The Gwinnett County Health Department released recent restaurant health scores. Each Monday, the Daily Post takes a snapshot of those scores.
It takes about 215 people to operate the facility that sits on more than 3 million square feet of warehouse space.
The following is the Gwinnett County Public Schools lunch menu for the week of April 21.
While rain marred the first two days of the Greater Gwinnett Championhip, officials hope for a big crowd Sunday at TPC Sugarloaf
The City of Sugar Hill is once again giving families the chance to get hands-on with different interactive vehicles at their annual Touch-A-Truck event, and also compete their baseball skills at the second annual Pitch, Hit, Run.
Norcross resident Jeanine Chambers will receive the 2014 Service to Humanity Award at the University of West Georgia’s 38th Annual Alumni Awards Gala.
The $30 million building will house several science laboratories, the nursing program, IT systems and digital media programs.
The Daily Post gives readers a quick look at what’s happening in Gwinnett’s cities.
Lilburn Police Officer Michael Hester was shot and killed in the line of duty on April 19, 1994.
Police are searching for a suspect in the murder of a man who was found dead at a Duluth apartment complex Saturday.
John Lamb has raised cattle on his farm off Sunny Hill Road since 1955. Gwinnett County animal control has gotten involved after several cows died.
The Golf Channel deploys 15 cameras and about 65 people to produce the broadcast for three days of coverage of the Greater Gwinnett Championship.
Operation Second Chance, which pairs jail inmates with shelter dogs to ready them for adoption, will participate in the Snellville Farmers Market this summer.
Thirty-four-year-old Troy Hermandson was killed in a single-vehicle crash late Thursday night.
Troupe bringing improv show to town
The OTC Comedy Troupe will perform at Lionheart Theatre in Norcross this weekend.
- Greater Gwinnett Championship deemed success by tourism officials
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Gun bill signed by Gov. Deal
- Creekland Middle expanding its tablet resources
- New playground at Bunten Road Park lifts imagination
- Gwinnett police to host multicultural festival
- Murder charges filed in Peachtree Corners homicide
- Gwinnett Tech’s Respiratory Care program receives credential award
- U.S. News ranks GSMST No. 3 in country, two other Gwinnett schools among top 20 in Georgia
- Democratic candidates make case at Gwinnett forum
- New $2.6 million kitchen open in Gwinnett to cook senior meals
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the Tannery Row Artist Colony
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at Medieval Times