So, you think you’re good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week’s winner, Anita Walters of Duluth.
Here are last week’s questions again and the answers:
1) What was the pastime/hobby of the Anthony Perkins character in “Psycho?”
2) What was the profession of the James Stewart character in “Rear Window?”
3) What two soft drinks does the Michael J. Fox character attempt to order at a diner in “Back to the Future?”
A: Pepsi Free and Tab
4) Name the last time two men received Oscar nominations for Best Lead Actor in the same film.
A: Tom Hulce and F. Murray Abraham in “Amadeus”
5) In what state are many films directed by M. Night Shyamalan set?
Now, for this week’s questions:
Name the last female to win multiple acting Oscars while being directed by the same man.
Who was the last person to win an acting Oscar for playing a doctor?
What song is heard twice in “GoodFellas?”
In what Robert Altman movie is an actual human birth shown on-screen?
Name a character from the “Toy Story” franchise that is shown at some point in “NIB” (new in box) condition.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest” in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.