An extension to the Ivy Creek Greenway is expected to be complete by the end of the year.
Rent checks from Julio Jones, Christopher Owens stolen and re-cashed.
PEACHTREE CORNERS -- The mayor and city council voted to accept a local maintenance and improvement grant from the Georgia Department of Transportation during Tuesday's city council meeting.. The 2013 grant deadline has already passed, but the city can still receive the $128,785.90 as long as it can come up
Members of Grayson United Methodist Church hosted a prayer and communion service on Tuesday for victims in the wake of storms that demolished parts of Oklahoma this week.
Three men accused of bringing Mexican women to Atlanta area for prostitution
Sentencing is scheduled for Thursday for a co-defendant in the 2011 drug-robbery murder of Angelo Larocca. Hunter Davis was guilty on all six counts after the state's evidence showed he coordinated the incident through telephone data and text messages.
Brunswick's at 6345 Spalding Drive will re-open in the middle of July with new equipment, restaurant and furniture.
Gwinnett Medical Center will host a regional awards ceremony on Wednesday for EMS personnel, recognizing them for heroic duty.
From "Fast Five" to "Anchorman 2", Buford company Atlanta Waterjet has made its mark. The compnay is one of many from the county and state that will participate in the Georgia Manufacturing Exop on June 8.
Grayson United Methodist Church is hosting a prayer and communion service for those in Oklahoma.
Emergency personnel rescued a construction worker Tuesday afternoon after a retaining wall collapsed and trapped him in a hole outside a Buford home.
Cops: Parapro at Special Needs School of Gwinnett had sex with 17-year-old student more than 20 times
Friends and family of more than 100 students from Phoenix High School cheered on their young graduates during a ceremony Monday night -- the local school district's first graduation of the year.
GRAYSON -- Grayson has decided to join its sister Gwinnett cities Lilburn and Snellville in sponsoring a farmers' market this summer.. Grayson Mayor Jim Hinkle announced at the council meeting Monday night that the market will be held Wednesday afternoons during the summer with June 5 as the opening date
A Duluth mother is facing felony charges after allegedly threatening "to blow up" her child's elementary school.
- One of nation's youngest doctors graduates in Suwanee
- Safety encouraged as pool season begins
- Dog park opens in Dacula
- Volunteers receive pins, letter from president
- New Dawn Theater to host moving sale
- ART BEAT: Lionheart Theatre to offer summer camps for all ages
- Norcross to hold concert, strawberry day
- THE DISH: The Uptown Grille
- Former Mill Creek principal offers farewell to graduates
- Wesleyan student competes next week in national bee
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Georgia Mountain Fiddle King
- Torion Sellers: Champion - Music Video
- Mill Creek band gets invited to London parade