Breaking News

Bomb threat evacuates Gwinnett high school April 24, 2014

0

Ga. child burned after gasoline poured on slide ignites

ATLANTA - A two-year-old girl has been severely burned in suburban Atlanta in a freak accident after gasoline poured on an outdoor slide to make it slicker ignited from static electricity, police said on Tuesday.

The toddler and her four-year-old sister were playing on a swing set on Saturday when the gasoline was put on the slide, said Keith Brooks, chief deputy of the Walton County Sheriff's Office.