Adam Schrier was shot and killed Aug. 6 inside his home on Duluth’s Summercrest Lane.
Diamond Mason, 23, is accused of stabbing his stepfather several times Wednesday morning during an argument about a pit bull puppy.
Paul Sampleton Jr., 14, was shot and killed inside his mother’s Grayson townhome on Dec. 19, 2012.
The 39-year-old Lawrenceville woman was selected as a winner from the 21 Black Series second chance promotion.
Amy Leann McGarity, 27, has been charged with the murder of 20-year-old Kayla Jeanne Weil, whose remains were found last October in a closed park near Lake Lanier.
Mary Margaret Smith is only eight years old and 80 pounds but she confidently leads her 1,200 pound Charolais heifer, Sugar Biscuit, by the halter to the center of the livestock show ring.
The Pulitzer Prize winner turned Broadway classic, “Driving Miss Daisy,” returns to its southern roots at the Aurora Theatre in Lawrenceville.
The 28th JapanFest, to be held this weekend at the Gwinnett Center, is designed to promote understanding between Japanese and American citizens in Georgia with tantalizing modern and traditional Japanese treats and customs.
THE DISH: Amy Lafaye’s Restaurant
Operation Not Forgotten aims to help veterans with a variety of services, including support groups which will use a variation of the long-tested 12-step program used by organizations like Alcoholics Anonymous.
To honor their 131st anniversary, Poplar Hill Missionary Baptist Church in Buford is holding a celebratory week of picnics, revival, worship and games beginning Saturday, Sept. 20.
Bill York and Lilburn Police Capt. Mike Johnson focused on financial crimes against seniors during Sept. 18 presentation at the Hamilton Mill Library in Dacula.
A whole truckload of free food will be served up to the community by the Overcomers House in Snellville tomorrow morning.
A settlement was reached this week in the civil suit filed against Phillip Sailors, accused of shooting and killing a 22-year-old who mistakenly pulled into his driveway last January.
Man “tentatively identified” as Homero Sanchez tied to Aug. 11 incident near Norcross.
- County hiring poll workers, election office helpers
- Fire department graduates 22 recruits
- Testimony: Rumors of 5 kilos of meth, $100K drove fatal Duluth home invasion
- Garth Brooks brings World Tour back to Atlanta after 18 years
- Warrants: Sword used during murder fueled by argument over puppy
- Jury selection finished, trial to begin Monday in Grayson teen's murder
- Lawrenceville woman wins vehicle in Georgia Lottery game
- Woman charged with murder after human remains found near Lake Lanier
- Showing cattle and building character at the fair | PHOTOS
- Audiences travel back in time with 'Driving Miss Daisy' at Aurora Theatre
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Gwinnett Rotary thanks school bus drivers
- Testimonials of HomeSafe Georgia
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl