An apartment fire on Monday afternoon displaced 32 people from eight units in Duluth.
Indicted Sen. Don Balfour’s attorney’s argument that the legislator’s infractions should be punishable by the state Senate alone were rejected.
A 24-year-old Buford man allegedly followed a 16-year-old Dacula High student home last week. After police stopped and interviewed the man, he was given a seat belt violation and warning.
A volunteer at the Greater Gwinnett Championship was named Volunteer of the Year by the Champions Tour.
Each week the Daily Post takes a snapshot of health scores from around the county that have been released by the Gwinnett County Health Department.
The 10 most popular stories on the Gwinnett Daily Post website during the week of Dec. 2-8, 2013.
More than 500 nativity sets from around the world were on display on Saturday at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Lilburn Chapel. The event also featured a creative children’s room, seasonal handmade quilts and a live outdoor nativity.
The NFC is asking for toys at Wild Bill’s
NFC is giving free general admission to its Fight Night for those who give a new toy.
A weekly road closures report from the Gwinnett Department of Transportation.
Winder family still recovering after fatal September fire
First Row Center will stage productions of “A Christmas Carol” through Dec. 21.
The National Society of High School Scholars recently announced that Dana Kling of Brookwood High is one of 10 teachers from around the country named a 2013 Claes Nobel Educator of the Year.
This week’s lunch menu for Gwinnett County Public Schools.
The lighting of the city’s tree was complemented by the presence of the jolly olf elf.
- Snellville man arrested after driving away from court
- Two local churches presenting Christmas concerts Sunday
- New library director up for vote
- THE DISH: Cakes by Miko's
- Christmas comes to Suwanee
- Christmas ideas at the Strickland House
- 'Christmas Carol' comes to Buford
- Duluth creates Winter Fest
- Five alleged child molesters indicted in Gwinnett
- Rooting interest: Former Norcross assistant principal now principal at North
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the county election office
- American Cancer Society employee discusses battle with breast cancer