A house fire in Lawrenceville Tuesday night displaced the residence’s six occupants.
Lilburn hosted its 6th annual National Night Out on Tuesday, inviting residents to meet with local law enforcement and emergency service professionals and watch some police demonstrations.
Therian Wimbush is suing various officials, including Gov. Nathan Deal, claiming that many of her constitutional rights have been violated since she was charged with child abuse.
Known outside Gwinnett for the shooting, he is recalled for much more at home.
Chicago Bears defensive back and former UGA standout Tim Jennings was sentenced to a year of probation in connection to a traffic arrest near Pleasant Hill Road in January.
Authorities were called to the river at 9:24 p.m. to find the man who went missing just south of Jones Bridge Park in Norcross.
Lawrenceville Police Chief Randy Johnson was honored Monday night during the City Council meeting following an announcement by Mayor Judy Jordan Johnson that the chief had won the coveted award for State Police Chief of the Year for Georgia.
Residents at Norcross’ city council meeting Monday night helped delay a decision regarding a rezoning ordinance that would allow higher-density apartment buildings to be built in the city.
Two events that each are likely to draw many thousands of people into Buford in the coming weeks prompted action by the Buford City Commission on Monday.
Pediatric Services of America Healthcare and related entities were accused of keeping and failing to report overpayments from Medicare and Medicaid, as well as turning in claims that weren’t accurate.
Victor Agya Adu had been wanted for a robbery charge, authorities said.
Jacob Tyler O’Reilly is charged with hit and run and vehicular homicide in the wreck that killed Scott Moseley, police said.
The car crashed into the business on Buford Drive at about 11:36 a.m.
Every Sunday, the Daily Post gives readers new opportunities to volunteer with organizations in Gwinnett. Interested in posting a volunteer opportunity? Email email@example.com.
Each week the Daily Post takes a snapshot of recent health scores from around the county that have been released by the Gwinnett County Health Department.
- Lawrenceville kitchen fire displaces family of six
- Residents get to know local police at Lilburn’s National Night Out | PHOTOS
- Community leaders planning ‘Gr8 Exchange’ on Gwinnett transportation
- Buford mom files new lawsuit seeking $500B from 33 defendants
- Diverse Georgia Gwinnett College grads overcome fears, full schedules to earn diplomas | PHOTOS
- Retired Gwinnett judge Gene Reeves, who was shot with Larry Flynt in ‘78, dies
- Chicago Bears player Tim Jennings pleads guilty in Gwinnett traffic case
- Missing swimmer in Chattahoochee River found safe
- Lawrenceville City Council honors police chief for winning state award
- Vocal Norcross residents push back legislation on zoning
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Gwinnett Rotary thanks school bus drivers
- Testimonials of HomeSafe Georgia
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl