Created by Cirque du Soleil and directed by Jamie King, THE IMMORTAL World Tour is a departure from the company’s previous touring shows. Featuring 49 international dancers, musicians, and acrobats, it is presented in a rock concert format that combines the excitement and innovation of Michael Jackson’s music and choreography with Cirque du Soleil’s unparalleled creativity.
As of Monday, February 24, 2014
© Copyright 2014 Gwinnett Daily Post
Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour
The show features 49 international dancers, musicians, and acrobats.
More like this story
- Cirque du Soleil, pop-rock concert combine in Michael Jackson show ( May 8, 2014 )
- Delirium coming to Arena ( March 28, 2007 )
- Upcoming best bets in arts and entertainment: April 25 ( April 24, 2014 )
- Michael Jackson Cirque show stops by Atlanta ( June 28, 2012 )
- Setting the stage for Cirque du Soleil at Gwinnett arena ( September 2, 2011 )