Georgia Arts Network's Annual Arts Conference calls Duluth home May 5-7.
This will mark the third year these scholarships have been given, which can be used in several classes.
Students from Buford High, Greater Atlanta Christian, Lambert High, Northview High and Wesleyan School are attending the fifth annual Georgia High School Musical Theater Awards.
The Aurora Theatre allowed the audience to choose the songs to be performed throughout the night.
New London Theatre opens this weekend with Arthur Miller's drama, "The Crucible."
"Burundanga" is part of its Harvel Lab Series sponsored by Georgia Gwinnett College.
An Australian artist and a group of volunteers painted trees in Norcross' Thrasher Park an "electric blue" to call attention to global deforestation.
Suwanee's Arts in the Park festival returns on May 18. Vendor and exhibitor applications are due by the end of April for the hands-on event.
The art stroll includes spots at ART Station, Center Town Galleries, North Town Gallery and East Town Gallery.
Artist Konstantin "Kon" Dimopoulos, along with local volunteers, will be using a special non-toxic pigment to turn the trees bright blue.
The Gainesville Theatre Alliance's SouthernStage opens Alfred Hitchcock's "The 39 Steps" at the Buford Community Center April 5.
Kathy Fincher won the Quintessence Award as the Best Painter in America by the Save the Arts Foundation.
Artists can enter anything that they have been working on for the past 12 months.
The story follows a young peasant girl who falls in love with a young nobleman in disguise.
The classic story takes stage with music, magic and a family-friendly message.
- JENKINS: Saying goodbye to another year of folding chairs and ballpark hot dogs
- LARSON: Renaissance family excels at just about everything 1 comment
- MCLEOD: Why compromise never works
- RICH: A change of fortune
- JENKINS: On Mother's Day, a tribute to my step-mom
- LARSON: Senior Ms. Georgia in step with senior issues 1 comment
- MCLEOD: Learn which feedback to listen to and which to ignore
- RICH: When Mama made up her mind
- JENKINS: A family man's guide to gift-giving season
- LARSON: Lending advice from lessons learned 1 comment