A golf tournament on May 7 at TPC Sugarloaf will raise money for Rainbow Village, a transitional housing community for homeless families with children.
A Relay for Life 5K Run/Walk is scheduled for 8 a.m. April 27 in Suwanee.
Fuller -- Wright. Lancy Denise Fuller and Matthew Keith Wright were married April 20 at the Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center. Pastor Bobby Bolton officiated the ceremony.. The bride is the daughter of Jesse and Joyce Moore of Dothan, Ala. She is a graduate of Alabama State University and is
The effort of businessmen along U.S. 78 a decade ago created a new trend of partnerships in Gwinnett.
In honor of Earth Day, Lilburn will host a recycling event as part of the Great American Clean Up.
Suwanee announced two additions to its art collection this week, including a People's Choice winner.
The long sweep of a black ponytail obscuring her jersey number makes Madison Mahre easy to find on the ice.. So does her height. She's a head taller than most of her teammates.. More importantly, she stands out with her strong, smooth strides and exceptionally mature decision-making.. Madison Mahre
Mountain View High School is holding its performance of "Phantom of the Opera" on the weekend of April 25-27 at the high school.
Continuing its annual tradition, Lawrenceville Tourism and Trade Association has announced the return of the Moonlight and Music Concert Series.
Volunteers needed for advisory positions related to the Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District.
The final film in the monthly independent film circuit series is scheduled to be shown on Monday at the Movie Tavern in Suwanee.
Department has launched "month-long campaign to help citizens of all ages recognize the importance of 911 and the role they play in ensuring effective and efficient emergency response in times of crisis"
Gwinnett Technical College's Horticulture program is hosting its annual spring plant sale from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday the institution's greenhouse.
North Gwinnett High School's Annual Relay for Life Art Auction recently raised more than $6,200 in the fight against cancer.
In May, Barbara Huffman's non-profit organization Huffman House will celebrate its second anniversary of providing grass-roots social services to people of all faiths or no faith at all in Gwinnett County.
- DALY: If given proper care, tomatoes will produce an abundant harvest
- Grayson church gathers to pray for Oklahoma tornado victims 1 comment
- GMC to host EMS awards event
- Grayson church to hold prayer service for tornado victims
- JENKINS: Saying goodbye to another year of folding chairs and ballpark hot dogs
- LARSON: Renaissance family excels at just about everything 1 comment
- MCLEOD: Why compromise never works
- RICH: A change of fortune
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'At Any Price' insults target audience
- Sherlock, Watson hit the stage in Snellville
- Lilburn man indicted by feds on stolen guns, silencer charges
- Gwinnett unemployment lowest since 2008
- More than 1 million Georgians to travel this weekend
- Shelter accepting pet supplies for Oklahoma
- Michael Buble ticket sale date announced
- District's largest senior class graduates
- Wounded vets fish with Falcons at annual event
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Local immigrants unhappy with governor's comments 2 comments
- GGC student's faked kidnapping a national story
- Students, teachers say goodbye for the summer