A motor vehicle accident in the 2800 block of Buford Drive blocked traffic to the south as Gwinnett County police officers worked to clear the scene late Saturday night.
The William Day Chapter of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution recognized three Duluth students as winners of its American History Essay Contest.
Two art pieces — red clay hearts created by Suwanee area resident Tina Waltke — will be hid each day along the Suwanee Creek Greenway or at Sims Lake and White Street parks.
Victim won $200,000 from deputy convicted of sexually abusing her
Meeka Nimmons, who was born Jerome Nimmons, is still tormented by the abuse endured in the Gwinnett County jail.
Gwinnett Place CID officials touted their efforts to be environmentally friendly this week.
The news has been inundated with stories of police shootings involving mostly unarmed black men.
Lilburn officials have announced a raindate for its Great American Cleanup event.
Hebron Christian Academy hosted an “An Evening with Tim Tebow and Friends” Friday night at Hebron Baptist Church in Dacula
Ernest E. Abbott, 69, is accused of using his credentials to skip TSA screening.
Crews responded to the fire Thursday night.
A would-be check fraudster didn’t make it out of a Grayson bank this week before he was stabbed during a scuffle with a security guard, police said.
Eugenio Arturo Hervey was sentenced by a Gwinnett judge to 20 years in prison and to never have contact with his wife again.
Emotions ran high Thursday night during a public forum on a proposed 345.9-acre development on Loganville Highway.
Gwinnett Village Community Improvement District Board of Directors recently held officer elections.
Amanda Leili, 16, said her father was innocent.
- Motorcycle, car involved in crash near Mall of Georgia | PHOTOS
- Duluth students recognized by DAR for history essays
- GOOD NEWS FROM SCHOOLS: Brookwood wins fifth straight state Science Olympiad title
- Suwanee launches annual Art on a Limb program
- Former Gwinnett inmate calls for reform after winning civil suit
- GAB: Crowell Brothers Funeral Homes and Crematory to host open house
- Gwinnett Place CID cleaned up 29.7 tons of trash in 2014
- Police, sorority host symposium to talk community policing | PHOTOS
- Ivy Prep given OK to expand school boundaries
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Johnson holding forum for disadvantaged businesses
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Gwinnett Rotary thanks school bus drivers
- Testimonials of HomeSafe Georgia
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl