The OTC Comedy Troupe brings its improv act to Norcross.
Four women from different backgrounds rent a castle in Italy for a month.
Just in time for spring, the visual arts are blooming in Peachtree Corners and Norcross, with activities and opportunities for visitors to admire, acquire and learn.. Objet d'Art Gallery in Peachtree Corners is a relatively new studio and gallery space. Located at 5270 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 110, the business opened
The annual event gives awards to last season's actors with the most public votes for their past performances.
The day will have art activities, a scavenger hunt and access to exhibits.
Check out some of the Valentine's Day event around the county.
Green's murals and artwork can been seen at several Gwinnett schools and two Gwinnett businesses, the Bigg Headz Barber Shops.
The second half of the Southern Circuit Tour of Independent Filmmakers returns to Suwanee with a showing of a movie about the transformative power of art.
The theater presents a collection of nine short plays produced by Dave Fisher.
The story celebrates 30 years, now is musical form.
The Georgia Piedmont Arts Center's Spring Phling scheduled for April 13.
From the original 85 submissions, a committee has chosen three finalists for Duluth's project to install a piece of public art at a key gateway to downtown.
The studio's first Painting with Purpose benefits the Aurora Theatre.
George Pierce Park and Gwinnett Historic Courthouse have free art displays for the public.
The public has the chance to vote for their favorite actors and performances for the 2011-2012 season.
- JENKINS: Saying goodbye to another year of folding chairs and ballpark hot dogs
- LARSON: Renaissance family excels at just about everything 1 comment
- MCLEOD: Why compromise never works
- RICH: A change of fortune
- JENKINS: On Mother's Day, a tribute to my step-mom
- LARSON: Senior Ms. Georgia in step with senior issues 1 comment
- MCLEOD: Learn which feedback to listen to and which to ignore
- RICH: When Mama made up her mind
- JENKINS: A family man's guide to gift-giving season
- LARSON: Lending advice from lessons learned 1 comment