Graduates of Brookwood High School received their diplomas during a ceremony at the school's stadium Wednesday night. With 810 graduating seniors, it was Gwinnett County Public Schools biggest commencement ceremony.
Teachers and students said goodbye for the summer on Wednesday.
Fire breaks out at Korean American Association of Greater Atlanta
An extension to the Ivy Creek Greenway is expected to be complete by the end of the year.
Rent checks from Julio Jones, Christopher Owens stolen and re-cashed.
PEACHTREE CORNERS -- The mayor and city council voted to accept a local maintenance and improvement grant from the Georgia Department of Transportation during Tuesday's city council meeting.. The 2013 grant deadline has already passed, but the city can still receive the $128,785.90 as long as it can come up
Members of Grayson United Methodist Church hosted a prayer and communion service on Tuesday for victims in the wake of storms that demolished parts of Oklahoma this week.
Three men accused of bringing Mexican women to Atlanta area for prostitution
Sentencing is scheduled for Thursday for a co-defendant in the 2011 drug-robbery murder of Angelo Larocca. Hunter Davis was guilty on all six counts after the state's evidence showed he coordinated the incident through telephone data and text messages.
Brunswick's at 6345 Spalding Drive will re-open in the middle of July with new equipment, restaurant and furniture.
Gwinnett Medical Center will host a regional awards ceremony on Wednesday for EMS personnel, recognizing them for heroic duty.
From "Fast Five" to "Anchorman 2", Buford company Atlanta Waterjet has made its mark. The compnay is one of many from the county and state that will participate in the Georgia Manufacturing Exop on June 8.
Grayson United Methodist Church is hosting a prayer and communion service for those in Oklahoma.
Emergency personnel rescued a construction worker Tuesday afternoon after a retaining wall collapsed and trapped him in a hole outside a Buford home.
Cops: Parapro at Special Needs School of Gwinnett had sex with 17-year-old student more than 20 times
- District's largest senior class graduates
- Wounded vets fish with Falcons at annual event
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Local immigrants unhappy with governor's comments 1 comment
- GGC student's faked kidnapping a national story
- Students, teachers say goodbye for the summer
- Fire destroys Korean association building
- Jail dog program celebrates third anniversary 1 comment
- Greenway extension approved 1 comment
- DOT suspends lane closures for the holiday
- GAB: Women's shelter fundraiser is Saturday
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Georgia Mountain Fiddle King
- Torion Sellers: Champion - Music Video
- Mill Creek band gets invited to London parade