The festival is one of the most popular spring events in Gwinnett.
The arts organization held its third annual Fusion Awards on Monday.
The play runs through Feb. 9.
Originally, the showcase was designed as a special training exercise to provide motivation and choreography experience to aspiring young dancers and choreographers. Now, the event has expanded into a full length production.
The Tannery Row Artist Colony is hosting the third annual High School Art Exhibit from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday.
The city is gearing up for its annual Art on a Limb program.
A list of upcoming events happening at venues in and around Gwinnett County.
Kudzu Art Zone artists are taking their work outside of their Norcross location.
The Aurora Theatre is hosting the event, which includes a sneak peek of the theater’s latest production.
Non-musicians can enjoy several upcoming performances.
The Norcross theater has several plays lined up for the new year.
Art effects people differently through the holidays
Art beat writer Holley Calmes asked local leaders about how art effects their lives during the season of giving.
MattyB, a 10-year-old YouTube sensation, makes covers of radio hits without the cuss words and sexual innuendos.
The director of the theater’s recent production of “Les Misérables” has joined the Aurora’s staff.
The project to build a headquarters hotel at the Gwinnett Center moved forward last week.
- JENKINS: And the winner for most politically correct is...
- LARSON: Heart attack survivor throws heart into hobby
- MCLEOD: The big question that changes everything
- RICH: Remembering the long, cold winter
- JENKINS: It’s time for a grass-roots movement on term limits
- LARSON: What to read across America
- RICH: Listening to Dale Earnhardt’s advice
- MCLEOD: Why trying to make your children happy makes everyone miserable
- LARSON: Savvy shoppers know where to say ‘yes’
- RICH: In the South, you’re either proud or humble