At the University of Georgia's Gwinnett campus, the continuing education program is helping prepare teachers for the multicultural community classroom.
Working toward bringing charity dental care to Gwinnett.
The Directors of Peachtree Christian Hospice (PCH) announced that Neil L. Pruitt, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Norcross-based PruittHealth, is the 2014 recipient of The Scott Hudgens “Good and Faithful Servant” Award.
Gwinnett County Public Library is hosting a How to become a U.S. Citizen workshop on April 16 at the Five Forks Branch in Lawrenceville.
Lawrenceville First Baptist Weekday Preschool hosts its 12th annual Trike-A-Thon to raise money for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.
The Kiwanis Club of North Gwinnett is continuing their twenty-year tradition of selling fresh Vidalia Onions to locals as part of a fundrasier to provide scholarships for high school seniors.
Special needs children and families are invited to step right up for the “Greatest Carnival on Earth” hosted by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Lilburn.
The following is a listing of upcoming Easter events.
Lionheart Theatre and Norcross Presbyterian Church are putting on a production of The Lower Room this week.
Through the inaugural donation of U.S. Congressman Phil Gingrey of Georgia’s 11th District, Peachtree Christian Hospice (PCH) has been able to officially launch its new Heart2Heart program.
The prevention of underage drinking and easy access to alcohol for underage youth is a high priority in our county. Gwinnett United in Drug Education, Inc. (GUIDE) understands the importance of alcohol prevention and has numerous efforts underway to address issues regarding underage drinking and easy access to alcohol.
The Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center(GEHC) is offering tours of Mcdaniel Farm Park at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesdays during the months of April and May.
Local weight loss program, Gwinnett’s Losing It! starts registration to help people lose weight.
- DALY: What do the numbers on the fertilizer bag mean?
- ARORA: National Osteopathic Medicine Week a good chance to learn about GA-PCOM
- THOMAS: Sebelius is the definition of a scapegoat
- G-Braves to support National Alopecia Areata Foundation
- Dental centers offering free oral cancer screenings
- Gwinnett native, Zac Brown Band member to perform sold-out show in Duluth
- Arena announces Ed Sheeran to perform in September
- PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE: Dental help at Good Samaritan Center
- Weekly restaurant health inspections for April 14
- JENKINS: Teacher evaluations and the law of unintended consequences
- Commissioners set Gwinnett SPLOST list
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Hannity endorses Kingston in Senate race
- TPC Sugarloaf Superintendent expects course to challenge golfers
- At Georgia Gwinnett College, Rob Woodall discusses recent legislation
- Check out more than just books from your local library
- Lake Lanier Islands Resort is designated pet-friendly
- Renovated Buford restaurant giving away free meals Friday
- Two Brookwood High students accused of cheating scheme
- Death penalty to be sought in Centerville triple homicide
- Fire damages Buford duplex