Taylor- Klimek wedding
Carter- Kleckley wedding
Brittany Raines and Clint Behm
Laura Lynn Carter and Andrew Alan Bryant were married June 1 at the Carlyle House in Norcross. The Rev. Stuart Higginbotham officiated the ceremony.
Mary Evelyn Campbell and Michael Hays Batson were married June 1 at Duluth First United Methodist Church. The Rev. Steve Fazenbaker and the Rev. Leigh Martin officiated the ceremony.
Emily Alyssa Hughes and Lt. Joseph Phillip Ragusa III were married June 29 at The Vines Mansion in Loganville. The Rev. Chuck Allen officiated the ceremony.
Kristin Green and Joe Hendricks were married June 29 at Kent Rock Manor in Loganville.
Jennifer Michelle Aurand and Bryce Alan Gardner were married June 30 at The Carl House in Auburn.
Goolsby -- French. Sarah Elizabeth Goolsby and Brian Michael French were married June 2 at Christ Church Episcopal in Norcross. The Rev. Ceci Duke officiated the ceremony.. The bride is the daughter of Steve and Cassandra Goolsby of Suwanee. She is a graduate of Wofford College and the Medical College
Megan Jane Cox and Gregory Michael Maddox were married April 27 in Lawrenceville. The minister Jarrett Chadwick Roebuck officiated the ceremony.. The bride is the daughter of Keith and Gayla Cox of Dacula. She is a graduate of the University of Georgia and is employed with Gwinnett
Rachel Kate Reynolds and Brandon Andrew Abbott were married April 20 at Vines Mansion in Loganville. Judge Ernest Bennett officiated the ceremony.. The bride is the daughter of Ken and Lisa Reynolds of Bethlehem. She is a graduate of Dacula High School, Georgia Perimeter and Gwinnett Technical
Hamel -- Hornbeck. Amanda Hamel and James Hornbeck were married Oct. 12, 2012, in Bogart. The Rev. Sam Mixon officiated the ceremony.. The bride is the daughter of Don and Nancy Hamel of Hoschton and is a graduate of Parkview High School and Georgia College and State University. She is
Fuller -- Wright. Lancy Denise Fuller and Matthew Keith Wright were married April 20 at the Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center. Pastor Bobby Bolton officiated the ceremony.. The bride is the daughter of Jesse and Joyce Moore of Dothan, Ala. She is a graduate of Alabama State University and is
- ART BEAT: The ‘quest’ for classical music perfection takes an exciting new turn with “Stringquest”
- By Venue Arts and Entertainment — February 27, 2015
- Fernbank Museum offers underwater adventure on IMAX
- Aurora Swing Nights presents 'My Jazzy Valentine'
- Tannery Row celebrates the artists behind the art with new exhibit
- Bob Seger comes to the Gwinnett Arena
- By Venue Music
- By Venue Music — January 16, 2015
- ART BEAT: City of Duluth is 'Finding its Mojo' using the arts as a catalyst
- Award-winning hit musical returns to Aurora stage
- Lane-Grimes Engagement
- Old-Bishop engagement
- Davis-Morrison Engagement
- Stanek - Carter Engagement
- Vasilakos - Leadingham Engagement
- Griffin-Bell Engagement
- Byaambadorj - LaBord Engagement
- Inspiration, educational piece returns to Center for Puppetry Arts
- ART BEAT: Bits and Pieces of future art programs in Gwinnett
- Winkler-Lastinger Engagement
- Hueners - Dalton Wedding
- EUGENE ROBINSON: The long shadow of racism
- Robinson - Bates Wedding
- Cogan - Penn Wedding
- Pieper- Metzler Wedding
- Iverson - Rhodes Wedding
- Litt- Ward Wedding
- Plaisted-Wages Wedding
- Lohmar - Berglund Wedding
- Stephens - Tripp Wedding