So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Anita Walters of Duluth.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1) The exterior shots in "Wedding Crashers" were set and filmed near what well-known body of water?
A: Chesapeake Bay
2) Who is the youngest person to ever receive an Oscar nomination for Best Director?
A: John Singleton (age 23) for "Boyz n the Hood"
3) Name a nonfictional character portrayed in "Moulin Rouge!"
A: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
4) Name the last movie to receive a Best Picture nomination that was presented in "real time."
A: "United 93" (2006)
5) What brand of eyeglasses did the Tom Cruise characters wear in "Top Gun" and "Risky Business"?
Now, for this week's questions:
1) Name a movie where singer James Brown played a "man of the cloth."
2) What is the nationality of the Keyser Soze character in "The Usual Suspects?"
3) What piece of music do the Tom Hanks and Robert Loggia characters play together on a piano in "Big?"
4) Name the first principal character to die in "Saving Private Ryan."
5) What brand of soft drink is prominently placed in "Wayne's World?"
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please email your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.