Hi-Hope Service Center is pleased to recognize and thank the presenting co-sponsors for the Gwinnett’s Kids Got Talent Show. The show, a fundraiser for the center, is scheduled for Saturday, March 28 at Central Gwinnett High School. The show runs from 6 to 9 p.m.
Every Sunday, the Daily Post gives readers new opportunities to volunteer with organizations in Gwinnett.
As a way to celebrate their one year anniversary in Gwinnett and give back to the community, Jet’s Pizza in Lawrenceville will give away a free slice per person of it’s signature Detroit-style deep-dish pizza from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 28.
Heart of Gwinnett’s fifth annual Spring Green Festival will be held March 28 at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds in Lawrenceville.
Aberle is the guy no one sees during a concert at Red Clay Music Foundry, but the one who controls what everyone hears.
March Arts in the Park will bring artists, patrons together
The Gwinnett Historic Courthouse is launching a new March Arts in the Park event.
Giving your organization a customer-focused Nobel Purpose
At the national symposium in Dallas in May, the school will learn if it receives a national Gold Level award.
It’s that time of year again — time for me to write about dual enrollment. I always choose early spring, of course, because that’s when rising high school seniors and their parents need to be thinking seriously about getting a head start on college by taking classes at a local campus.
Life’s little lessons passed down from mothers to daughters.
Animal lovers are invited to “come strut their mutt” at the GA SPCA’s 5th Annual Run for the Rescues 5K, Fun Run and Festival in Suwanee.
I was tickled pink at all the responses I got to my column about my color conundrum three decades ago when fashionable homes were lavished with orange, gold and black while baby furniture was drenched in turquoise and lime green.
In just five years, the chess club at Beaver Ridge Elementary has grown exponentially. The club began with six students, but last fall it counted 80.
Suwanee Eagle Scout Matthew B. Jenni was the only Scout to receive the coveted National Outdoor Achievement Medal in Georgia as well as the entire Southeast region in 2014.
Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta recently awarded 19 Gwinnett residents with its highest honor, the Girl Scouts Gold Award.
- Community cleans, learns during launch of Great Gwinnett Wetlands project
- ROMAN: Our Black Ancestry: A Personal Story
- Lilburn woman will share Memorial Garden as part of ‘Behind the Garden Gate’ tour
- RICH: Making a point with a magazine cover
- LARSON: Little Big Town singer to present cookbook in Nocross
- JENKINS: Dear students: You have no right not to be offended
- Weekly restaurant health inspections for May 4
- Fox Theatre announces summer film festival lineup
- Tickets to go on sale for Chris Tomlin Gwinnett concert
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Age of Ultron' offers visually appealing action with thin plotline
- Massive Loganville Highway development recommended for approval
- Gwinnett leaders break ground for new fire stations
- Roberts Elementary first-graders learn gardening basics from master gardeners
- Five contractors cited by OSHA in construction of Lilburn Bojangles
- Governor signs human trafficking bill into law
- Broad Foundation awards 26 scholarships to Gwinnett seniors
- Victor Hill: Shooting was ‘tragic and heartbreaking accident’
- Cops: Three officers sent to hospital after suspects use SUVs as weapons
- Lawrenceville makes change to hotel-motel ordinance
- Buford to host Doobie Brothers in September