The city of Sugar Hill offers free entertainment in front of city hall on Thursday nights, along with cornhole, food trucks and more.
Lawrenceville announced on Wednesday that non-harmful coliform bacteria was found in water samples collected in April.
A calendar of the events, including festivals, concerts, movies under the stars and food trucks, happening around Gwinnett this summer.
Coolray Field, home of the G-Braves, offers entertainment for everyone
The ballgame may be the main attraction, but Coolray Field also hosts entertainment and activities for all ages.
Cindy Martinez, who has been battling a rare flesh-eating disease since May, was operated on Thursday to remove her right hand and both feet.
Gwinnett County officials are asking resident to take precautions around the lake at Rhodes Jordan Park after a sewage leak.
Several assailants reportedly stormed a barbershop in well-trafficking shopping center and began to attack one of the employees Thursday.
Brown, daughter of Whitney Houston, arrived at Peachtree Christian Center hospice on Wednesday, according to reports.
Controversial autism researcher, Jeff Bradstreet, commits suicide after FDA raid in Buford, authorities say
The doctor was found dead with a gunshot wound to the chest on Friday in North Carolina, after the raid.
Fire department will provide doses to agencies in the county
Gwinnett County commissioners gave their blessing to the fire department to sell the anti-overdose drug Naloxone to local law enforcement agencies.
Demarquis Williams is believed to have stolen the medals, with the help of four juveniles, police said.
British automaker Group Lotus plc announced on Wednesday that the move to Ann Arbor coincides with the launch of the 2017 Evora 400 in North America.
As of 4 p.m. on Wednesday, the fire department responded to a tree down on a house in Lilburn, an apartment fire in Duluth, a tree down on power lines in Grayson, and a business fire in Lawrenceville.
A man was shot in the leg in unincorporated Snellville Tuesday night.
The 13-year-old German Sheppard, who died last week, aided in many cases at the Lawrenceville Police Department.
- Mall of Georgia readies to light up the sky for the Fourth of July
- Peachtree Road Race part of a much larger set of holiday customs for LaHatte family
- Snellville mayor reveals city attorney replacement; fired official supports successors
- Gwinnett sees smooth rollout of unsupervised tethering ban
- Brookwood Elementary students warm up to entrepreneurial concepts
- Police bust check-forging operation in house near Snellville
- Gwinnett celebrates the Fourth of July: A look at events around the county
- Jehovah’s Witnesses Convention to feature family resources
- Cops: Parents won’t press charges in Parkview High hazing case
- Firefighters dangle from Buford bridge during rope rescue training
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Gwinnett Rotary thanks school bus drivers
- Testimonials of HomeSafe Georgia
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl