Officials followed citizen recommendations for transportation and parks spending, also setting allocations for library, senior center and public safety projects.
At more than 7,000 yards, the TPC Sugarloaf is tough, but fair, the course’s long-time superintendent said leading up to this week’s Greater Gwinnett Championship. Last year, No. 9 was the toughest hole in a non-major tournament on the Champions Tour.
Library patrons can request one-week passes for free admission for a family of four to several area attractions.
Tails are wagging because Lake Lanier Islands Resort announced that they are now designated as a pet-friendly resort.
O’Charley’s in Buford will give away free meals to the first 100 customers on Friday.
Two Brookwood High students have been accused of cheating and disciplined for stealing answers to local Advanced Placement tests.
Georgia death penalty, Gwinnett death penalty, Robert Bell murder, Angelina Benton murder, Centerville murder, Snellville triple murder, Danny Porter, death penalty
Gwinnett County firefighters responded to the 4200 block of Dejohns Way at about 10:45 p.m. Tuesday.
The Gwinnett Village Community Improvement District will host an open house on a proposed trail along Indian Trail Road from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday.
Olympic medal winner Lauryn Willliams addressed 80 students, faculty and staff at the Greater Atlanta Christian School (GAC) on Tuesday. She spoke at an annual volunteer appreciation breakfast held by the Ladies Auxiliary for Christian Education (LACE).
Charles Pace, executive director of the Gwinnett County Public Library, has served in that capacity since January and has been making internal changes within the library system.
Gwinnett County police do not believe 23-year-old Kevin Pierre was involved in the incident that resulted in his shooting death Sunday night.
Thirty-two-year-old Patricia Murray was found dead inside her home on Lawrenceville’s Jordan Woods Drive.
Thanks to so many pro golf tournaments around Atlanta over the years, there are plenty of veteran “professional volunteers” this week at the Greater Gwinnett Championship.
The Gwinnett Braves Alopecia Areata Awareness Night will be held May 23.
- Commissioners set Gwinnett SPLOST list
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Hannity endorses Kingston in Senate race
- TPC Sugarloaf Superintendent expects course to challenge golfers
- At Georgia Gwinnett College, Rob Woodall discusses recent legislation
- Check out more than just books from your local library
- Lake Lanier Islands Resort is designated pet-friendly
- Renovated Buford restaurant giving away free meals Friday
- Two Brookwood High students accused of cheating scheme
- Death penalty to be sought in Centerville triple homicide
- Fire damages Buford duplex
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the Tannery Row Artist Colony
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at Medieval Times