‘A Christmas Carol,’ ‘The 12 Dates of Christmas’ hit the stage.
The Lawrenceville venue opens a classic show and a comedy for the Christmas season.
This Buford spot serves Tex-Mex cuisine — with a twist.
It is a holiday play about hope, change
The play follows several people during Christmas time in London. The show runs through 22.
The show returns to Gwinnett Performing Arts Center
The ballet’s annual holiday performance kicks off Dec. 7 and runs through Dec. 22.
“A Christmas Carol” opens at New London Theatre for the holiday season.
Students, teachers have art for sale
The Duluth venue is selling handmade crafts through Dec. 21. The show features its students and teachers.
A budget totaling $2,926,979 was adopted by the Dacula City Council on Thursday, the vote taking place following a mandatory public hearing that was held on Nov. 26.
Five men in early 20s all charged with Oct. 13 rape of 18-year-old woman inside Buford apartment.
Flapjacks and Santa at Duluth Applebee’s
Members of the Upsilon Alpha Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., The Gwinnett Pearls of Service Foundation, Inc. and the 2013-14 Upsilon Alpha Omega Chapter Debutante Scholarship Program Debutantes are hosting the event.
Anita Newsome has been delighting children for decades as Mrs. Claus, before bringing her talents to her new hometown of Lilburn.
Rainbow Village hosted a groundbreaking ceremony on Thursday in Duluth for a six-unit apartment building that adds about 36 beds for homeless families in transition.
Former police officer William Alejandro Miguel accused of accepting bribes, helping meth trafficking organization in Gwinnett and elsewhere.
Ralph and Raymond Meadows allegedly followed victim from Pendergrass Flea Market to his Suwanee home before robbing him. The brothers were arrested this week in Athens.
Luke Rockhold fights Costa Philippou Jan. 15
The main event is Luke Rockhold vs. Costa Philippou at the Arena at Gwinnett Center Jan. 15. Tickets go on sale Dec. 6.
Driver hit gas line near intersection of Old Peachtree and Dacula roads.
- Two new holiday shows open at Aurora Theatre
- THE DISH: Tin Lizzy’s Cantina
- New Dawn Theater opens ‘A Victorian Christmas’
- ART BEAT: Gwinnett Ballet to present holiday classic, ‘The Nutcracker’
- Dickens classic comes to Snellville
- Shop local at Hudgens Center
- Dacula adopts 2014 budget
- Gwinnett SPLOST road allocations begin
- Five indicted in rape of woman celebrating 18th birthday
- Gwinnett writing test scores outpace state average
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Georgia State Patrol in Gwinnett
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the county election office
- American Cancer Society employee discusses battle with breast cancer