McKinnon 50th Anniversary
Stephens - Tripp Engagement
If you are an artist and are interested in opening your studio or volunteering at the center to share your passion with an interested adult, please contact Christina Pratt at email@example.com, or at 770-963-8694, ext 116.
Tannery Row Artist Colony in Buford is celebrating its 10-year anniversary with a special art exihibit now through April 26.
Gwinnett Habitat for Humanity has been awarded $58,000 from Thrivent Financial to builf their 126th home in Doraville.
Aurora Children’s Playhouse is exploring fairy tales throughout the month of March and into April with three different performers.
Gretchen and Kurt Schulz, who founded the Snellville Farmers Market and Community Garden, were honored with the Snellville Tourism and Trade Marcy Pharris Volunteer of the Year award.
Family Promise of Gwinnett County is a 30-day recovery and sustainability program for homeless children and their families. Families have a safe place to stay in one of many partner congregations, get resources to find employment and housing, and have an advocate to help them get back on their feet. This is done by providing assistance with vital social services, educational and healthcare services, along with traditional case management.
Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful is asking residents, businesses, organizations, schools and civic groups to take on the Great American Cleanup Challenge now through May 31.
Snellville’s Downtown Development Authority, Tourism and Trade Board and Urban Redevelopment Agency is sponsoring a March 29 event to train officials on Roberts Rules of Order, which is often used to govern meetings.
The artwork of Jennifer Slavik and Sally Evans will be on display at Snellville City Hall.
- DALY: What do the numbers on the fertilizer bag mean?
- ARORA: National Osteopathic Medicine Week a good chance to learn about GA-PCOM
- THOMAS: Sebelius is the definition of a scapegoat
- G-Braves to support National Alopecia Areata Foundation
- Dental centers offering free oral cancer screenings
- Gwinnett native, Zac Brown Band member to perform sold-out show in Duluth
- Arena announces Ed Sheeran to perform in September
- PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE: Dental help at Good Samaritan Center
- Weekly restaurant health inspections for April 14
- JENKINS: Teacher evaluations and the law of unintended consequences
- TPC Sugarloaf Superintendent expects course to challenge golfers
- At Georgia Gwinnett College, Rob Woodall discusses recent legislation
- Check out more than just books from your local library
- Lake Lanier Islands Resort is designated pet-friendly
- Renovated Buford restaurant giving away free meals Friday
- Two Brookwood High students accused of cheating scheme
- Death penalty to be sought in Centerville triple homicide
- Fire damages Buford duplex
- Gwinnett BOE approves tentative $1.86B fiscal 2015 budget
- Teachers get voice in state health plan process