Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful is asking residents, businesses, organizations, schools and civic groups to take on the Great American Cleanup Challenge now through May 31.
Snellville’s Downtown Development Authority, Tourism and Trade Board and Urban Redevelopment Agency is sponsoring a March 29 event to train officials on Roberts Rules of Order, which is often used to govern meetings.
The White Oak Wellness and Environmental Expo will be held on Saturday, March 29 and benefit the outdoor classroom at Sugar Hill’s White Oak Elementary.
A colorful 5K run is scheduled for Town Center Park on March 29. The race benefits the Georgia Green Industry Association, the Atlanta Habitat for Humanity ReStores, Trees Atlanta, The State Botanical Gardens of Georgia and The Atlanta Botanical Gardens.
Students across Georgia are invited to celebrate Georgia’s wildlife by participating in the 24th annual Give Wildlife a Chance Poster contest.
Performers of all types visited Coolray Field Saturday to audition from 30 to 50 open slots.
Incident began at about 11 p.m. Friday on Rolling Creek Drive in Buford and was resolved peacefully.
Joshua Jamaal Starks was originally arrested on murder charges. He’s now one of three men indicted on charges related to attempts to bring cocaine into the jail.
Greg Reeves arrested Friday afternoon as part of investigation lead by Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Gwinnett County District Attorney Danny Porter
Donnell Thompson and Ronald Wooten, two former NFL football players, are franchisees for the planned metro Atlanta locations.
Seventeen local Girl Scouts earned the highest achievement in Scouting this year.
Dacula leaders are pursuing the annexation of 34 parcels of land along Winder Highway.
The Norcross arts organization Kudzu Art Zone has a special exhibit on display at the Gwinnett Historic Courthouse where viewers are asked to cast a ballot for their favorite piece. A People’s Choice Award will be presented at the close of the exhibit.
Anita Canada, a jazz singer, will perform Friday at the Norcross Cultural Arts and Community Center.
Find out what’s on the menu at this restaurant, which two locations, one in Dacula and one in Grayson.
- Missing 12-year-old girl found, reunited with parents
- Sugar Hill Council approves annexation
- Snellville Tourism and Trade Association gearing up for warm weather
- Lilburn City Councilman resigns his post to run for U.S. Congressional seat
- Duluth mayor Nancy Harris delivers the state of the city
- Library Board of Trustees approves salary increase
- Duluth votes to construct an addition to the Festival Center pump house
- Foundation awards 'Challenge Grants' to four local nonprofits
- At Creekland Middle, Holocaust survivor shares life story
- Search for missing 12-year-old girl suspended as night falls
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the Tannery Row Artist Colony
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at Medieval Times