So, you think you’re good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week’s winner, Pam Llewellyn of Auburn.
Here are last week’s questions again and the answers:
1) What song has appeared in three different Martin Scorsese movies (performed each time by the same artist/group)?
A: “Gimme Shelter”
2) In what U.S. state and foreign country was “Altered States” set?
A: Massachusetts and Mexico
3) Name two living people who received Oscar nominations in both the lead and supporting acting categories in the same year.
A: Jamie Foxx, Holly Hunter, Jessica Lang, Al Pacino
4) In what movie does the David Spade character sport a mullet haircut?
A: “Joe Dirt”
5) What is the home state of the Tom Hanks character in “Saving Private Ryan?”
Now, for this week’s questions:
What fast-food chain does Tony Stark visit upon arriving back in America after being a prisoner in the Middle East in “Iron Man”?
What is the highest grossing film of all-time set in the state of Maine?
The most recent Academy Award won by a James Bond film came in what category?
What is the common musical bond shared by the movies “American Psycho,” “Back to the Future,” “Wag the Dog,” “Contact,” “Fire with Fire” and “Big?”
Who is the oldest person to win the Oscar for Best Director?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include “Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest” in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.