An Asheville revitalization expert gave a presentation in Suwanee Tuesday to talk about how the city can further development its downtown.
Reggie Kelly, a former NFL player who retired after 13 seasons playing for the Atlanta Falcons and Cincinnati Bengals has started a line of food products with his wife based on family recipes.
Dacula city councilman Greg Reeves was arrested Friday on charges stemming from his alleged misuse of city-issued credit cards.
Kelsie Lee was found walking along a road at about 11 p.m., 14 hours after she was reported missing in Peachtree Corners.
The housing bust of the Great Recession appeared to be over in Sugar Hill on Monday as the city council approved the annexation and zoning for a new subdivision and final plat ratifications for two other subdivisions.
Kelly McAloon, executive director of Snellville Tourism and Trade, outlined several upcoming city events for mayor Kelly Kautz and city council members on Monday.
Lilburn City Councilman Thomas Wight announced Monday night that he has resigned his post to run for the U.S. Congressional seat held by Rep. Rob Woodall (R-Ga.)
Prior to the annual State of the City address Monday, Duluth’s city council still had to attend to some business.
The Challenge Grants offer each recipient the opportunity to double fundraising efforts with a one-to-one dollar match. Each organization must first raise their awarded amounts before the foundation will disburse the Challenge Grant dollars. Monies raised must be new contributions, and each organization is challenged to raise the funds by the end of 2014.
Henry Friedman, a Holocaust survivor who moved to Atlanta in 1950, spoke to students at Creekland Middle on Monday morning about how he survived, and the message he has for the Germans.
A 12-year-old girl has been reported missing from the Peachtree Corners area.
The 10 most popular stories on the Gwinnett Daily Post website during the week of March 3-9, 2014.
The Gwinnett County Health Department released its recent restaurant health scores. Each Monday, the Daily Post takes a snapshot of scores from around Gwinnett.
In this week's 'Behind the Scenes' segment, we give you an inside look at the Tannery Row Artist Colony in historic downtown Buford.
The following is the Gwinnett County Public Schools lunch menu for the week of March 10.
- Georgia Court of Appeals takes field trip to Lawrenceville
- Suwanee leaders discuss future growth
- Former Atlanta Falcon starts line of soul food products
- Arrested Dacula official remains on city council
- Missing 12-year-old girl found, charges possible
- Sugar Hill Council approves annexation
- Snellville Tourism and Trade Association gearing up for warm weather
- Lilburn City Councilman resigns his post to run for U.S. Congressional seat
- Library Board of Trustees approves salary increase
- Duluth votes to construct an addition to the Festival Center pump house
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at the Tannery Row Artist Colony
- 'Behind the Scenes' ... at Medieval Times