So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Anita Walters of Duluth.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
What Biblical character was portrayed in a feature film by David Bowie?
A: Pontius Pilate ("The Last Temptation of Christ")
Name the Asian person that has won the most Oscars.
A: Ang Lee
Who portrayed characters that played baseball for both the Chicago White Sox and the Cleveland Indians?
A: Charlie Sheen ("Eight Men Out," "Major League")
Which actor did Martin Sheen replace as the lead actor in "Apocalypse Now"?
A: Harvey Keitel
Name someone that has won more than one Oscar for playing non-fictional characters.
A: Daniel Day-Lewis
Now, for this week's questions:
1) What alcoholic beverage was stolen by George Clooney's character in "Fantastic Mr. Fox"?
2) Who has written, directed and acted in the most movie adaptations of Shakespeare works in the last 25 years?
3) In what country did the title characters in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid" die?
4) Name a movie that was nominated for a Best Picture Oscar that had its lead character play in a Super Bowl?
5) Name two non-fictional recording artists or groups mentioned by name by lead character Patrick Bateman in "American Psycho."
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.