So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.Congratulations to last week's winner, Dana Corbin of Lawrenceville.Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1) "The Method" acting technique was conceived and originally thought by whom?
A: Lee Strasburg
2) Name someone who has received Oscar nominations in more than five categories.
A: Walt Disney and George Clooney
3) What man directed his parent and his child in movies where both won Oscars?
A: John Huston (father Walter in "The Treasure of Sierra Madre" and daughter Anjelica in "Prizzi's Honor")
4) What is the common bond shared by the films: "Leaving Las Vegas," "Sabrina" (1995), "Lethal Weapon 3," "Demolition Man," "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason," "Kate & Leopold," "The Thomas Crown Affair" (1999) and "The Three Musketeers" (1993)?
A: All feature songs sung by Sting
5) What classic rock album is considered by some to be synchronized to "The Wizard of Oz?"
A: "The Dark Side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd
Now, for this week's questions:
1) How many rules were there in "Fight Club?"
2) Name an animated Disney feature film that was set in New Orleans.
3) Name a Steven Spielberg movie with a first scene set in France.
4) In what movie was a character played by Tim Burton referred to as the next "Martin Scorsese?"
5) Name a singer that had four Top 10 singles from four different movie soundtracks released in the '80s.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.