So, you think you’re good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week’s winner, Diane Thiele of Roswell.
Here are last week’s questions again and the answers:
1) What fast food chain does Tony Stark visit upon arriving back in America after being a prisoner in the Middle East in “Iron Man?”
A: Burger King
2) What is the highest grossing film of all-time set in the state of Maine?
A: “Pet Sematary”
3) The most recent Academy Award won by a James Bond film came in what category?
A: Best Original Song from “Skyfall”
4) What is the common musical bond shared by the movies “American Psycho,” “Back to the Future,” “Wag the Dog,” “Contact,” “Fire with Fire” and “Big?”
A: All feature songs performed by Huey Lewis
5) Who is the oldest person to win the Oscar for Best Director?
A: Clint Eastwood, 74, for “Million Dollar Baby”
Now, for this week’s questions:
Name a non-fictional character portrayed by James Gandolfini in a feature film.
In the movie “Dave,” the title character is shown throwing a baseball first pitch while wearing a jacket featuring the logo of which non-fictional MLB team?
What make and model of car does the title character drive most of the time in “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”?
In what live-action movie starring Kevin Costner do at least six non-fictional characters appear as themselves?
For what film did Harry Connick Jr. first provide multiple songs to the soundtrack?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include “Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest” in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.