Gam Cho in Buford is intended to be a take-out restaurant.
The Nebraska Theatre Caravan is bringing its version of the classic musical “The Fantasticks” to the Buford Community Center Theatre on Friday, April 25.
The annual Grayson Day festival is this Saturday, April 26.
The Ludwig Symphony will perform its season finale, “A Cherry Blossom Spring Fling,” on April 26 at the Gwinnett Performing Arts Center.
Ruth Escobar, 50, has been charged in the April 13 hit-and-run death of 85-year-old Kanaiylal Patel. During a preliminary hearing Thursday, her sister took the stand — and the blame.
Dwight Harrison, a founder of the Evermore CID, was elected to return to its board.
Arcado Elementary on Thursday was named by the U.S. Department of Education as a 2014 Green Ribbon School Sustainability Award winner. Arcado was honored for its exemplary efforts to reduce environmental impact and utility costs, promote better health, and ensure effective environmental education, including civics and green career pathways.
Gwinnett County police are attempting to locate Quinton Hall, who has been charged in an April 13 shooting at the Bradford Gwinnett Apartments
Neighbors had hoped to sale the sale of the Simpsonwood Retreat Center in Peachtree Corners in court, but a judge said they have no standing in the case.
White Oak Elementary students communicated on Thursday by video conference with an engineer at the Panama Canal who is working on the expansion of the canal.
Lake Lanier Islands offers free admission this weekend to celebrate opening day.
Kevin Emanuel, Isaiah Lo and Alexis Dennis were indicted Wednesday on various charges tied to the Jan. 27 fatal shooting near Phoenix High School and the drive-by that police believe preceded it.
Officials will celebrate the new playground with a ribbon cutting Saturday.
Event will be held May 3 at the North Atlanta Trade Center and feature officers fluent in Spanish, Korean and Vietnamese.
Talon Dunkentell now charged in fatal March 30 shooting outside Bristol Court Apartments.
- The Dish: Gam Cho
- Steampunk-inspired version of 'Fantasticks' coming to Buford Community Center Theatre
- Grayson Day to make wishes come true for four children
- ART BEAT: Ludwig Symphony to feature world premieres, international soloists during concert
- Sister takes blame during Norcross woman's hearing on fatal hit-and-run
- Anxious, nervous parents and kids register for kindergarten
- Harrison returns to Evermore CID board
- Arcado Elementary receives national honor
- One arrested, one suspect on lam in innocent bystander's murder
- Bomb threat evacuates Gwinnett high school
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the Tannery Row Artist Colony
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at Medieval Times