Tuesday, November 19, 2013
© Copyright 2014
Gwinnett Daily Post
SNELLVILLE — Eastside Medical Center in Snellville is hosting its 2013 cancer symposium Thursday.
The theme is “Orchestrating Lung Cancer Care,” and the symposium will include exhibits and presentations. Doors will open at 4:30 p.m. and attendees can register and view the exhibits from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m., followed by a welcome and buffet dinner at 5:15.
On tap to give presentations are:
• Pulmonologist Rupesh Dave speaking about pulmonary anatomy and diagnosis at 5:30 p.m.
• Thoracic surgeon Michael Stubbs speaking about surgical treatment at 5:50 p.m.
• Medical oncologist Ravi Sarma speaking about chemotherapy at 6:15 p.m.
• Radiation oncologist Tracy McElveen talking about radiation therapy at 6:35 p.m.
• Whole body medical therapist Julie Mills on taking charge of your health at 6:55 p.m.
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session. To register for the event, call 1-800-242-5662.