The artwork of Jennifer Slavik and Sally Evans will be on display at Snellville City Hall.
Lilburn’s Camp Creek Greenway recognized by Wildlife Federation
The National Wildlife Federation has certified Lilburn’s Camp Creek Greenway as a wildlife habitat, providing food, water, shelter and a place to raise young.
The Gwinnett Survivors of Suicide (SOS) Support Group, founded in January, will hold meetings on the fourth Thursday of each month at Eastside Medical Center
Each week the Daily Post takes a snapshot of health scores from around the county that have been released by the Gwinnett County Health Department.
Entering its 10th year, the Suwanee Farmers Market is looking for vendor applications for its popular Tuesday and Saturday showcase.
Peachtree Corners’ annual Yard and Garden Expo will be held Monday.
Students at Alcova Elementary will join millions of their peers across the country on Monday to celebrate the 16th annual National Education Association’s Read Across America Day.
This week’s lunch menus from Gwinnett County Public Schools.
Susan Larson spotlights a local dress consignment shop.
Each day this coming week will celebrate public works personnel and police officers with sweets, snacks and treats. The public is invited to partipate by dropping off specific items at designated locations.
Time capsule commemorating city’s first 75 years will be placed under a stairwell at City Hall during event on March 23.
One thing I have found to be mostly true, as true as any rule can be, is that in the South, you are either proud or humble. There is very little in-between.
Various happenings in Gwinnett County this week
- MOVIE REVIEW: Documentary film 'Tim's Vermeer' is 'way too cool'
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Mr. Peabody and Sherman' may be too clever for its own good
- DISC SPOTLIGHT: '12 Years and Slave'
- BY VENUE: March 7
- Movie trivia contest: March 7
- Kudzu Art Zone invites public to judge art exhibit
- MOVIE REVIEW: '300: Rise of An Empire' is more of the same but slightly less
- FILM FANS: ‘Son of God’ praised for its accuracy, casting
- Gwinnett's 'jazz sweetheart' to play Norcross First Fridays event
- THE DISH: Antoneta's Italian Restaurant and Pizza
- Shots fired, SWAT responds to domestic incident in Buford
- North Gwinnett Middle's Law named Principal of the Year
- Dacula city councilman arrested, charged with theft
- Time change perfect occassion for changing smoke alarm batteries
- GGC awarded grant to recruit, retain women in technology
- 2014 ballots set for Georgia, Gwinnett
- Former pro football players to open 20 Denny's restaurants in Atlanta area, including Gwinnett
- Drivers services head gets new role
- Local Girl Scouts earn Gold Award
- Dacula seeks to annex properties