Three men accused of bringing Mexican women to Atlanta area for prostitution
Sentencing is scheduled for Thursday for a co-defendant in the 2011 drug-robbery murder of Angelo Larocca. Hunter Davis was guilty on all six counts after the state's evidence showed he coordinated the incident through telephone data and text messages.
Brunswick's at 6345 Spalding Drive will re-open in the middle of July with new equipment, restaurant and furniture.
Gwinnett Medical Center will host a regional awards ceremony on Wednesday for EMS personnel, recognizing them for heroic duty.
From "Fast Five" to "Anchorman 2", Buford company Atlanta Waterjet has made its mark. The compnay is one of many from the county and state that will participate in the Georgia Manufacturing Exop on June 8.
Grayson United Methodist Church is hosting a prayer and communion service for those in Oklahoma.
Emergency personnel rescued a construction worker Tuesday afternoon after a retaining wall collapsed and trapped him in a hole outside a Buford home.
Cops: Parapro at Special Needs School of Gwinnett had sex with 17-year-old student more than 20 times
Friends and family of more than 100 students from Phoenix High School cheered on their young graduates during a ceremony Monday night -- the local school district's first graduation of the year.
GRAYSON -- Grayson has decided to join its sister Gwinnett cities Lilburn and Snellville in sponsoring a farmers' market this summer.. Grayson Mayor Jim Hinkle announced at the council meeting Monday night that the market will be held Wednesday afternoons during the summer with June 5 as the opening date
April Nicole Johnson barred from returning to Berkeley Lake Elementary School
Walmart expects to hire 200 people to work at its store in Norcross, scheduled to open this summer.
Work is scheduled for Interstate 985 in Gwinnett through the end of June.
The Georgia Supreme Court ruled in favor of a bank in a foreclosure case in Suwanee that resulted in an eviction.
"Out To Lunch" is a periodic feature that allows readers to learn about the people behind the titles in Gwinnett County through a lunch-time conversation with a member of the GDP staff.
- THOMAS: Tyranny is no longer 'lurking'
- Four indicted in international sex ring with Gwinnett ties
- Co-defendant found guilty in '11 robbery-murder
- Bowling Alley to upgrade in Norcross
- GCPS students graduate from 21 different schools
- GMC to host EMS awards event
- Local company finds niche in the movies
- Gwinnett names new fire chief
- Grayson church to hold prayer service for tornado victims
- Worker rescued after collapse at home of Falcons player
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Georgia Mountain Fiddle King
- Torion Sellers: Champion - Music Video
- Mill Creek band gets invited to London parade