John Lamb has raised cattle on his farm off Sunny Hill Road since 1955. Gwinnett County animal control has gotten involved after several cows died.
The Golf Channel deploys 15 cameras and about 65 people to produce the broadcast for three days of coverage of the Greater Gwinnett Championship.
Operation Second Chance, which pairs jail inmates with shelter dogs to ready them for adoption, will participate in the Snellville Farmers Market this summer.
Thirty-four-year-old Troy Hermandson was killed in a single-vehicle crash late Thursday night.
Troupe bringing improv show to town
The OTC Comedy Troupe will perform at Lionheart Theatre in Norcross this weekend.
The Gwinnett Daily Post highlights a music, art or performing arts venue.
The Crane Classical Music Society is located at 834 Pleasant Hill Road in Lilburn, and within its doors string students are flourishing.
Cabana Grill 1635 Scenic Highway, Snellville 770-736-1129 www.facebook.com/thecabanagrill
The first of its kind, Cabana Grill opened in Snellville on Monday, April 14.
On Thursday, during the April City Council meeting, city administrator Tom Rozier proposed a public works project that will complete the necessary paving projects in phases.
Lawrenceville marketing firm Rock Paper Scissors has a new leader in the wake of the death of founder Cynthia Sutt.
The Georgia Department of Transportation is using a new signal type to help improve safety and traffic in areas with frequent left-turns.
Ben Barnes, 28, has worked tournaments at TPC Sugarloaf since 2002. Despite being deaf, he’s earned an Eagle Scout, two enginneering degrees and now works for the Defense Department in Washington. Yet he returns each year for the Greater Gwinnett Championship.
Fifth Third Bank and the Gwinnett Braves work together to Strike Out Hunger with their canned food campaign.
Suspect described as light-skinned black male approximately 6-foot-4, 300 pounds and in his late 40s or early 50s.
Graduates of the Georgia campus of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine return after their residencies to practice in the community.
- Buford man’s malnourished cows at center of controversy
- Golf Channel looks for great shots, storylines at Greater Gwinnett Championship
- Dogs from jail program to be available for adoption at Snellville Farmers Market
- Chattahoochee cleanup event sets record
- Man killed in Lilburn motorcycle crash likely speeding
- School superintendent candidates discuss testing, standards at GOP forum
- Comedy troupe bringing improv show to Gwinnett on Saturday
- VENUE SPOTLIGHT: Aurora Theatre
- ART BEAT: Musician Adam Crane and students make ‘quest’ of playing with heart, soul
- THE DISH: Cabana Grill
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the Tannery Row Artist Colony
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at Medieval Times