So, you think you’re good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week’s winner, Isaac Feldberg of Sudbury, Mass.
Here are last week’s questions again and the answers:
1. Who was the Zooey Deschanel character’s favorite member of the Beatles in “(500) Days of Summer?”
A: Ringo Starr
2. Name a language — other than English — that is spoken in “Django Unchained.”
3. In “Se7en,” the Brad Pitt character speaks the name of which nonfictional, Oscar-winning actress?
A: Jodie Foster
4. What is the highest-grossing film of all-time (at the U.S. box office) that never hit number one at the box office during its theatrical release?
A: “My Big Fat Greek Wedding”
5. In “Sideways,” the Paul Giamatti character threatened to leave a restaurant if anyone present ordered what type of wine?
Now, for this week’s questions:
1. In the film “Dog Day Afternoon,” the Al Pacino character more than once screamed out the name of what non-fictional American prison?
2. Which Beach Boys song played during the closing credits in “American Graffiti?”
3. What college did the Jodie Foster character attend in “The Silence of the Lambs?”
4. Name the opposing, losing, nonfictional baseball team included in the last scene in “Major League.”
5. What classic film were the title characters simultaneously watching when on the phone with each other in “When Harry Met Sally…?”
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include “Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest” in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.