The city of Suwanee hosted its annual Memorial Day weekend concert on Friday night as the University of West Georgia Band performed at Town Center Park.
Graduates of Mountain View High School's Class of 2013 are the first group of students who have spent their entire four-year high school careers there. They graduated during a ceremony Friday afternoon at Gwinnett Center Arena.
At age 22, Serennah Harding is one of the youngest doctors in the United States, according to officials with Georgia Campus -- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
A new dog park at Harbins Park in Dacula opens today at noon.
The venue is getting rid of items to make its move easier in the future.
The Norcross theatre will host classes for singing, dancing, acting, improv and comedy.
The 2013 Summer Concert Series kicks off this weekend, plus there is a strawberry stroll.
This Suwanee spot serves American cuisine.
Former Mill Creek principal Jim Markham spoke to this year's graduating class on Thursday at the football field named in his honor.
Meet Nicholas Poulos. He likes barbecue, hunting, fishing and soccer. He's also smart. Photographic-memory smart. He's headed to the Scripps National Spelling Bee in Washington next week, where he'll do verbal battle with other state champions from around the country.
Nick Jackson: "I'm just ready to get in and get back out"
A Lilburn man was indicted by a federal grand jury on Thursday for possession of two firearm silencers that were not registered.
Gwinnett unemployment dropped under 7 percent in April, the lowest mark the county has recorded in nearly five years.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. May 31 for the singer's Oct. 27 concert.
Graduates of Brookwood High School received their diplomas during a ceremony at the school's stadium Wednesday night. With 810 graduating seniors, it was Gwinnett County Public Schools biggest commencement ceremony.
- Family displaced, but not injured after house fire
- Suwanee concert kicks off holiday weekend
- Mountain View celebrates 'first class' graduation
- One of nation's youngest doctors graduates in Suwanee 2 comments
- Safety encouraged as pool season begins
- Dog park opens in Dacula
- Volunteers receive pins, letter from president
- New Dawn Theater to host moving sale
- ART BEAT: Lionheart Theatre to offer summer camps for all ages
- Norcross to hold concert, strawberry day
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Georgia Mountain Fiddle King
- Torion Sellers: Champion - Music Video
- Mill Creek band gets invited to London parade