Retired businessman Keith Roche bested Larry Troutman in a Lawrenceville City Council runoff Tuesday.
After making the family connection, David Sumner, now a journalism professor at Ball State University, became enthralled with his ancestor’s history. Two years ago he published a short book entitled “Railroad Man” — which the city of Norcross now distributes at its welcome center.
A list of results for Gwinnett County and city runoffs from the Nov. 5 election.
Dragon Con co-founder was released from the Gwinnett County jail Monday evening after entering a plea on child molestation charges.
Drives are scheduled at a number of locations in Gwinnett.
Austin “AJ” Zwigart was riding dirt bikes with his cousin last week when he drove into the bank of a creek.
Robin Zorn, a counselor at Mason Elementary in Duluth, was named national Counselor of the Year on Tuesday by the American School Counselor Association.
Dragon Con co-founder pleaded guilty Monday to three of six child molestation charges he’s faced for more than 13 years. He was sentenced to 34 months of house arrest.
The Buford City Commission on Monday voted to give city employees a 3 percent cost of living salary increase that is retroactive to the first of the current fiscal year this past July 1.
In a special-called meeting held Monday, Snellville council members voted to award a contract in the amount of $28,500 to Casey Tree Service.
Police believe Heping Sheng, 61, shot and killed wife Fu Li, 58, inside their Lawrenceville home before turning the gun on himself.
Through Operation St. Nick, Gwinnett charity Operation One Voice plans to help brighten Christmas for 362 children of military Special Operations parents.
Dragon Con co-founder Ed Kramer was originally arrested on child molestation charges in 2000, avoiding trial for more than 13 years.
The 10 most popular stories on the Gwinnett Daily Post website during the week of Nov. 25 to Dec. 1, 2013.
In this week's 'Behind the Scenes' segment, we give you an inside look at the Recycling Bank of Gwinnett located in Duluth.
- Lawrenceville denies permit for U-Haul rentals
- Lighting of menorah in Norcross celebrates final night of Hanukkah
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Council service complete, Martin turns attention to Senate race
- Gwinnett’s Kerry Armstrong to lead Atlanta regional board
- Cheesecake Factory opening next week at Mall of Georgia
- Gwinnett's Operation One Voice hailed as 'Unsung Hero' by SEALs
- Norcross' Ivy Prep expands blended education model to DeKalb
- Lilburn resident steps into role of executive director for Dream House
- Improper testing procedures lead to Winder police chief's resignation
- Winder toddler hit, killed by mother's car
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the county election office
- American Cancer Society employee discusses battle with breast cancer