Sugarloaf Ballet is kicking off its 2015-16 season with an original adaptation of the classic fairy tale, “Hansel and Gretel,” playing next weekend at the Infinite Energy Theater.
Engagement announcement of Amy Jennifer Young and Robert Edwin McIver, Jr.
The Center for Puppetry Arts invites audiences to have a sprinkle of fairy dust, think happy thoughts and prepare to fly away to Neverland during “Peter Pan,” playing through Oct. 25.
A profile on the restaurant Goad Barbecue Company in Lawrenceville.
Gwinnett Ballet Theatre will open its season with “Cinderella,” including a sensory-friendly performance designed for an audience with autism and other sensory disorders.
Film Fans features local residents reviewing a movie of the week. Are you a movie lover and want to become a Film Fan? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The wedding announcement of Olivia Anne Hartley and Corey Wayne Patterson
A look at visual arts, performing arts and entertainment around Gwinnett and Atlanta.
Movie Critic Michael Clark reviews the film “Pawn Sacrifice,” starring Tobey Maguire.
JapanFest returns to the Infinite Energy Center in Duluth, featuring live performances, an array of Japanese goods and martial arts demonstrations.
New Dawn Theater Company will present their first show at their new venue at Mall Corners in Duluth “And Then There Were None,” written by Agatha Christie and directed by Sherry Ingbritsen, through Sept. 27.
Movie critic Michael Clark reviews the 40th Anniversary Blu-ray/DVD release of “Dog Day Afternoon.”
A profile on the new eatery Cafe Crepes Square in Suwanee.
The two-day Suwanee Fest returns to Town Center Park, Sept. 19-20, featuring a family fun zone, live performances and around 100 arts and crafts exhibitors.
Movie critic Michael Clark reviews the Blu-ray/DVD release of “The Man Who Wasn’t There,” starring Billy Bob Thornton.
- THE DISH: Goad Barbecue Company | PHOTOS
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Pawn Sacrifice' captures only parts of Fischer's life, misses opportunities
- Locals can experience Japanese culture when JapanFest returns
- THE DISH: Cafe Crepes Square
- Summer Events Calendar — July 10, 2015
- Movie Trivia Contest — June 19, 2015
- ART BEAT: The ‘quest’ for classical music perfection takes an exciting new turn with “Stringquest”
- By Venue Arts and Entertainment — February 27, 2015
- Fernbank Museum offers underwater adventure on IMAX
- Aurora Swing Nights presents 'My Jazzy Valentine'
- Young - McIver Engagement
- McKelvey-Freeman Engagement
- Terry-Price engagement
- Findley- Lorren Engagement
- Robertson-Blankenship engagement
- Smith-Paul engagament
- Harrison — Cross Engagement
- Bryant—Taylor Engagement
- Gortney—Gibbs engagement
- Lane-Grimes Engagement
- Hartley - Patterson Wedding
- Heuman — Gross Wedding
- Hueners - Dalton Wedding
- EUGENE ROBINSON: The long shadow of racism
- Robinson - Bates Wedding
- Cogan - Penn Wedding
- Pieper- Metzler Wedding
- Iverson - Rhodes Wedding
- Litt- Ward Wedding
- Plaisted-Wages Wedding
- Center for Puppetry Arts presenting classic tale with modern twist
- ART BEAT: ‘Cinderella’ to open Gwinnett Ballet Theatre’s 2015-16 season
- DISC SPOTLIGHT: 'Dog Day Afternoon'
- Suwanee Fest returning to Town Center, bringing community fun for all ages
- Fall Festivities Calendar — Sept. 4, 2015
- RECIPE OF THE WEEK: Grilled Pineapple with 'Cue Sauce Glaze and Woodbridge Wine Granita
- Fox Theatre offering anniversary screening of 'Monty Python' cult classic, Q&A with Terry Jones
- Local Republic planning relocation for next year
- Music for the soul: Aurora Theatre opens 20th anniversary season with 'Memphis'
- Hudgens Center hosting first National Cup Show|PHOTOS