Artist Rey Vargas pays tribute to his father.
Ffor the summer, New Dawn Theater presents "A Night at the Wax Museum" through June 30.
New London Theatre presents Shakespeare's classic story of a pair of star-crossed lovers, "Romeo and Juliet."
Snellville Art Jurors choose Raphael Sagage as the featured artist for the Art on the Wall at City Hall project.
Trasher Park is coverd in yarn, thanks to the Society of Crocheters and Knitters.
There is still room for other classes at the Center throughout the summer.
The Hudgens Center for the Art's Prize Visual Arts Competition's final four artists open their exhibit June 8. Each vie for the $50,000 prize.
Connie Lynn Reilly of Buford won the Best of Show at the Southeastern Pastel Society's 2013 Juried Member's Exhibition held at the Carrollton Cultural Arts Center.
Sugarloaf Performing Arts and New Dawn Theater offers several camps this summer.
The Norcross theatre will host classes for singing, dancing, acting, improv and comedy.
New London Theatre presents "Hound of the Baskervilles."
This ballet was brought back to the stage due to popular demand.
Josh Green releases "Dirtyville Rhapsodies," a collection of fictional stories.
The fourth annual Arts in the Park returns to Suwanee's Town Center Park.
The ninth annual Barefoot in the Park festival in Duluth attracted hundreds of people on Saturday as they browsed more than 50 artists' work under cloudy skies.
- JENKINS: Some of my favorite things I've said about fathers
- LARSON: Father and son build future together 1 comment
- MCLEOD: Why most bosses are self-absorbed
- RICH: Tales of woe
- JENKINS: Key to a lasting marriage is keeping romance alive
- LARSON: Valedictorians speak of varied victories 1 comment
- RICH: The book within you
- MCLEOD: 3 mistakes that will mess up your life
- JENKINS: The Bill of Rights, Revised 2013 Edition 3 comments
- LARSON: Monastery invites public to pray, eat, run 1 comment