As of Wednesday, November 20, 2013
© Copyright 2014 Gwinnett Daily Post
Atlanta Braves Cobb County Stadium
Artist renderings have been released by homeofthebraves.com of the new stadium and development surrounding the proposed Atlanta Braves stadium.
- Approximately $6 million in property taxes
- More than 3 million for the Cobb County School district
- $800,000 to the Cumberland CID and $480,000 to the Cumberland Special Service District Tax, both of which will go toward paying the Cobb County bonds for the stadium.
More like this story
- SPLOST: Current and past projects ( November 3, 2013 )
- Elections 2013: What's on the ballot for local races ( October 31, 2013 )
- County and City Election Results ( November 5, 2013 )
- Places around Gwinnett that are educational and fun ( August 3, 2012 )
- Atlanta Braves to leave Turner Field for new Cobb County stadium ( November 11, 2013 )