A 16-year-old Norcross man crashed into a Gwinnett County Public Schools bus on Monday morning, which caused minor injuries to the bus driver.
Homeowner said early morning blaze was triggered by malfunctioning gas fireplace.
Détente apparently over in Snellville
The city of Duluth saw more changes to its alcohol ordinance as the city council approved nine changes during Monday’s regularly scheduled city council meeting.
The Georgia Department of Community Affairs recently approved the city of Lilburn’s amendment to its 2030 Comprehensive Plan, including work on the U.S. Highway 29 Boulevard of Opportunity Corridor Study.
The forum Monday was moderated by Sen. Renee Unterman.
An apartment fire on Monday afternoon displaced 32 people from eight units in Duluth.
Indicted Sen. Don Balfour’s attorney’s argument that the legislator’s infractions should be punishable by the state Senate alone were rejected.
A 24-year-old Buford man allegedly followed a 16-year-old Dacula High student home last week. After police stopped and interviewed the man, he was given a seat belt violation and warning.
A volunteer at the Greater Gwinnett Championship was named Volunteer of the Year by the Champions Tour.
Each week the Daily Post takes a snapshot of health scores from around the county that have been released by the Gwinnett County Health Department.
The 10 most popular stories on the Gwinnett Daily Post website during the week of Dec. 2-8, 2013.
More than 500 nativity sets from around the world were on display on Saturday at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Lilburn Chapel. The event also featured a creative children’s room, seasonal handmade quilts and a live outdoor nativity.
The NFC is asking for toys at Wild Bill’s
NFC is giving free general admission to its Fight Night for those who give a new toy.
A weekly road closures report from the Gwinnett Department of Transportation.
- Cadillac driver, 16, hits school bus
- Resident burned, pets killed in Snellville house fire
- Détente apparently over in Snellville
- Duluth amends city's alcohol ordinance
- Lilburn's amendment to Comprehensive Plan approved
- Drug forum initiates dialogue in Gwinnett community
- Public invited to comment on Gwinnett County budget
- Duluth apartment fire displaces 32 people from 8 units
- Open meeting to be held about Partnership Gwinnett
- Judge denies Sen. Don Balfour motion; case to head to trial
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the county election office
- American Cancer Society employee discusses battle with breast cancer