So, you think you’re good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week’s winner, Anna Zukas of Sugar Hill.
Here are last week’s questions again and the answers:
1. Name the last movie featuring Leonardo DiCaprio where he did not receive top billing.
A: “Django Unchained”
2. The face mask used in the first “Halloween” was a distressed copy featuring what iconic TV and film character?
A: James T. Kirk
3. Enlistment in the U.S. Navy rose nearly 500 percent after the release of what film?
A: “Top Gun”
4. Francis Ford Coppola shot more than 1.25 million feet of film (230 hours) for what movie?
A: “Apocalypse Now”
5. The role of what franchise character was turned down by Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Burt Reynolds, Richard Gere and Harrison Ford?
A: John McClane (“Die Hard”)
Now, for this week’s questions:
1. What performer has appeared in the most films directed by M. Night Shyamalan?
2. In what city does the Kathleen Turner character live in “Body Heat?”
3. What movie is the Patricia Arquette character obsessed with in “Goodbye Lover?”
4. What is the common acting bond shared by Robert De Niro, Robert Redford, Madonna, Gary Cooper, Charlie Sheen, Kevin Costner and Dennis Quaid?
5. Name two movies where Sylvester Stallone played a law enforcement officer.
The first person (located in the U.S.) to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest” in the subject line. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.