So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Lawrence Novak of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1) What is the worldwide highest-grossing "G" rated movie of all-time?
A: "The Lion King"
2) Name the last sequel (not part of a planned trilogy) to be nominated for a Best Picture Oscar?
A: "The Godfather III"
3) Which has there been more of: Steven Spielberg war-themed movies or Martin Scorsese crime/mob flicks?
A: By a margin of one, Spielberg war movies
4) In "Se7en," what is the last Deadly Sin to be played out on screen?
5) Name the last person to win an Oscar for acting who sang far more than they spoke in the film.
A: Anne Hathaway (2013) in "Les Miserables"
Now, for this week's questions:
- Name two actors to play fictional U.S. presidents in movies released thus far in 2013.
- What Spike Lee movie paid a visual tribute in remembrance to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001?
- Name two movies where Robin Williams played a doctor.
- What is the only Stanley Kubrick movie to be remade?
- Name a character originally portrayed by Jack Nicholson that he played in more than one film.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.