Grace Carter and Jennie Poggen sipped sparkling cider with friends and family Tuesday afternoon as they both celebrated their 106th birthday.
Jacqueline Hallums thought the odds were against her having breast cancer. She was wrong.
Representatives from Mazda Motorsports and the Environmental Protection Agency visited Collins Hill High on Tuesday with a racecar to discuss STEM careers and green fuel technology with students.
Sandra and Eugene Little of Snellville are facing multiple felony charges in scam dating back to April.
Award-winning author John Connolly will visit the Norcross Cultural Arts and Community Center in November.
A New York gangs detective testified that the Young Wavey Goonz, reportedly led by one of the suspects tied to the murder of 14-year-old Paul Sampleton Jr., imitates Bloods-affiliated group.
Clayton Kirk, who has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, was arrested last week and charged with aggravated battery and two counts of aggravated assault.
The unidentified driver of a motorcycle was killed Tuesday morning following a collision at the intersection of Satellite Boulevard and Martin Farm Road.
The Georgia Department of Transportation held an open house on Sept. 29 to gather input regarding the upcoming I-85 toll lane project.
The new restaurant is set to open at 5 a.m.
Artavius Brown robbed a Tucker bank and 24 Dollar General and Family Dollar stores, including six locations in Gwinnett County.
Clifford Hogan, 38, was shot and killed Saturday morning inside his home at the Sinclair Apartments near Norcross.
Each week the Daily Post takes a snapshot of recent health scores from around the county that have been released by the Gwinnett County Health Department.
The Gwinnett Sheriff’s Department released the latest Gwinnett’s ‘Most Wanted’
This week’s lunch menu for Gwinnett County Public Schools.
- Lawrenceville residents celebrate 106th birthdays
- Georgia Gwinnett College given healthiest campus accreditation
- Gwinnett Tech horticulture students perfect again on national certification test
- Mammogram saves woman from more grim prognosis
- Mazda Motorsports team, EPA bring live STEM examples to Collins Hill
- Cops: Couple used cancer story to bilk homeowners seeking improvements
- Bestselling author to visit Gwinnett
- Testimony: Gang led by Gwinnett murder suspect ‘a copy’ of larger New York group
- Police: ‘Fed up’ Duluth man stabs mother in stomach
- Charges pending after motorcyclist killed in Suwanee crash
- BUCK'S BYTES: Venus, the Sun, great volunteers and a lot of fun
- NOW WE'RE COOKING: Chicken tikki masala
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Services - Planning & Zoning and Trash Pickup
- PEACHTREE CORNERS CITY FACTS: City Next Steps
- Gwinnett Rotary thanks school bus drivers
- Testimonials of HomeSafe Georgia
- Missing Peachtree Corners girl