So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, John Heckenlively of Racine, Wisc.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
• What alcoholic beverage was stolen by George Clooney's character in "Fantastic Mr. Fox?"
A: Hard apple cider
• Who has written, directed and acted in the most movie adaptations of Shakespeare works in the last 25 years?
A: Kenneth Branagh
• In what country did the title characters in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid" die?
• Name a movie that was nominated for a Best Picture Oscar that had its lead character play in a Super Bowl?
A: "Heaven Can Wait" (1978)
• Name two non-fictional recording artists or groups mentioned by name by lead character Patrick Bateman in "American Psycho."
A: Phil Collins, Genesis, Whitney Houston, Huey Lewis and Robert Palmer
Now, for this week's questions:
- In what movie directed by David Fincher was the principal female character portrayed by more than two actresses?
- The character played by Eli Wallach in "The Godfather III" dies by poison after eating what food?
- Name two performers in "Forrest Gump" that portrayed more than one character each.
- Name an animated movie that has earned more than $1 billion via worldwide box office ticket sales.
- Name someone to win an Oscar for playing a fictional performer in a film that played an actor/actress that was nominated for an Academy Award.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.