The Georgia Supreme Court ruled in favor of a bank in a foreclosure case in Suwanee that resulted in an eviction.
"Out To Lunch" is a periodic feature that allows readers to learn about the people behind the titles in Gwinnett County through a lunch-time conversation with a member of the GDP staff.
A local man has been named vice president of business development for W.H. Bass Inc. General Contractors.
Each week the Daily Post takes a snapshot of restaurant scores from around Gwinnett County that have been released by the Gwinnett County Health Department.
Firefighters were kept busy early Sunday morning responding to numerous storm related emergencies.
The Movie in the Park series kicks off June 7 with "Wreck It Ralph" at Grayson Community Park.
The city of Suwanee will have a pair of events on Memorial Day weekend. The University of West Georgia Concert Band will perform and an Atlanta Braves game will be shown on a big screen in Town Center Park.
Lt. Michael Barnes honored at Georgia Emergency Medical Services Region 10 banquet
Zachary Bellier and Naomi McAllister go to different schools. They have different friends. Different interests. They lead entirely different lives. But both have something in common: they have supportive families, a positive outlook and both have overcome personal obstacles as they prepare to graduate this week from Gwinnett County Public Schools.
Money raised for Spectrum Autism Support Group, Rainbow Village, Wellspring Living and Partnership Against Domestic Violence
The Duluth-based business was a part of the 101th First Lady's Luncheon in Washington, D.C. last Wednesday.
Meeting to be held 3 p.m. Monday at county's emergency operation center on Hi Hope Road
With upbeat music, fireworks and Gov. Nathan Deal on hand, Primerica held a ribbon cutting for its new global headquarters on Friday afternoon in Duluth.
Winder man, texting wife as "Don Juan," plots own murder and tries to have wife arrested
Jonathan Leonard Martin arrested by sheriff's office after fleeing from state patrol and police officers in separate incidents
- Peachtree Corners votes to accept grant
- Grayson church gathers to pray for Oklahoma tornado victims
- Four indicted in international sex ring with Gwinnett ties
- Co-defendant found guilty in '11 robbery-murder
- Bowling alley to upgrade in Norcross
- GCPS students graduate from 21 different schools
- GMC to host EMS awards event
- Local company finds niche in the movies
- Gwinnett names new fire chief 2 comments
- Grayson church to hold prayer service for tornado victims
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Georgia Mountain Fiddle King
- Torion Sellers: Champion - Music Video
- Mill Creek band gets invited to London parade